GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I did BAN thread

+8
KSW
Apres Moi
brace
Dagwood
RussianTopTeam
Adax
Kinosis
Hollywood Dang
12 posters
Go down
Hollywood Dang
Hollywood Dang

I did BAN thread Empty I did BAN thread

Sat Dec 03, 2011 1:35 pm
I banned Jungle for 2 days to give him a small lesson.

I think this is still a chance, if you disagree you can unban him.
Kinosis
Kinosis

I did BAN thread Empty Re: I did BAN thread

Sat Dec 03, 2011 1:42 pm
Sounds good to me.
Adax

Sat Dec 03, 2011 2:52 pm
good i have my suspicions of him, i support your move, Dangs. let him know we're not fucking around.

it's most likely little fruit SAAE from TT so i think we should just ban him again after 2 days regardless of what he does. what do you guys think?
RussianTopTeam
RussianTopTeam

Sat Dec 03, 2011 3:02 pm
anybody know how to look up IP's? i know there is a way to do this via forums I just haven't figured out how....we should be able to match up his IP in this forum to the one at TT to see if it's really SAAL
Kinosis
Kinosis

Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:53 pm
AudaxPowder wrote:good i have my suspicions of him, i support your move, Dangs. let him know we're not fucking around.

it's most likely little fruit SAAE from TT so i think we should just ban him again after 2 days regardless of what he does. what do you guys think?

Haha, I think that's really funny!
Adax

Sat Dec 03, 2011 6:17 pm
i'm serious.

:beatta:

I did BAN thread 3446831124
Dagwood
Dagwood
http://www.global-mma.com/

Sat Dec 03, 2011 7:56 pm
What has Jungle been doing??? I haven't been around much??? Johan and the rest of the Admins would like to have reviews before bans.

I'm hoping we can have a completely transparent banning system. Make it totally evident to the whole board why someone is banned.

I'm also hoping we can have a form letter type of system where we thank offenders for spending time here with us... but if they want to continue to troll or challenge everyone here that UFC is MMA and other fighters and orgs don't count for shit... there are a dozen more sites suited for them out there. Tag that type of line publicly to their walking papers as we bounce them from our drinking establishment. This should be posted in the thread where the final offense took place. We might even have a wall of shame sticky in the forums. This would really ingrain quickly in people who we are and what we are about and what this place is. There is no other MMA site like this on the net.

We don't want to stifle vary opinions but we want to create a safe haven here form all the places that stifled a non-Zuffa centric voices.

Hollywood Dang
Hollywood Dang

Sat Dec 03, 2011 8:13 pm
Dagwood wrote:What has Jungle been doing??? I haven't been around much??? Johan and the rest of the Admins would like to have reviews before bans.

Obvs. trolling. Maybe i was a little hard but i thought it could maybe probit trolling in future if we show that we have zero tollerance against trolling.

Dagwood wrote:

I'm also hoping we can have a form letter type of system where we thank offenders for spending time here with us... but if they want to continue to troll or challenge everyone here that UFC is MMA and other fighters and orgs don't count for shit... there are a dozen more sites suited for them out there. Tag that type of line publicly to their walking papers as we bounce them from our drinking establishment. This should be posted in the thread where the final offense took place. We might even have a wall of shame sticky in the forums. This would really ingrain quickly in people who we are and what we are about and what this place is. There is no other MMA site like this on the net.

No disrespect, but isn't this a little to much for a forum? Yeah we are a little like a movement and love worldwide MMA, but c'mon, this isn't the G8
Dagwood
Dagwood
http://www.global-mma.com/

Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:33 am
Hollywood Dang wrote:
Dagwood wrote:

No disrespect, but isn't this a little to much for a forum? Yeah we are a little like a movement and love worldwide MMA, but c'mon, this isn't the G8

IMO - Here's the rub.

1. If anybody on the board here has to justify, or argue, with anybody that 'any' other MMA organization 'other than' the UFC is a legitimate organization with as good, better or best fighters, rules, management, etc... than why are we putting this thing together.

2. If a member here is a big fan of Dana, his professionalism, and his endearing penchant for re-writing history trashing past MMA greats as well as former-UFC fighters... Why would they want to be here? What are they gonna get from our discussion? What are they gonna add to the discussion? Wouldn't they be better of somewhere else? The only reason for them to be here would be to troll.

The founder of our new sight, as well as most of us have been blasted into oblivion when we posted our dissenting views on other sites. We need to up front let any new people here know what the MMA political scene is as soon as they're on here. Like politics. Left, right, center. Why would a Christian fundamentalist conservative join a Marxist-Leninist forum. We just don't want the Dana/Fertitta/Zuffa fighter hype and MMA disinformation poisoning the conversation here. There are a million sites for that. No hype or zombicized discussion on the UFC/Dana/Fertittas/etc. cool!!!

Anyway, my three cents.

Kinosis
Kinosis

Sun Dec 04, 2011 2:02 pm
Dagwood wrote:
Hollywood Dang wrote:
Dagwood wrote:

IMO - Here's the rub.

1. If anybody on the board here has to justify, or argue, with anybody that 'any' other MMA organization 'other than' the UFC is a legitimate organization with as good, better or best fighters, rules, management, etc... than why are we putting this thing together.

2. If a member here is a big fan of Dana, his professionalism, and his endearing penchant for re-writing history trashing past MMA greats as well as former-UFC fighters... Why would they want to be here? What are they gonna get from our discussion? What are they gonna add to the discussion? Wouldn't they be better of somewhere else? The only reason for them to be here would be to troll.

The founder of our new sight, as well as most of us have been blasted into oblivion when we posted our dissenting views on other sites. We need to up front let any new people here know what the MMA political scene is as soon as they're on here. Like politics. Left, right, center. Why would a Christian fundamentalist conservative join a Marxist-Leninist forum. We just don't want the Dana/Fertitta/Zuffa fighter hype and MMA disinformation poisoning the conversation here. There are a million sites for that. No hype or zombicized discussion on the UFC/Dana/Fertittas/etc. cool!!!

Anyway, my three cents.

cheers
Kinosis
Kinosis

Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:54 pm
Jingles should be banned again for being a waste of space on here.
brace
brace

Mon Dec 05, 2011 11:19 pm
^ I gave him an avatar to bust his balls and for my own amusement.. Very Happy
brace
brace

Mon Dec 05, 2011 11:31 pm
Trolls are entertaining. I think we need to give warnings before we ban.
Kinosis
Kinosis

Tue Dec 06, 2011 12:04 am
brace wrote:^ I gave him an avatar to bust his balls and for my own amusement.. Very Happy

lol, I just saw that. I was shocked he had that avatar, this explains it. Great stuff lol.

brace wrote:Trolls are entertaining. I think we need to give warnings before we ban.

I'm not going to ban anyone mostly likely. And if I was thinking about it I would run it by everyone on here first just to get a vote on it.
Apres Moi
Apres Moi

Tue Dec 06, 2011 2:31 am
If it is ZAAE I say we ban him for shit and giggles. An inside j0oke if you will.
But banned him for the shortest period of time. And after every time he posts.

I know this kid real well. His clit gets hard for online rep. Just fuck with him.

Apres Moi
Apres Moi

Tue Dec 06, 2011 2:33 am
furthermore, trolling is good as it keeps the boards active.
Adax

Tue Dec 06, 2011 3:23 am
Apres Moi wrote:furthermore, trolling is good as it keeps the boards active.
I did BAN thread 312411433

what the fuck is your logic there? that kind of attitude is what killed TT, are you fucking serious dude? trolls aren't our little personal projects Apres Moi, save that shit for other boards.

i want discussion and intelligent delivery of news and/or opinions that i can learn from. we're not desperate, and we never should be, for activity. we're a new forum, things will unfold at a pace we need not force and we most certainly don't need the help of retarded known trolls...
Apres Moi
Apres Moi

Tue Dec 06, 2011 5:09 am
AudaxPowder wrote:
I did BAN thread 312411433

what the fuck is your logic there? that kind of attitude is what killed TT, are you fucking serious dude? trolls aren't our little personal projects Apres Moi, save that shit for other boards.

i want discussion and intelligent delivery of news and/or opinions that i can learn from. we're not desperate, and we never should be, for activity. we're a new forum, things will unfold at a pace we need not force and we most certainly don't need the help of retarded known trolls...

Let me rephrase that for you. Trolling in the sense/sake of counter argument. There are different degrees of trolling. The severity should be assessed and handle on a unique basis.

TT is full of trolls and they have always banned the true "trolls." Monaro on TT was considered a troll. Was he trolling? Or are dissenting opinions misinterpret as trolling at times?

Anyhow I support trolling when the posts offers valid arguments.

Trolling didn't killed Team Takeover, Fletch did.

Adax

Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:05 am
dude it's okay to separate your personal definitions of "trolling" from "argument/discussion", we might actually make it to the same page if you did.

Apres Moi wrote:Trolling didn't killed Team Takeover, Fletch did.

..because Fletch had this attitude:

Rolling Eyes
Apres Moi
Apres Moi

Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:48 am
AudaxPowder wrote:dude it's okay to separate your personal definitions of "trolling" from "argument/discussion", we might actually make it to the same page if you did.

Apres Moi wrote:Trolling didn't killed Team Takeover, Fletch did.

..because Fletch had this attitude:

Rolling Eyes

I been at team takeover since close to its inception. I seen the changes first hand and trolling didn't kill team takeover. Fletch killed TT. You know why Gumby and Sinha quitted TT all together?
Because of Fletch. These guys were vital parts to TT. Wonder why people went to K1LP? Because of Fletch. You know why Fletch unbanned all these trolls? Because he drove everyone away and needed to keep the site active. So he unbanned all the real "trolls". Before the real troll outbreak, the dissenting, articulate trolls on TT were loved and admired. Apathy has always trolled. Dono has always trolled. LC, R3D, STU, etc. Eevryone on TT was a troll, bro.

Go re read the previous post I made. It's there in black and yellow.

sleep time
Kinosis
Kinosis

Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:54 am
Since there seems to be some disagreement on how to deal with trolls and various levels of trolling, perhaps we should have a troll section? Any stuff most people considering trolling can be moved there and people who want to involve themselves in that can and the others can simply avoid it if they wish. Also for the trolls it would be sort of a punishment for stupid posts, like putting them in the phantom zone from Superman II lol
KSW
KSW

Tue Dec 06, 2011 12:04 pm
Kinosis wrote:Since there seems to be some disagreement on how to deal with trolls and various levels of trolling, perhaps we should have a troll section? Any stuff most people considering trolling can be moved there and people who want to involve themselves in that can and the others can simply avoid it if they wish. Also for the trolls it would be sort of a punishment for stupid posts, like putting them in the phantom zone from Superman II lol
If someone makes a troll thread it will be moved to anything goes or wasteland.
brace
brace

Tue Dec 06, 2011 12:25 pm
Jingles is not SAAE. It's some kid from Australia. He seems to not know much besides the UFC and is pretty brainwashed. I don't think he is trolling, just ignorant..
KSW
KSW

Tue Dec 06, 2011 12:32 pm
brace wrote:Jingles is not SAAE. It's some kid from Australia. He seems to not know much besides the UFC and is pretty brainwashed. I don't think he is trolling, just ignorant..
I think we can teach him about Global MMA. Very Happy
brace
brace

Tue Dec 06, 2011 12:39 pm
lol I am trying, but I think it's not working. how th hell did he find this place?
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum