GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Hamilcar
Hamilcar

Ebola "Outbreak" Was Planned Ahead of Time Empty Ebola "Outbreak" Was Planned Ahead of Time

Sun Aug 03, 2014 12:35 pm
Okay, so there is an intelligence outfit called CACI. I have been looking at their job listings for over a year now (maybe two) and starting around the beginning of this year they had started posting jobs in Atlanta for things like "Infection Preventionist" http://careers.caci.com/job/Atlanta-Infection-Preventionist-Job-GA-30301/79727800/. I know this is a hard thing to prove now, that they were looking for people to do this earlier (this job was posted August 1), but, I personally know it for a fact from having been looking at their job postings every week. I suspected that this was the case when I saw it. That some kind of pandemic was going to be centered around Atlanta. But, who do you tell and who pats you on the back for it later? I'm telling it here and now, because this is just some little MMA message board and my only outlet right now. I don't have any proof, sorry. If I had proof maybe I would tell Alex Jones or someone, I don't know.
But I am also telling you, even with no real proof, to educate you on how the world works. Everything is planned well ahead of time. Nothing 'just happens'. "The world is a stage", was not a cutesy feel good metaphor. It is a fact. Everything needs to be rehearsed and prepared before it happens. In this case, they needed to hire some people to work alongside the CDC to have them in place already for when the Ebola patients came to Emory. What is going to happen from there, I am guessing will be a more hyped up version of the bird/swine flu things to further control the public and maybe sell more dangerous vaccines.
TeamJohnPerretti
TeamJohnPerretti

Ebola "Outbreak" Was Planned Ahead of Time Empty Re: Ebola "Outbreak" Was Planned Ahead of Time

Tue Aug 05, 2014 1:31 am
It's amazing how many "events" throughout history were false flags or occurred totally different than how history text books explain them.
Hollywood Dang
Hollywood Dang

Ebola "Outbreak" Was Planned Ahead of Time Empty Re: Ebola "Outbreak" Was Planned Ahead of Time

Wed Aug 06, 2014 5:09 am
God...i srsly hate conspiracy theories so much...

it is a simple fear every human got, fear of losing controll. Some people can't accept the fact that there are things no human can controll, so instead they build fictive enemies, people who follow evil plans in the background.
TeamJohnPerretti
TeamJohnPerretti

Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:12 am
Hollywood Dang wrote:God...i srsly hate conspiracy theories so much...

By using a loaded term like "conspiracy theories" you are twisting/altering the discussion. That's a term that simple minded people use.

I like to talk about history not conspiracy theories. My post mentioned false flags. They are real and have taken place for a long time.
Hamilcar
Hamilcar

Mon Aug 11, 2014 12:09 am

it is a simple fear every human got, fear of losing controll. Some people can't accept the fact that there are things no human can controll, so instead they build fictive enemies, people who follow evil plans in the background.

Know what the opposite of a conspiracy theorist is? A coincidence theorist. "Oh, wow. A bomb went off the day after they ran a bomb drill!!! What are the odds???"

Hollywood Dang
Hollywood Dang

Tue Aug 12, 2014 5:47 pm
TeamJohnPerretti wrote:

By using a loaded term like "conspiracy theories" you are twisting/altering the discussion. That's a term that simple minded people use.

I like to talk about history not conspiracy theories. My post mentioned false flags. They are real and have taken place for a long time.

Oh let me guess, it is so simple to see? Why don't see other people such obvious facts? We are all blind sheeps?  

Soooo, tell me...who is the evil force which plans it all? The allmighty power.
TeamJohnPerretti
TeamJohnPerretti

Wed Aug 13, 2014 2:00 am
Hollywood Dang wrote:
TeamJohnPerretti wrote:

Oh let me guess, it is so simple to see? Why don't see other people such obvious facts? We are all blind sheeps?  

You don't have a basic level of historical knowledge?

I mentioned false flags.

False flags are real and have happened many times throughout history.
Hollywood Dang
Hollywood Dang

Wed Aug 13, 2014 2:36 am
TeamJohnPerretti wrote:
Hollywood Dang wrote:
TeamJohnPerretti wrote:

You don't have a basic level of historical knowledge?

I mentioned false flags.

False flags are real and have happened many times throughout history.

True, but who in this case?
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum