GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tito Ortiz vs rampage bellator nov 2nd official discusion

+11
Sweet Pea Is My Mom
PRIDE4EVER
Dagwood
RussianTopTeam
nhbnews
loyalty13
Adax
wekka
fka
Fairweather
MR.WILLIE
15 posters
Go down
MR.WILLIE

Tito Ortiz vs rampage bellator nov 2nd official discusion Empty Tito Ortiz vs rampage bellator nov 2nd official discusion

Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:39 pm
Spike tv source

Last edited by MR.WILLIE on Sat Oct 12, 2013 5:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Fairweather

Tito Ortiz vs rampage bellator nov 2nd official discusion Empty Re: Tito Ortiz vs rampage bellator nov 2nd official discusion

Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:41 pm
Tito Ortiz vs rampage bellator nov 2nd official discusion 3077217049 shameful move by Bellator
fka
fka
http://mmaplayground.com,global-mma.com

Tito Ortiz vs rampage bellator nov 2nd official discusion Empty Re: Tito Ortiz vs rampage bellator nov 2nd official discusion

Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:05 pm
Don't agree ,absolutely genius. who else could they bring in and have better names on the resumes of their stars and up and comers.

Its great they have a lot of high level prospects and vets from all over the world but itd good to have some sort of barometer of where their talent is with the ufc(tho they will never admit it)
wekka
wekka

Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:07 pm
Not worthy of PPV, unless its 15-30 dollars.
fka
fka

Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:15 pm
For sure tho I wouldn't say that since we haven't seen the full possible ppv card they could put on a really solid card.
MR.WILLIE

Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:16 pm
I'm not paying to see it....I'll watch but is not worth the Ppv risk
fka
fka

Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:22 pm
Honestly when it comes to ppv overall to much emphasis is placed on the main event while I agree rampage vs Tito isn't quite up to snuff I think bellators first ppv backed by Viacom could be a big production and super solid overall card.

I support mma damn right ill buy a ppv it will be just as good as recent ufc crap and that British invasion ppv.
Adax

Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:50 pm
I like this fight. I can see the understanding being Tito was the biggest thing for UFC PPV blah blah blah.
loyalty13
loyalty13

Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:59 pm
Tito UD.
nhbnews
nhbnews
The Godfather of MMA Media
http://eddiegoldman.com

Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:11 pm
I'm sure Belator will load it up with title fights and tournament finals.

Oh, whatever happened to the 'news' from the Zuffa Zombie web sites that Rampage was boxing Roy Jones? Let's see how many have corrections or retractions.
RussianTopTeam
RussianTopTeam

Thu Aug 01, 2013 12:54 am
This fight would've made sense 10 years ago but i'm not paying PPV money to see this fight in 2013. I'm happy for Bellator that they signed these 2 big names. The BBF won't be able to sleep all night.
Dagwood
Dagwood
http://www.global-mma.com/

Thu Aug 01, 2013 1:07 am
I don't think all these former-UFC fighter signings are a good idea in the long run.
nhbnews
nhbnews
The Godfather of MMA Media
http://eddiegoldman.com

Thu Aug 01, 2013 1:31 am
Their ppv is a little over three months from now, so my guess is that they will have Chandler and Askren in title fights, and maybe King Mo vs. the Vegh-Newton 2 winner and Volkov-Minakov.
PRIDE4EVER
PRIDE4EVER

Thu Aug 01, 2013 2:05 am
I will actually buy this Bellator should market it as a fight people have wanted to see that could never be made but will now happen in the (insert spike tv guy serious voice) now it is happening in the Bellator cage
Sweet Pea Is My Mom
Sweet Pea Is My Mom

Thu Aug 01, 2013 5:22 am
Honestly, I like the fight. It reminds me of when RJJ & BHop fought a few years back: both were past prime (even though Hopkins seems ageless), but there was still a fair bit of intrigue amongst hardcores & casuals.

I think Rampage gets the TKO here. First off, he's "motivated" to be with a reputable company, and I believe him; and secondly, he's fighting f*ckin' Tito Ortiz - a version of Tito that has been stopped on body shots twice in recent times. The first solid hook that Rampage lands to the guts and it'll be paralysis from the waist down for The People's Champion.
PRIDE NEVER DIE
PRIDE NEVER DIE

Thu Aug 01, 2013 6:14 am
better be for that ksw $2.95 special, I havent paid more then that for a fight since Pride 33.
KSW
KSW

Thu Aug 01, 2013 6:30 am
nhbnews wrote:Their ppv is a little over three months from now, so my guess is that they will have Chandler and Askren in title fights, and maybe King Mo vs. the Vegh-Newton 2 winner and Volkov-Minakov.
Yes I expect some very good fights on this card. Ortiz isn´t completely irrelevant either since he gave top UFC fighter Forrest Griffin a tough fight in their last meeting. He also choked out top UFC fighter Bader a couple of years ago.
nodogoshi
nodogoshi

Thu Aug 01, 2013 6:35 am
Sweet Pea Is My Mom wrote:Honestly, I like the fight. It reminds me of when RJJ & BHop fought a few years back: both were past prime (even though Hopkins seems ageless), but there was still a fair bit of intrigue amongst hardcores & casuals.

I think Rampage gets the TKO here. First off, he's "motivated" to be with a reputable company, and I believe him; and secondly, he's fighting f*ckin' Tito Ortiz - a version of Tito that has been stopped on body shots twice in recent times. The first solid hook that Rampage lands to the guts and it'll be paralysis from the waist down for The People's Champion.

That's actually a very good point. Often two aged fighters put on great fights. There are many examples of this. A recent MMA example is Henderson-Shogun
KSW
KSW

Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:01 am
I added this vid to the op Very Happy 

Sweet Pea Is My Mom
Sweet Pea Is My Mom

Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:06 am
KSW wrote:I added this vid to the op Very Happy 

haha, I loved this intro. It was very pro wrestling-esque, but in a good way. I feel Tito could do a good job on Impact! Wrestling as well.
fka
fka

Thu Aug 01, 2013 6:54 pm
I love how people want to support MMA but wont buy ppvs to support financially. Sad

I buy as many as I can I can't fly everywhere to see it live or buy merch but I can buy a ppv.

How else can you really help orgs? Talking is great action is better.
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:46 pm
Hope they stack this card up and include GLORY fighters and Khalidov vs. Shlemenko.
PRIDE NEVER DIE
PRIDE NEVER DIE

Thu Aug 01, 2013 9:56 pm
fka wrote:I love how people want to support MMA but wont buy ppvs to support financially. Sad

I buy as many as I can I can't fly everywhere to see it live or buy merch but I can buy a ppv.

I have done enough hype and passing the world of lesser known mma orgs amongst the sheep. Im not buying anymore ppvs over 20 bucks, unless it is a PRIDE Shockwave level card.
wekka
wekka

Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:17 am
I could see the card possibly going like this:

Rampage x Ortiz
Lawal x Vegh
Chandler x Jansen
Dantas x Silva/Leone
Alvarez x Hawn
Page x Cosmo, in a perfect world
RussianTopTeam
RussianTopTeam

Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:48 am
fka wrote:I love how people want to support MMA but wont buy ppvs to support financially. Sad

I paid $146 ticket to watch my boys Kharitonov & Fedor fight in Strikeforce + purchased countless of Fedor merchandise , not to mention went to multiple Fedor seminars & press conferences hence the pic in my avatar.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum