GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eddie Alvarez debuts in ufc rankings at #14 wtf

+9
iforgotmypassword
The Keymaster
wekka
Rocksoldier84
God of Thunder
stu3ufc
megaronnie
CDF47
fka
13 posters
Go down
iforgotmypassword
iforgotmypassword

Eddie Alvarez debuts in ufc rankings at #14 wtf - Page 2 Empty Re: Eddie Alvarez debuts in ufc rankings at #14 wtf

Mon Sep 29, 2014 11:08 pm
MMA is a joke. Ask anyone who has a clue about sports. Just look at Fallon Fox, Dana White, or Eddie being ranked 14.

You're right I need to do better things. Maybe I will post 6000 times on reddit correcting grammar mistakes. Or possibly become a moderator of belly rings. Or I could also post about my fake gambling winnings across 15 different mma forums.
iforgotmypassword
iforgotmypassword

Eddie Alvarez debuts in ufc rankings at #14 wtf - Page 2 Empty Re: Eddie Alvarez debuts in ufc rankings at #14 wtf

Mon Sep 29, 2014 11:10 pm
I was agreeing with pretty much everyone in the thread and you and and Jimmy decide to lecture me. F-ck off both of you. I DO NOT care about your opinion about anything. I honestly hate reading your posts.
iforgotmypassword
iforgotmypassword

Mon Sep 29, 2014 11:11 pm
MMA is still and always be a joke of sport. WWE has more credibility. U mad Jim?
fka
fka
http://mmaplayground.com,global-mma.com

Mon Sep 29, 2014 11:19 pm
Not lecturing just pointing out what is evident...

Like I said I generally enjoy your posts when not ending in mma is a joke or whatever BS.

Wish you'd post more I wish generally there was more discussion by everyone but perhaps my ambitions are too bold.

Anyway in this instance I wasn't trying to dig at you
iforgotmypassword
iforgotmypassword

Mon Sep 29, 2014 11:27 pm
Well I would stay out of the mma section but no one comes to Kickboxing section. I tried to get them merged for more traffic and you denied it. So I will post here when I see something I dont agree with.

Jesus all I said is it's a joke and now everyone is telling me to leave. What do you think the average Joe would say about Tennis if they decided to rank Serena Williams number 27 completely out of the blue. Some would probably say that makes the sport a joke. For something to be a sport and not entertainment it needs strict guidelines and to follow those guidelines based on talent and accomplishment. Not how much Dana White likes you that day.

Dana White controls mma and it will be a joke until that changes.

I didnt stalk Jim. I clicked on his username on reddit after I saw him make an ass out of himself and get over 20 downvotes on one comment. Something that rarely happens. Especially considering his comment was on a low traffic topic. He truly is one the worst trolls Ive seen on R/mma. Then over here on global mma he decides to tell me to f-ck off.
fka
fka
http://mmaplayground.com,global-mma.com

Mon Sep 29, 2014 11:40 pm
Everyone=Jim and myself???

Maybe Jim wants you to leave but like I just said I wish you posted more ...

As far as whatever you 2 do on other sites I really don't care I was just seeing how much you researched him just to talk crap on here .....butt hey knock your socks off,just making an observation.

Dagwood
Dagwood
http://www.global-mma.com/

Tue Sep 30, 2014 1:05 am
iforgotmypassword wrote:MMA is still and always be a joke of sport. WWE has more credibility. U mad Jim?

I agree with only with a caveat. "North American MMA" (Dana/Fertittas/UFC/zuffa/cage/biased rules/etc 'minus' Bellator for the time being) is still and will always be a joke of sport. WWE has more credibility.

Stop watching it (except for Bellator until further notice). It sure has made my life better.
kayneoTheRisingWarrior
kayneoTheRisingWarrior

Tue Sep 30, 2014 1:48 am
Iforgotmypassowrd is a OG
megaronnie
megaronnie

Tue Sep 30, 2014 2:40 am
Correction, Kayneo is an OG..
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum