GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bellator 149: Shamrock vs. Gracie 3 - February 19 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION)

+16
Offense_Wins_Fights
wekka
TeepToTheJunk
Adax
God of Thunder
RussianTopTeam
Rizin=PRIDEFC
Dorch
stu3ufc
Kinosis
CDF47
fka
TeamJohnPerretti
nodogoshi
backdoor to zuffa
Kingfedor
20 posters
Go down
Longtime Fan
Longtime Fan

Bellator 149: Shamrock vs. Gracie 3  - February 19 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION) - Page 3 Empty Re: Bellator 149: Shamrock vs. Gracie 3 - February 19 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION)

Sat Feb 20, 2016 12:11 am
Not that bad of a fight. Helped clean up the palette after the co-main event. I was a bit impressed by Royce's improvements. It showed more commitment to learning modern mma. I was thrown off by his regular interviews that he gives where he doesn't reveal anything and even makes it sound like he was stuck in the past with his fighting philosophy but I was wrong to think that. He proved me wrong.
Longtime Fan
Longtime Fan

Bellator 149: Shamrock vs. Gracie 3  - February 19 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION) - Page 3 Empty Re: Bellator 149: Shamrock vs. Gracie 3 - February 19 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION)

Sat Feb 20, 2016 12:15 am
fka wrote:Rumors are pat miletich wants the winner.....fuck yeah lol bas rutten needs to fight too.
Bas is too injured as he has said himself.

Plus he might have a complex about his "mini arm"
Kinosis
Kinosis

Sat Feb 20, 2016 12:29 am
Longtime Fan wrote:Not that bad of a fight. Helped clean up the palette after the co-main event. I was a bit impressed by Royce's improvements. It showed more commitment to learning modern mma. I was thrown off by his regular interviews that he gives where he doesn't reveal anything and even makes it sound like he was stuck in the past with his fighting philosophy but I was wrong to think that. He proved me wrong.

Yeah, Royce looked good, especially for a 49 year old! Using kicks to keep Ken away forces Ken to either eat kicks all night or rush in and take it to the ground which Royce wants anyway.
Offense_Wins_Fights
Offense_Wins_Fights

Sat Feb 20, 2016 12:49 am
Fcuken Ref.
Kinosis
Kinosis

Sat Feb 20, 2016 1:29 am
Offense_Wins_Fights wrote:Fcuken Ref.

If you are talking about in the Royce/Ken fight it wasn't the refs fault. Shamrock reacted to it so delayed no one knew what happened. I'm still not sure it landed on his nuts, I think it was lower abs but the stream wasn't great quality and the video I found of the fight cut off before that replay happened.
westcott123
westcott123

Sat Feb 20, 2016 1:54 am
Kinosis wrote:

If you are talking about in the Royce/Ken fight it wasn't the refs fault.  Shamrock reacted to it so delayed no one knew what happened.  I'm still not sure it landed on his nuts, I think it was lower abs but the stream wasn't great quality and the video I found of the fight cut off before that replay happened.  
The ufc runned sites are doing their usual thing just like they did with rizin remember ?
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Sat Feb 20, 2016 9:21 am
Royce looked good.  Would like to see him against Miletich next.

Last edited by CDF47 on Sun Feb 21, 2016 11:57 am; edited 3 times in total
Kinosis
Kinosis

Sat Feb 20, 2016 10:31 am
westcott123 wrote:
Kinosis wrote:

If you are talking about in the Royce/Ken fight it wasn't the refs fault.  Shamrock reacted to it so delayed no one knew what happened.  I'm still not sure it landed on his nuts, I think it was lower abs but the stream wasn't great quality and the video I found of the fight cut off before that replay happened.  
The ufc runned sites are doing their usual thing just like they did with rizin remember ?

Bashing it? Yeah. Even in the pre-fight press conference they were giving it thumbs down before it even started. They work for a propaganda machine and/or are just brainwashed and are the worst people.
Rocksoldier84
Rocksoldier84

Sat Feb 20, 2016 12:56 pm
westcott123 wrote:
Kinosis wrote:

Those sites were probably kissing UFC's ass when they had James Toney in the co-main event of a $55 PPV against their most decorated champion.
fka
fka
http://mmaplayground.com,global-mma.com

Sat Feb 20, 2016 1:18 pm
Newton beat himself in his fight but vassell looked a bit better still needs cardio work tho that was a fun fight.

Campos vs guillard was good ....mekvin came in heavy and got ktfo for his troubles ha ha hope both guys progress in the future.

Dada vs kimbo was laughable....on par with Gabi garcia and leid Tapa fight haha i know zombies are talking shit but dada fight was better then watch ing houston Alexander circle for 15 minutes haha they shut up when i mentioned that:)

Royce vs ken WAS the refs fault he was behind them not on the side where he would have seen the illegal knee.....why is it kens fault he got robbed?

Much like liver shots it takes a sec to shut your body down....

Not to mention the knee was so blatantly illegal i think ken thought the ref was ginna step in in a sec....once he fell he thought ref would break it up not call the fight....

I mean we seen multiple groin shots from newton....none of those were missed...

I seen it live i was screaming at jimmy Smith because he was wrong looking at an inaccurate replay.

Ken got fucked.
stu3ufc
stu3ufc

Sat Feb 20, 2016 2:47 pm
Kimbo vs Dada was the greatest fight I ever saw in my life!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum