GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Kinosis
Kinosis

Brock Lesnar fails 2nd test lol Empty Brock Lesnar fails 2nd test lol

Wed Jul 20, 2016 1:00 am
The United States Anti-Doping Agency (USADA) has notified the UFC of a second failed drug test submitted by former heavyweight champion and WWE star Brock Lesnar.

UFC officials were informed Tuesday that Lesnar, 39, failed a fight night drug test at UFC 200 on July 9 in Las Vegas. Results showed the presence of the same unidentified banned substance Lesnar tested positive for on June 28.

The substance that Lesnar tested positive for hasn't been officially identified, but a source told ESPN that the flagged substance is clomiphene, the same anti-estrogen blocker that Jon Jones tested positive for.

Neither of those test results were available to the promotion on July 9, which is how Lesnar (6-3) was still able to fight Mark Hunt at T-Mobile Arena. Lesnar won the fight via unanimous decision.

Lesnar, who is still under contract with the WWE and came out of retirement to face Hunt earlier this month, has not said much on the initial June 28 test. He told The Associated Press last week, "We will get to the bottom of this."

His appearance at UFC 200 marked Lesnar's first professional fight since December 2011. His financial purse, as reported to the Nevada State Athletic Commission (NSAC), was $2.5 million.

More here http://espn.go.com/mma/story/_/id/17108509/usada-informs-ufc-second-failed-brock-lesnar-drug-test
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Brock Lesnar fails 2nd test lol Empty Re: Brock Lesnar fails 2nd test lol

Wed Jul 20, 2016 4:29 pm
That's too bad. Not good for his MMA future which I was really hoping to see more of.
Rocksoldier84
Rocksoldier84

Wed Jul 20, 2016 10:35 pm
Good. I don't want to see this overrated, pampered musclehead in MMA again. Now if only he left pro wrestling.
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Sat Jul 23, 2016 7:50 am
Just heard Lesnar could lose some of his PPV pay in addition to NSAC fine.

Note: Edited post to correct

Last edited by CDF47 on Sat Jul 23, 2016 2:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
fka
fka
http://mmaplayground.com,global-mma.com

Sat Jul 23, 2016 2:07 pm
The ufc wont hand out any fines thats up to the commission.They can only penalize his 2.5 million and not the much bulkier sum he got from ppv points.Also hunt likely won't recieve any of brocks money.

Funniest thing is brock said jones was unprofessional for testing positive lol

He ends up not only getting popped......but for the dame shut haha fucking estrogen blockers.
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Sat Jul 23, 2016 2:42 pm
fka wrote:The ufc wont hand out any fines thats up to the commission.They can only penalize his 2.5 million and not the much bulkier sum he got from ppv points.Also hunt likely won't recieve any of brocks money.

Funniest thing is brock said jones was unprofessional for testing positive lol

He ends up not only getting popped......but for the dame shut haha fucking estrogen blockers.

I thought I heard Sonnen say UFC could tap into his PPV money if they decided based on the way the contracts are written.  This was from the Inside MMA show on AXS. I was on the computer as he was talking and may have misunderstood what he was saying though so you could be right.

You are right about no money going to Hunt, that is only for missing weight.  That was my mistake.

I edited my post above.
InfinityLens
InfinityLens

Wed Jul 27, 2016 1:58 pm
Rocksoldier84 wrote:Good. I don't want to see this overrated, pampered musclehead in MMA again. Now if only he left pro wrestling.

He won the belt and defended it twice in his first 6 fights, that's amamzing. Hope Rizin can make a run for him.
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Wed Jul 27, 2016 6:16 pm
InfinityLens wrote:
Rocksoldier84 wrote:Good. I don't want to see this overrated, pampered musclehead in MMA again. Now if only he left pro wrestling.

He won the belt and defended it twice in his first 6 fights, that's amamzing. Hope Rizin can make a run for him.

That's where I'd like to see him fighting next.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum