GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I did BAN thread

+8
KSW
Apres Moi
brace
Dagwood
RussianTopTeam
Adax
Kinosis
Hollywood Dang
12 posters
Go down
KSW
KSW

I did BAN thread - Page 2 Empty Re: I did BAN thread

Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:11 pm
brace wrote:lol I am trying, but I think it's not working. how th hell did he find this place?
Maybe he googled global mma or anti-zuffa.
nodogoshi
nodogoshi

Tue Dec 06, 2011 2:07 pm
He seems like someone who's been around. For example, he called out K1LP once, and he seems to know some background on members here. I was under the assumption he is from the other forum. But, I don't know.
brace
brace

Tue Dec 06, 2011 3:27 pm
if he is from TT then he is some clever troll..
Longtime Fan
Longtime Fan

Tue Dec 06, 2011 3:55 pm
He prob is from tt
Kinosis
Kinosis

Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:11 pm
I'm all for another 2 day ban on Jingles. 2 days without him here means 2 more days of me being able to read posts without thinking "why is this idiot posting here?"
brace
brace

Thu Dec 08, 2011 5:42 pm
lol was he banned? If Jingles is a troll, then he should get a fuckin Academy Award..
Dagwood
Dagwood
http://www.global-mma.com/

Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:06 pm
brace wrote:lol was he banned? If Jingles is a troll, then he should get a fuckin Academy Award..

If he was banned without passing things by admin brace... that shouldn't happen.

Johan stated this early on and I think it is the best idea as well. Bans should not be based on bias. They should be objective based on forum rules and other forum guidelines/site mission statement/etc. As well IMO, mods & admin should be held to a higher standard and not be setting double standards here.
Adax

Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:30 am
can we ban InTheJungle/ZuffaAboveAllElse again? i mean c'mon look at this:

https://global-mma.forumotion.com/spa/InTheJungle

all he posts about is UFC, Zuffa, Zuffa Zombies, etc.. he hasn't and isn't going to bring any real discussion. he's already made blatantly retarded posts and now he's just playing his own little game of trying to fly under the radar. he's not here to learn or discuss global mma or combat sports, he's here to talk about Zuffa and giggle about how he thinks he's getting away with it.

seriously he's bringing our forums fighters fight IQ down by just being signed up. I MOTION TO CAN THIS CAN. what say you guys?
Dagwood
Dagwood

Mon Dec 12, 2011 3:33 am
Mo has been given a permanent IP ban or insulting Eddie G. never to return.

This was done to nip things in the bud and not risk Eddie starting to shy away from our site. As I said in my posts on the topic, Vinny M was treated very disrespectfully at TT before he decided to leave and never return. IMO - In no way can we risk this with someone of the stature in combat sports as Eddie. As many of us founding members here have been insulted and persecuted at other sites, I think we are trying to create a safe haven from that kinda thing.

https://global-mma.forumotion.com/t275-no-holds-barred-jens-sejer-andersen-of-play-the-game-on-corruption-and-the-culture-of-silence-in-sport#3501
nodogoshi
nodogoshi

Mon Dec 12, 2011 3:36 am
I don't disagree with Audax.

It is natural that we will have a lot of hangers on and also people who are just hating.

It goes with the territory, but the people we know are fucked shouldn't be around.

A lot of discretion is needed, so that we don't ban people wrongly, but for guys like this, my opinion is more in the direction of Audax's.
nodogoshi
nodogoshi

Mon Dec 12, 2011 3:53 am
I agree with Dagwood here. We are in the hands of capable admins. Laughing
KSW
KSW

Mon Dec 12, 2011 4:43 am
AudaxPowder wrote:can we ban InTheJungle/ZuffaAboveAllElse again? i mean c'mon look at this:

https://global-mma.forumotion.com/spa/InTheJungle

all he posts about is UFC, Zuffa, Zuffa Zombies, etc.. he hasn't and isn't going to bring any real discussion. he's already made blatantly retarded posts and now he's just playing his own little game of trying to fly under the radar. he's not here to learn or discuss global mma or combat sports, he's here to talk about Zuffa and giggle about how he thinks he's getting away with it.

seriously he's bringing our forums fighters fight IQ down by just being signed up. I MOTION TO CAN THIS CAN. what say you guys?
I think we should wait with banning InTheJungle because he hasn´t done anything against the rules. I still think we can teach this kid about Global-MMA.
Hollywood Dang
Hollywood Dang

Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:25 am
Ban jungle just because he talks about UFC is not okay imo.

brace
brace

Mon Dec 12, 2011 3:23 pm
Agreed with Johan and Dang. He didn't break any rules. Also, let's try not to harass people just because they are UFC fans. You can give them a good debate thou..

Also if I banned everyone I wanted to ban, it would just be me and IQ wrestler on here, him posting videos and me watching them..

Very Happy jk y'all.. I love you

or am I?

Last edited by brace on Mon Dec 12, 2011 4:28 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : i'm stupid)
KSW
KSW

Mon Dec 12, 2011 3:55 pm
We are the elite among Global MMA fans and I´m sure we can convert some zombies.
nodogoshi
nodogoshi

Mon Dec 12, 2011 3:56 pm
Lol, a good debate in this section is also nice.

I agree with you guys, my point was sort of more so, I guess, that there most likely are "enemies" out there, it's pretty stupid and people should really just get a life instead, but I wouldn't be surprised if people tried to come fuck with this place. But I absolutely agree, we need to not jump to conclusions, and we should always assume honesty and good intentions. If people are openly out of hand, I suppose that it should be addressed, but I do think that taking it easy is the best way to go.
Adax

Mon Dec 12, 2011 5:32 pm
alright if you guys think there can actually be some knowledge instilled into that user then by all means keep him around. i'm all for educating people but i just think we need to keep a real close eye on him and what he's actually trying to do (which i stand by believing it's just ZAAE playing little tee-hee games).

anyways THE BOARD HAS DECIDED, INTHEJUNGLE (unfortunately) STAYS FOR NOW.
Adax

Tue Dec 13, 2011 1:27 am
ArielHelwani wrote:Wayne and Fossarella did a great job as usual

Inthejungle, you were sort of stumbling around with your words, and there was a whole lot of "it is what it is"
Strangely enough, during the Tito crying bit, you were silent
WHY MUST YOU COMPROMISE THAT WHICH YOU ARE GOOD FOR ERICTHEWEEDZ????

http://teamtakeover.forum-express.com/t15253-ufc-140-recap-with-intheweedz

it is a known fact ZAAE shares the account ArielHelwani with London Calling. just clearing up any doubt of who that user is I did BAN thread - Page 2 2842603839
brace
brace

Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:25 pm
Yeah it looks like SAAE. SAAE hates Eric In The Weeds, so it only makes sense he was the only one he didn't compliment. Also SAEE is a crafty troll, he was Just Scrap on TT. Right now he is probably lightly trolling by only posting in UFC threads.. lol He is harmless atm though..
Kinosis
Kinosis

Thu Dec 15, 2011 11:17 pm
I put jingles on my foe's list, I'm tired of reading his garbage ufc nuthugging posts (where he pretends he isn't in love with dana and is trying to be neutral).
nodogoshi
nodogoshi

Thu Dec 15, 2011 11:35 pm
No doubt in my mind Inthejungle is SAAE. Now he's calling himself the biggest Shogun fan, and getting pissed off when someone says somebody would beat Frankie Edgar, all the while flaunting about his undying love for Zuffa, while claiming he is a middle grounder.

If his IP still says Australia he is on a proxy.
Kinosis
Kinosis

Fri Dec 16, 2011 12:34 am
^I'm all for banning both of them (Jingles and Inthejungle) but I know some people enjoy fighting with them so whatever you guys want to do. They will both be on my foe list so I won't be seeing what they post either way. I have to put up with enough idiots in every other area of my life so I don't want to do it here as well. I just don't want things to get out of control and everyone fighting because of their nonsense.
Dagwood
Dagwood

Fri Dec 16, 2011 1:59 am
Kinosis wrote:^I'm all for banning both of them (Jingles and Inthejungle) but I know some people enjoy fighting with them so whatever you guys want to do. They will both be on my foe list so I won't be seeing what they post either way. I have to put up with enough idiots in every other area of my life so I don't want to do it here as well. I just don't want things to get out of control and everyone fighting because of their nonsense.

I hear both of your sentiments but until either Jingles or Inthejungle really break forum rules we won't ban them.

My advice is... DON'T FEED THE TROLL!!! Ignore them. You can't reason with someone who is unreasonable. It's futile. You never change their minds. You can't. They're closed. Knowing this means 'you' are guilty for reacting to the same idiot who tries to pick a fight with you relentlessly. The problem is, in real life your going to the police station too when the melee breaks out.

NON-RESPONSE and silence are killer physiological warfare tactics when it comes to trolls. I just fucking kills them. I know, I had an argumentative trolling ass named Judoka on Linker who stalked my every post for quite a while there. I got into some knock down brawls with him always after he attacked me and got myself into trouble. The kid was a fucking prick who argued with 90% of the members at Linker. He loved to separate newbies away from the pack and attack until the newbie lost it and got banned.

Anyway, I figured out that if I never responded to him in the forums and on chat that it drove him fucking crazy. I mean fucking crazy. After a little while Judoka was out of my life. When I did see his posts I laughed cause I saw him targeting others just like he did me. The stupid ones that always took the bait would always get themselves in trouble.

So think of it this way... your Jingles & Inthejungle = my Judoka.

Admin will keep an eye on both these guys. If they do turn out to push a too pro-Dana/Zuffa on a site that sits on the opposite side of the MMA spectrum, we will suggest there are other sites better suited for them.

Kinosis
Kinosis

Fri Dec 16, 2011 2:29 am
Oh I fully understand. Like I said, those guys are on my foe list anyway so I won't be dealing with them at all. Everyone should take your advice (who doesn't enjoy arguing with them) and just ignore them or put them on their foe lists so you don't ever have to see what they say, and therefore ignore them as well.

Good advice all around, and yeah, i wouldn't even bother trying to change their minds, it won't happen, they want to be trolls or they are just to dumb to know any better.
nodogoshi
nodogoshi

Fri Dec 16, 2011 2:32 am
I wasn't saying they should be banned, I was just continuing the discussion ongoing in this thread and saying I'm now convinced he is SAAE, meaning that maybe he is working behind a proxy.

I basically ignore these guys as it is, it usually isn't worth my time to read their posts, let alone respond. I agree they should be kept an eye on, but I understand banning them for nothing isn't the way to go either. They'd probably just go whine about it to everyone who would listen about the biased/thin skinned mods in this place.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum