GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hq random thoughts. (open chat ect.)

+9
Sonatine
nodogoshi
CDF47
Adax
adam
Dagwood
MR.WILLIE
God of Thunder
Mikal
13 posters
Go down
God of Thunder
God of Thunder

hq random thoughts. (open chat ect.) - Page 5 Empty Re: hq random thoughts. (open chat ect.)

Fri Jun 27, 2014 5:48 pm
adam wrote:There's nothing I'd love more then to keep helping out but I feel like right now between hectic job schedules, me and my GF getting serious, and starting back training-- it's been hard to find time for the site.

Thanks, Johan. And like I said- I think this place deserves someone a little more active but I still consider myself part of the GMMA family.

Maybe just a little hiatus. Let some new young gun step in who can contribute a little more.

Thank you.

hq random thoughts. (open chat ect.) - Page 5 3459843625
You´re not getting out that easy..
adam
adam

hq random thoughts. (open chat ect.) - Page 5 Empty Re: hq random thoughts. (open chat ect.)

Sat Jun 28, 2014 10:43 am
Haha thanks Johan. I appreciate that man. I really do.

I was just offering because I feel like anything would be selfish.
backdoor to zuffa
backdoor to zuffa

Sun Jun 29, 2014 2:32 pm
Golden Age wrote:
adam wrote:There's nothing I'd love more then to keep helping out but I feel like right now between hectic job schedules, me and my GF getting serious, and starting back training-- it's been hard to find time for the site.

Thanks, Johan. And like I said- I think this place deserves someone a little more active but I still consider myself part of the GMMA family.

Maybe just a little hiatus. Let some new young gun step in who can contribute a little more.

Thank you.

hq random thoughts. (open chat ect.) - Page 5 3459843625
You´re not getting out that easy..

Just send him to the WSOF equivalent forum so that his services won't be acquired by some unworthy website. We gotta keep a leash on these dudes.  hq random thoughts. (open chat ect.) - Page 5 2266763299 
God of Thunder
God of Thunder

Mon Jun 30, 2014 3:56 am
hq random thoughts. (open chat ect.) - Page 5 424776184 
MR.WILLIE

Tue Jul 01, 2014 3:36 pm
Hi guys! I'm writing to tell everybody that I would not be as active as I used to, I got a lot of professional and personal goals and I can't be as active as I've been in this few years!

One of those goals is my own mma company! Here in Puerto Rico! I'll posting the information, Facebook, twitter, photos and dates of future events really soon!

Probably in September an all amateur event will be the first of many events hopefully!

Thanks to everybody here, good and bad moments sometimes lol, but this is a great site, I'll be coming back but as I said before not everyday posting stuff!

Take care and I'll be keep you informed with my own journey! Thanks guys
backdoor to zuffa
backdoor to zuffa

Tue Jul 01, 2014 6:34 pm
Wow. Sounds like some interesting times ahead for you. Good luck!  hq random thoughts. (open chat ect.) - Page 5 424776184 
Adax

Tue Jul 01, 2014 10:33 pm
Have fun MR.WILLIE, make G-MMA proud

hq random thoughts. (open chat ect.) - Page 5 854363785 
MR.WILLIE

Wed Jul 02, 2014 8:24 am
backdoor to zuffa wrote:Wow. Sounds like some interesting times ahead for you. Good luck!  hq random thoughts. (open chat ect.) - Page 5 424776184 

Thanks a lot
MR.WILLIE

Wed Jul 02, 2014 8:25 am
AudaxSmoke wrote:Have fun MR.WILLIE, make G-MMA proud

hq random thoughts. (open chat ect.) - Page 5 854363785 

Thanks a lot my friend, will do
God of Thunder
God of Thunder

Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:15 am
MR.WILLIE wrote:Hi guys! I'm writing to tell everybody that I would not be as active as I used to, I got a lot of professional and personal goals and I can't be as active as I've been in this few years!

One of those goals is my own mma company! Here in Puerto Rico! I'll posting the information, Facebook, twitter, photos and dates of future events really soon!

Probably in September an all amateur event will be the first of many events hopefully!

Thanks to everybody here, good and bad moments sometimes lol, but this is a great site, I'll be coming back but as I said before not everyday posting stuff!

Good luck with everything  hq random thoughts. (open chat ect.) - Page 5 469908358 
MR.WILLIE

Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:51 am
Golden Age wrote:
MR.WILLIE wrote:Hi guys! I'm writing to tell everybody that I would not be as active as I used to, I got a lot of professional and personal goals and I can't be as active as I've been in this few years!

Good luck with everything  hq random thoughts. (open chat ect.) - Page 5 469908358 

Thanks Johan!
Sonatine
Sonatine

Thu Jul 03, 2014 3:05 pm

Take care brother!
God of Thunder
God of Thunder

Thu Jul 03, 2014 5:14 pm
Anyone got a masterplan to take G-MMA to the next level?
Kingfedor
Kingfedor

Thu Jul 03, 2014 7:01 pm
If you type (mma,mma forum,mma news) in Google you can't find us this is a big problem i think
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Thu Jul 03, 2014 9:36 pm

Good luck
MR.WILLIE

Fri Jul 04, 2014 1:36 am
Sonatine wrote:

Take care brother!

Thanks a lot bro
wekka
wekka

Sun Jul 06, 2014 6:52 pm
Can I be your matchmaker, Willie? Lol
MR.WILLIE

Sun Jul 06, 2014 8:48 pm
wekka wrote:Can I be your matchmaker, Willie? Lol

lol....but i can send you videos of the fighters and the event fights for sure!!!!

maybe a vacation to the island and you enjoy mma at the same trip!!!

who knows????
wekka
wekka

Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:35 pm
Just keep us updated and keep fighting the good fight and really get something going for the Puerto Rican developmental system!
nodogoshi
nodogoshi

Thu Jul 10, 2014 9:49 am
Sorry to go off on a tangent, but I've been drinking, I'm stuck inside because of a typhoon outside, I'm almost out of tobacco, and it's gotta be said somewhere.

What difference does it make if I'm a communist/anarchist? (I haven't quite settled on a definable current of my political thought--perhaps never will--but these two things are potentially much closer than people typically realize. What is worker's democracy? Workers running the shop? What is anarchy? I don't know; but I've worked in some places that I thought came close to anarchy.)

I have my reasons for that.

I'm not a poser though, I live the life, I afford my way.

And, I'm probably moving to Communist China in a couple years. Not out of any misguided love for the Chinese government; I've rarely made any decisions which decided my lot. I just go with the flow.

But, my political (in addition to my experience-based) outlook probably has something to do with the direction my life has taken thus far.

Ah fuck it, what am I talking about?

Maybe when I eventually move to China, I can introduce the forum to Chinese people, or something.

I think Chinese MMA is going to blow up in the next 5-10 years.

I hope that the Chinese can develop a style of MMA somewhat closer to sanda, with no lay-and-pray bullshit, and stand ups when needed.

Update: I just read on wikipedia that Sanda means 'unsanctioned fight'. Kind of like a certain phrase: 'vale tudo'.

Modified vale tudo is of course what conventional USMMA is based on. Perhaps in China, there can be invented the ultimate of striking/grappling prize fighting similar to what we call (US)MMA.
Adax

Thu Jul 10, 2014 9:39 pm
Temporary lock on SRC's thread https://global-mma.forumotion.com/t10601p30-ufc-176-canceled

just to mess with him  hq random thoughts. (open chat ect.) - Page 5 2842603839 hq random thoughts. (open chat ect.) - Page 5 2842603839 hq random thoughts. (open chat ect.) - Page 5 2842603839 hq random thoughts. (open chat ect.) - Page 5 2842603839

I'll unlock when I next log in which won't be long (he mad) Rolling LMAO 
nodogoshi
nodogoshi

Sat Jul 12, 2014 8:40 pm
I think you should drop the 'and after fight videos' from the MMA section.
nodogoshi
nodogoshi

Sun Jul 13, 2014 9:51 am
I went bungee jumping today for the first time.

hq random thoughts. (open chat ect.) - Page 5 Img_4410
God of Thunder
God of Thunder

Sun Jul 13, 2014 1:38 pm
nodogoshi wrote:I went bungee jumping today for the first time.

hq random thoughts. (open chat ect.) - Page 5 Img_4410
Damn that looks like a high jump. Where is it?
TeamJohnPerretti
TeamJohnPerretti

Sun Jul 13, 2014 1:39 pm
^^^that's pretty cool

nice scenery
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum