GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
ZuffaKiller

Basically, Don't Expect Badr Hari to Fight Any Time Soon Empty Basically, Don't Expect Badr Hari to Fight Any Time Soon

Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:34 pm
As you may be well aware, Badr Hari is currently behind bars, awaiting sentencing in the brutal beating of Dutch businessman Koen Everink from a party at the Amsterdam ArenA. This came hot on the heels of Badr Hari being outed as Estelle Gullit's secret lover, part of the reason for her divorce from football legend Ruud Gullit. Of course, this all came out after Badr Hari's girlfriend gave birth to their child. To say that Badr Hari has a lot of stuff going on is an understatement; he now has baby mama drama, a famous mistress and is in jail for a very public assault. The drama isn't over, either.

Badr Hari apparently wants to move forward with his life and not live in the shadow of his angry past, as he has confessed to at least four other assault cases that were brought up against him. It looks like one of those is linked with his friend, the famous mobster, Gwenette Martha. This charge includes setting ablaze the home of a pregnant woman, apparently.

We all want to see Badr Hari fight again and soon, but at this point, it is not looking good for that.

http://www.liverkick.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1785:basically-dont-expect-badr-hari-to-fight-any-time-soon&catid=36:k-1
Wolfman
Wolfman

Basically, Don't Expect Badr Hari to Fight Any Time Soon Empty Re: Basically, Don't Expect Badr Hari to Fight Any Time Soon

Thu Aug 16, 2012 7:06 pm
WTF man. This is some serious shit. I can't support him anymore after all that..... Honestly fuck him.

Luckly there's great and better kickboxers around.
KSW
KSW

Basically, Don't Expect Badr Hari to Fight Any Time Soon Empty Re: Basically, Don't Expect Badr Hari to Fight Any Time Soon

Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:31 pm
When he returns I hope he gets KTFO.
Kinosis
Kinosis

Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:00 pm
Wow, that is pretty crazy stuff. Yeah I can't support him anymore either (and I was just starting to become a fan).
rezin
rezin

Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:21 am
Come on guys it's Badr. If he's not doing terrible things then it's just not the same.

Anyway, I didn't know he was friends with gangsters. That explains a lot, especially if he was in that
circle from a younger age. People act like their friends. Even more so when they are around their friends.

Mike's gym should seriously consider overlooking everyone Badr hangs out with from now on.

Kid McCoy wrote:
There have been some gruesome murders against some legendary kick boxers, for sure.

Peter Smit was shot to death in 2005, when he stood up for his friend who was in an argument.

Johnny Catherine was murdered in 2004 by gang of youths who attacked him with a sword and a baseball bat. His body was hacked at and sliced into by his attackers, until they finally chopped off his leg below the knee and carried it away for “a trophy".

Andre Brilleman had it the worst though.

The “Bulldog” worked for notorious Dutch drug trafficker Klass “The Reverend” Bruinsma.
As the story goes, after it was discovered that Brilleman had stolen from his boss, a hit was ordered on him. Brilleman was lured to a secure house where he was hit unconscious by men with baseball bats.
They took him to an abandoned warehouse where he regained consciousness, they cut off his **** and used a saw to cut off his legs while he was still alive. Then they then put him in the steel drum and filled it up with cement and dumped it in the river. After this, it is said, Bruinsma had total loyalty from any guy on the street.

Tough guys have tough associations I guess.
Fairweather

Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:45 pm
good to hear
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum