GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Adax

Anyone else notice Tito Ortiz/Punishment big support to Bellator fighters? Empty Anyone else notice Tito Ortiz/Punishment big support to Bellator fighters?

Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:02 pm
I think it's a good thing. Tito and his big head are sticking it to Zuffa indirectly by sponsoring and supporting Bellator MMA fighters. What a Face

Tito Ortiz is a mixed figure in fan's opinions but I think he's using his money well now that he personally doesn't compete anymore. Supporting the up and coming fighters of the world is a good thing, you can tell he's wary to the Russian influx of talent too.

With Tito funding Bellator MMA athletes and managing Cyborg, in an odd way, Dana is still his bitch! Rolling LMAO
Dagwood
Dagwood
http://www.global-mma.com/

Anyone else notice Tito Ortiz/Punishment big support to Bellator fighters? Empty Re: Anyone else notice Tito Ortiz/Punishment big support to Bellator fighters?

Fri Mar 08, 2013 3:44 am
AudaxSmoke wrote:I think it's a good thing. Tito and his big head are sticking it to Zuffa indirectly by sponsoring and supporting Bellator MMA fighters. What a Face

What's he been doing? Hopefully if it hurts then he keeps doing it.

CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Anyone else notice Tito Ortiz/Punishment big support to Bellator fighters? Empty Re: Anyone else notice Tito Ortiz/Punishment big support to Bellator fighters?

Fri Mar 08, 2013 2:07 pm
Yeah, I noticed that as well. Good to see Tito backing Bellator fighters.
Adax

Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:30 pm
Dagwood wrote:
AudaxSmoke wrote:I think it's a good thing. Tito and his big head are sticking it to Zuffa indirectly by sponsoring and supporting Bellator MMA fighters. What a Face

A lot of the Russian and Dagestan fighters are getting sponsorship from Punishment Athletics. Aliev, Khasbulaev, and Stepanyan all had Punishment sponsorship last night and Tito was at the event.
Dagwood
Dagwood
http://www.global-mma.com/

Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:58 pm
AudaxSmoke wrote:
Dagwood wrote:

A lot of the Russian and Dagestan fighters are getting sponsorship from Punishment Athletics. Aliev, Khasbulaev, and Stepanyan all had Punishment sponsorship last night and Tito was at the event.

Haha... I never noticed. I only got a chance to watch vids late last night of Marshall/Aliev & Khasbulaev/Sandro. Holy f* Aliev got robbed. Marshall did the "I can't believe it's not butter" dance when herad the decision. Embarassed I think just in TD's Aliev was 8 vs 0. Two strikes good strikes landed shouldn't win you a fight.
KSW
KSW

Fri Mar 08, 2013 5:08 pm
Tito is fighting the good fight.
Adax

Fri Mar 08, 2013 10:46 pm
Dagwood wrote:
AudaxSmoke wrote:
Dagwood wrote:

Haha... I never noticed. I only got a chance to watch vids late last night of Marshall/Aliev & Khasbulaev/Sandro. Holy f* Aliev got robbed. Marshall did the "I can't believe it's not butter" dance when herad the decision. Embarassed I think just in TD's Aliev was 8 vs 0. Two strikes good strikes landed shouldn't win you a fight.

Yeah I thought Aliev did enough and should have got the nod.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum