GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hq random thoughts. (open chat ect.)

+9
Sonatine
nodogoshi
CDF47
Adax
adam
Dagwood
MR.WILLIE
God of Thunder
Mikal
13 posters
Go down
Mikal
Mikal

hq random thoughts. (open chat ect.) Empty hq random thoughts. (open chat ect.)

Sat Apr 05, 2014 1:21 am
Just got back from driving to Fort St John and back over the last 4 days. About 26 total hours driving time

Sorry for the inactivity! Got home just in time to watch the last two Bellator fights
God of Thunder
God of Thunder

hq random thoughts. (open chat ect.) Empty Re: hq random thoughts. (open chat ect.)

Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:37 am
Mikal wrote:Just got back from driving to Fort St John and back over the last 4 days. About 26 total hours driving time

Sorry for the inactivity! Got home just in time to watch the last two Bellator fights
Nice. What did you do in Forth St John?
Mikal
Mikal

hq random thoughts. (open chat ect.) Empty Re: hq random thoughts. (open chat ect.)

Mon Apr 07, 2014 2:53 pm
Sister was moving there but she has a little car and couldn't haul a trailer behind it especially with the snowy conditions so I drove my pickup with the trailer there for her
God of Thunder
God of Thunder

Mon Apr 07, 2014 4:23 pm
Mikal wrote:Sister was moving there but she has a little car and couldn't haul a trailer behind it especially with the snowy conditions so I drove my pickup with the trailer there for her
You´re a good man
Mikal
Mikal

Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:13 am
A good man who had a very sore ass when it was all said and done. Too much sitting for me!
MR.WILLIE

Tue Apr 08, 2014 3:16 pm
MR.WILLIE wrote:Can someone shut mmaamerica the fuck up! This fucking moron

again!!!! lol
Dagwood
Dagwood
http://www.global-mma.com/

Tue Apr 08, 2014 3:38 pm
MR.WILLIE wrote:
MR.WILLIE wrote:Can someone shut mmaamerica the fuck up! This fucking moron

again!!!! lol

I took care of it. He's on his last legs and he has been made well aware of it.

Good job of not engaging him Mr Willie. He didn't win.
Dagwood
Dagwood

Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:53 pm
mmainamerica is no longer a member here. I gave him his another warning for stalking willie and told him it would be his last one. He decided to delete his posts and PM'd me to tell me he was leaving. He requested that I delete his account.
adam
adam

Wed Apr 09, 2014 12:33 pm
It's probably for the better that he's gone.

I had no real problem with the guy stating his opinions but going out of your way to harass a valued team member all the time was wrong of him.
Adax

Wed Apr 09, 2014 8:18 pm
Dag probably put that last warning on him DrAGo style, mmainamerica chose to die.

God of Thunder
God of Thunder

Fri Apr 11, 2014 12:04 pm
Dagwood wrote:mmainamerica is no longer a member here. I gave him his another warning for stalking willie and told him it would be his last one. He decided to delete his posts and PM'd me to tell me he was leaving. He requested that I delete his account.
We should never delete an account. That fucks up all the threads and posts he made. If someone doesn´t want to post here they can just stop logging in.
Dagwood
Dagwood

Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:15 pm
Golden Age wrote:
Dagwood wrote:mmainamerica is no longer a member here. I gave him his another warning for stalking willie and told him it would be his last one. He decided to delete his posts and PM'd me to tell me he was leaving. He requested that I delete his account.
We should never delete an account. That fucks up all the threads and posts he made. If someone doesn´t want to post here they can just stop logging in.

Normally I wouldn't but he went thru every post he ever made and cut out all the content and replaced it with just the word "*deleted". It would have been more than a bit controversial and probably caused morale issues with the other members. I've never seen that on any other forum. If it did happen by someone leaving or not good terms, admin or mods would do the same as I did.

This was a very unique situation.
God of Thunder
God of Thunder

Sun Apr 13, 2014 5:31 pm
I unbanned Jose Cansayflows and Tehpackage. They deserve another chance imo. If they cause problems we can always ban them again, no big deal.

I also merged the mma discussion sections. We need to get some discussion going again. Otherwise we could just turn this place into an event/video calender.
Mikal
Mikal

Tue Apr 15, 2014 4:25 pm
I'm all for more chances so long as they come around! Very Happy
Mikal
Mikal

Tue Apr 15, 2014 4:25 pm
Btw, should the Bellator schedule on the left side of the page be updated? We're on Lima vs. Hawn next but it shows us at Shlemenko vs. Ward
Mikal
Mikal

Tue Apr 15, 2014 4:26 pm
Great idea to have that schedule though on the left side and updated - would be cool if there were other organizations added though it looks like it's a Bellator-made picture, am I right?
Dagwood
Dagwood

Tue Apr 15, 2014 5:49 pm
Mikal wrote:Great idea to have that schedule though on the left side and updated - would be cool if there were other organizations added though it looks like it's a Bellator-made picture, am I right?

Done. It's a Bellator picture.

Scroll down on the right of the homepage for upcoming events.
Mikal
Mikal

Tue Apr 15, 2014 6:06 pm
Dagwood wrote:
Mikal wrote:Great idea to have that schedule though on the left side and updated - would be cool if there were other organizations added though it looks like it's a Bellator-made picture, am I right?

Done. It's a Bellator picture.

Scroll down on the right of the homepage for  upcoming events.

Yeah I know that list is there but it's nice always having the schedule up in your face Wink Makes it impossible to forget.
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:12 pm
Back from vacation.
Adax

Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:12 pm
CDF47 wrote:Back from vacation.

Welcome back man  hq random thoughts. (open chat ect.) 191574955 
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:32 pm
AudaxSmoke wrote:
CDF47 wrote:Back from vacation.

Welcome back man  hq random thoughts. (open chat ect.) 191574955 

Thanks, good to be back to G-MMA. Pretty much caught up on all the MMA I missed.
Adax

Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:04 pm
Can anyone recommend a free file hosting site capable of over 300 MB?

Sendspace caps at 300 MB and it's fucking with my ability to send out demos.
Dagwood
Dagwood

Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:33 pm
AudaxSmoke wrote:Can anyone recommend a free file hosting site capable of over 300 MB?

Sendspace caps at 300 MB and it's fucking with my ability to send out demos.

Try google docs. You can post docs public or private links to download the files. I've done mp3 before I think it's either 2GB or 5GB of free hosting.
Adax

Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:43 pm
I guess I could've been more specific, I meant higher than 300 MB per file.

Just went through about half a dozen sites but I'm trying depositfiles.com right now and it's doing what I need.
nodogoshi
nodogoshi

Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:42 pm
Have you tried filecloud?

It is the best service for downloading hosted videos.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum