GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Kingfedor
Kingfedor

Alexander Shlemenko calls out Tito Ortiz for Bellator PPV Empty Alexander Shlemenko calls out Tito Ortiz for Bellator PPV

Fri Apr 11, 2014 12:48 am

What do you think about this fight?
Heretic
Heretic

Alexander Shlemenko calls out Tito Ortiz for Bellator PPV Empty Re: Alexander Shlemenko calls out Tito Ortiz for Bellator PPV

Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:09 am
Fuck that shit tito is done
Dagwood
Dagwood
http://www.global-mma.com/

Alexander Shlemenko calls out Tito Ortiz for Bellator PPV Empty Re: Alexander Shlemenko calls out Tito Ortiz for Bellator PPV

Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:51 am
This will hurt Bellator's legitimacy. I do not think this is a good idea at all taking a champion who has previously gone through their tournament competition to win his title fighting an over the hill ex-UFC star. It will hurt it's unique claim to being a real sports competition. Think of what the Bellator nay-sayer's will say. Huge downside here especially if the MUCH larger Tito TD's Sclemenko and lay's on him to a win.

Please, please, plesae, Bjorn do not do this!!!
Dagwood
Dagwood
http://www.global-mma.com/

Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:53 am
Like all of his comrades Alexander has huge balls of steel and will fight anyone. And I mean any one!
MR.WILLIE

Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:55 am
Tito ortiz in his Instagram titoortiz1999 accepts the challenge!

Saying 4 weeks to prepare to fight the champ? To hell with it I'm game! May 17th live on Ppv, let the punishment begin!

So don't know if bellator will add that fight, I would love to see it
Kingfedor
Kingfedor

Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:19 pm
I hope if that fight happen this will be tito last fight.
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:34 pm
Shlemenko smashes him
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum