GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Nodogoshi Japan Q&A thread

+7
fka
Aunt Red
nodogoshi
TeamJohnPerretti
megaronnie
kayneoTheRisingWarrior
Heretic
11 posters
Go down
stu3ufc
stu3ufc

The Nodogoshi Japan Q&A thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Nodogoshi Japan Q&A thread

Mon Mar 16, 2015 10:00 pm
fka wrote:Let me be clear.....i understand we joke and what not but dont bring up family....ill leave it respectfully at that.

get over yourself honestly

Your momma jokes are not to be taken seriously

The Nodogoshi Japan Q&A thread - Page 2 The_Joke_Me_Your_Mom_Animated_

The Nodogoshi Japan Q&A thread - Page 2 14733510_1840363246233024_4218577591788896256_n

The Nodogoshi Japan Q&A thread - Page 2 Lol
Aunt Red
Aunt Red

The Nodogoshi Japan Q&A thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Nodogoshi Japan Q&A thread

Mon Mar 16, 2015 11:10 pm
woulda never guessed her a blonde

iforgotmypassword

Tue Mar 17, 2015 12:42 am
Calm down fka, your brain is rotting away from all the paint fumes

fka
http://mmaplayground.com,global-mma.com

Fri May 15, 2015 12:43 am
Lol again....i use non taxic latex base paints not oil base which is the type that gets you high.

If anything its dealing with bozos like you on the introweb lol .....that and this killer cali weed Smile

"Catch wrestling is the violent sport,don't get me wrong bjj guys are bad asses but its pro wrestling all the way."WARMASTER

BELLATOR #1
nodogoshi
nodogoshi

Fri May 15, 2015 2:25 am
Did it take you 2 months to think of a reply to that?

Fri May 15, 2015 2:08 pm
nodogoshi wrote:Did it take you 2 months to think of a reply to that?
Sharp as a knife our FKA

The Nodogoshi Japan Q&A thread - Page 2 14733510_1840363246233024_4218577591788896256_n

kayneoTheRisingWarrior
kayneoTheRisingWarrior

Fri Jan 22, 2016 3:49 am

• Did you became citizen in japan society?
  • You travel to few asian country but which one kind surprise you?
  • Are you planning to live in foreign country for ever?
  • Have you thought about making a video blog ?

nodogoshi

Fri Jan 22, 2016 10:15 am
kayneoTheRisingWarrior wrote:

• Did you became citizen in japan society?
  • You travel to few asian country but which one kind surprise you?
  • Are you planning to live in foreign country for ever?
  • Have you thought about making a video blog ?

My life recently completely collapsed.

My fiance left my, my professor is retiring, and my funding is running out, and I live in a shitty room with a bunch of loud assholes all around, and spend my days drinking.

I considered permanent residency in the past, but fuck it at this point.

I've been to some other Asian countries, like some parts of South Korea, some cities in China, and Thailand, and around Japan.

What surprised me? Probably when I came to Tokyo the first time, how many people and how hectic it is.

Also how angry people in Northeast China seem.

I'm a bit camera shy, so no vblogs from me.

I'm looking forward to a life of obscurity from now on, if I can manage as much.

Fri Jan 22, 2016 10:17 am
I don't mind saying it.

I'm a PhD student.

My funding dried up, and my professor is retiring, basically due to health problems.

Funding and a good adviser are both important for a PhD.

I'm moving on.

And have no interest in being here anymore.

I'm probably bound for Oregon or Alaska.

I'm from Oregon.

Unfortunately I don't have a place to live there, due to some particular circumstances.

I'm up shit's creek without a paddle.

And I think that about sums it up.

Fri Jan 22, 2016 10:23 am
One other thing that surprised me was how there were so many girls in Northeast China that walked around and acted like Lesbians.

Hamiclair challenged me on this.

I subsequently went to Shanghai and Hangzhou, his main stomping grounds, and I didn't see a single thing like that.

Hamiclair, hop one of the cheap Chinese trains to Dalian, and go have a look at what I was talking about.

Fri Jan 22, 2016 10:24 am
And enjoy some nice fresh seafood, clean air, etc. Dalian is actually a beautiful city. Too spread out, but very beautiful.

Also, visit the town squares at night. People come out and play at night. As they probably have for decades.

Fri Jan 22, 2016 1:25 pm
It didnt take me two months to think about a response.....it took me months to be bored enough to respond in this boring thread that is seemingly about nothing but the sexual exploits and experiences of nodo ,while stu feverishly tugs at his genitals waiting for responses to his questions asked to nodo.

Carry on boys...

"Catch wrestling is the violent sport,don't get me wrong bjj guys are bad asses but its pro wrestling all the way."WARMASTER

BELLATOR #1
kayneoTheRisingWarrior
kayneoTheRisingWarrior

Fri Jan 22, 2016 9:10 pm
Is it very common to be an english teacher in asian country?
how you met cream17 user in Japan ?
 what he's like as person when you met him?
when you first moved to a foreign country  when you became home sick ?

nodogoshi

Sat Jan 23, 2016 12:11 am
kayneoTheRisingWarrior wrote:Is it very common to be an english teacher in asian country?
how you met cream17 user in Japan ?
 what he's like as person when you met him?
when you first moved to a foreign country  when you became home sick ?
Yes and many people automatically assume you are one.
I met Cream at a Dream show.
I'm homesick constantly and frankly over this scene. The dreams are the worst part.

Last edited by nodogoshi on Sat Jan 23, 2016 2:18 am; edited 1 time in total

Sat Jan 23, 2016 2:18 am
fka wrote:It didnt take me two months to think about a response.....it took me months to be bored enough to respond in this boring thread that is seemingly about nothing but the sexual exploits and experiences of nodo ,while stu feverishly tugs at his genitals waiting for responses to his questions asked to nodo.

Carry on boys...

Did it really take you 8 months this time to think of a response?

Mon Jan 25, 2016 2:49 pm
Took me longer to get bored enough to check this shit.....still what i said it was...

BELLATOR #1
stu3ufc
stu3ufc

Tue Jan 26, 2016 8:56 am
fka wrote:It didnt take me two months to think about a response.....it took me months to be bored enough to respond in this boring thread that is seemingly about nothing but the sexual exploits and experiences of nodo ,while stu feverishly tugs at his genitals waiting for responses to his questions asked to nodo.

Carry on boys...

fcuk are you talking about bringing up an old thread from 6 months ago?

you really must have no life other than watching ultimate dog fighting

stu3ufc
stu3ufc

Tue Jan 26, 2016 9:27 am
nodogoshi wrote:

Carry on boys...

Did it really take you 8 months this time to think of a response?

Thanks for your insight into your travels nodogoshi Smile

all the best

nodogoshi
nodogoshi

Tue Jan 26, 2016 10:09 am
fka wrote:Took me longer to get bored enough to check this shit.....still what i said it was...

I'm a fairly normal guy, fka, even if I'm a depressed alcoholic failure.

I didn't really mean any offense, just fucking around. I actually like you.

I'm not a perv, and I had a steady girlfriend through most of my time, who I then got engaged to, and who then destroyed my life.

Did I get a handjob from a Thai whore once in the backroom of a gogo bar? Yeah I did.

Did I get a few blowjobs in Tokyo and Osaka from prostitutes?

Yeah I did.

Did I once recently get dragged off the street in central Tokyo by a Chinese mama-san being offered an erotic massage, and demanded 2 girls with full tittie privileges for $25? Yes I did.

Does that make me a bad guy?

The lord will judge me.

Tue Jan 26, 2016 12:48 pm
Hey no judgement here im dicking around too lol your one of my favs on this site:)

I never acquired a true taste for alcohol but i am a stoner......i smoke around 8-15 bong hits a day not sure how much gram wise that is but it is expensive lol.

As far as hookers go.....what evs man its the oldest profession on earth for a reason haha...

Btw are you coming back stateside soon?i keep seeing you loath where you are just wondering.

BELLATOR #1
stu3ufc
stu3ufc

Tue Jan 26, 2016 12:59 pm
for the record FKA I dont like you either cat

fka
fka

Tue Jan 26, 2016 2:30 pm
Ditto Smile

BELLATOR #1
nodogoshi
nodogoshi

Wed Jan 27, 2016 2:03 pm
fka wrote:Hey no judgement here im dicking around too lol your one of my favs on this site:)

I never acquired a true taste for alcohol but i am a stoner......i smoke around 8-15 bong hits a day not sure how much gram wise that is but it is expensive lol.

As far as hookers go.....what evs man its the oldest profession on earth for a reason haha...

Btw are you coming back stateside soon?i keep seeing you loath where you are just wondering.

I'll be back in the end of March.

Looking forward to smoking the great Oregon bud.

Sun Jan 12, 2020 10:26 am
Well, this was a blast from the past.

I just searched my name in the search bar trying to find the thread in which everyone thought I was dead (didn't find it).

I'm still in China now. I'm flying back to the US on Friday, but should be back to China after a few weeks. New job. New city.

Sun Jan 12, 2020 10:33 am
I did go back to the US for 2 years after Japan. I worked and lived in a lot of different places in that time, drifting from one shitty job to the next. First I worked in forestry in Oregon. Then I went to work in a fishery in Alaska. Then, I worked construction in Texas. After that, I went back to Oregon and got a job in a food factory. Next, I split my time between working in supermarkets and washing dishes at a university. I then got a job traveling to and working in many supermarkets on the West Coast, though mainly in Oregon. I got laid off, right after the big hurricanes of 2017 in the Southeast. So, I took a job inspecting damaged houses for FEMA, first in Texas, then in Florida.

I was eventually cut (temp position), and after that string of failures, I decided to fuck off to China. I've been here for almost 2 years now.

So what've yall been up to? Anyone got a story to tell?

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum