GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Miike
Miike

Badr Hari to stop fighting for an indefinate period of time (UPDATE) Empty Badr Hari to stop fighting for an indefinate period of time (UPDATE)

Sun Jul 06, 2014 1:26 pm
Badr Hari to stop fighting for an indefinate period of time (UPDATE) Thumb?url=http%3A%2F%2Fimages0.tcdn.nl%2Fbinnenland%2Farticle21997207.ece%2FBINARY%2Foriginal%2FBadr%2BHari2

UPDATE;

Apparently this is not true. The statement below was from Hari's facebook, however this morning I heard on the radio that this is not Badr Hari's official facebook and Badr will be suing the person running the facebook page for identity theft. He also added that he will NOT be taking a break from fighting.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Translation :

In preparation for the summer, I have had the necessary for my choosing.
And I'm not talking about love, sports or whatever. Purely in the private sphere (family).
I have thought and have come to my decision that it is better for me to take a break for an indefinite period of time.
I do not want to bind a time for this because I want to find myself in this time and put everything in perspective.

I hope after I find myself again, I will feel better, so I can make people enjoy our sport again.

I would again like to thank everyone for all the support and messages I've received.

I wish everyone a fantastic, cozy, sunny and mostly a summer full health.

Sincerely,

Badr Hari

Original :

In aanloop naar de zomer, heb ik het nodige voor m'n kiezen gehad.
En dan heb ik het niet over de liefde, sport of wat dan ook. Puur in de privé-sfeer (familie).
Ik heb nagedacht en ben tot mijn beslissing gekomen dat het beter is voor mij om er voor een onbepaalde tijd er tussenuit te gaan. Ik wil hier geen tijd aan binden want ik wil mezelf in deze ingebouwde periode terugvinden en alles op een rijtje zetten.

Ik hoop nadat ik mezelf terug heb gevonden, goed in m'n vel zit, zodat ik de mensen weer kan laten genieten van onze sport.

Ik wil iedereen nogmaals hartelijk bedanken voor alle steun en berichtjes die ik allemaal heb mogen ontvangen.

Ik wens iedereen een spetterende, gezellige, zonnige en vooral een zomer vol gezondheid.

Met vriendelijke groet,

Badr Hari
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum