GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sergei & Einemo gone fishin'... LOL!

+8
nodogoshi
rezin
monaroCountry
Dapperdoo
Adax
Wolfman
Racic
Dagwood
12 posters
Go down
Dagwood
Dagwood
http://www.global-mma.com/

Sergei & Einemo gone fishin'... LOL! Empty Sergei & Einemo gone fishin'... LOL!

Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:09 pm
Quietly awaiting some drunk college kids water skiing by telling them to get their piece of shit boat out of the way... lol!

p.s. - Who would ever tell Sergei he looks Sergay in those speedos???

Sergei & Einemo gone fishin'... LOL! 389050_209734672434795_116981611710102_473814_2110165754_n

Racic
Racic

Sergei & Einemo gone fishin'... LOL! Empty Re: Sergei & Einemo gone fishin'... LOL!

Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:12 pm
Cool pic.

Wish I was as badass as Sergei... i'd wear speedos like that all the time.

I hope Sergei fights in M-1 soon.
Wolfman
Wolfman

Sergei & Einemo gone fishin'... LOL! Empty Re: Sergei & Einemo gone fishin'... LOL!

Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:14 pm
Man i thought Minowaman had the best speedos on the planet, but sergei is a serious contender now. Laughing

Einemo there viking style, ready for some looting.
Racic
Racic

Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:18 pm
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWoOU5FZVq4

^ Sergei VS AA

Great fight. AA was doing a very good job of circling the cage and picking his shots but he just got caught by Sergei's power.

Sergei and AA should be paid big bucks to fight in the UFC. It's a shame that they've been ignored the last few years.

I would like to see them both fight in m-1 though. They would get treated well there.
Dagwood
Dagwood

Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:24 pm
Racic wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWoOU5FZVq4

^ Sergei VS AA

Great fight. AA was doing a very good job of circling the cage and picking his shots but he just got caught by Sergei's power.

Sergei and AA should be paid big bucks to fight in the UFC. It's a shame that they've been ignored the last few years.

I would like to see them both fight in m-1 though. They would get treated well there.

Totally agree. Which guys in the UFC HW division currently have as good technical striking as Sergei and AA??? JDS, not so sure. No scratch that... I'm sure there's not. Who has more power than those two at HW in the UFC??? Fuck! Now I'm getting angry as per usual. lol

As for the rest of your post, I agree with that too. Smile

Adax

Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:50 pm
JDS vs Sergei would be the most awesome punchers fight at HW today.. for like 2 rounds Razz

funny photo by the way! good times.
Dapperdoo
Dapperdoo

Thu Dec 08, 2011 1:35 am
Thats an awesome photo.
monaroCountry

Thu Dec 08, 2011 3:05 am
Racic wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWoOU5FZVq4

^ Sergei VS AA

Sergei doesnt want to be a slave for Zuffa. Once K-1 goes on full steam ahead, Sergei would be laughing and doing K-1, maybe boxing and MM1, while Overeem twiddles his thumbs looking for a fight.
rezin
rezin

Thu Dec 08, 2011 3:51 am
^ MM1. Sounds much less lame than MMA. We should get a filter that automatically changes mma to mm1.
monaroCountry

Thu Dec 08, 2011 4:28 am
I meant MMA
nodogoshi
nodogoshi

Thu Dec 08, 2011 5:55 am
I'd love to see Sergei take on JDS, I think it would be a very good fight for him. Styles make fights, and I can see Sergei knocking JDS out.

But, I'd prefer that he not have to sign a Zuffa slave contract just for the sake of such a fight.
rezin
rezin

Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:18 am
monaroCountry wrote:I meant MMA

Oh I thought it was a play on words you know.......M-1, MMA, Sergei fighting in M-1 cause its his best bet of non-exclusive mma contract.

I really think mma sounds lame. They should have stuck with vale tudo.

Hollywood Dang
Hollywood Dang

Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:44 am
Sergej did allready talk shit about M-1, forget about this idea.
nodogoshi
nodogoshi

Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:58 am
Hollywood Dang wrote:Sergej did allready talk shit about M-1, forget about this idea.

There's a lot of well-known beef here, doesn't mean people couldn't come to terms for the right price.
Dagwood
Dagwood

Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:05 am
nodogoshi wrote:
Hollywood Dang wrote:Sergej did allready talk shit about M-1, forget about this idea.

There's a lot of well-known beef here, doesn't mean people couldn't come to terms for the right price.

There's also a lot of well-known beef in Sergei's speedo.
rezin
rezin

Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:07 am
M-1 is not in a position to hold grudges, they need all the name fighters they can get.
Hollywood Dang
Hollywood Dang

Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:23 am
Walk through the light to find the shadow,
Til’ your gods stall you from the edge,
Sunk in the thought, the feel, the distance,
Was it your secret?
Stop holding your fear, let memory live and die alone.
No need to be there, let your desire scream,

Til' you feel alive.
‘Cause you are beautiful,
Your scars are beautiful,
Like the jade.
You’ll still shine, when you sink into the sea,
When the bleeding scarlet jealousy, carves the way you believe.

Brink of the light, the wings of the night,
Look into the eyes of fallen angels,
Sink like a stone into the dark,
Where no light can touch.
Will god break my fallt?
I feel the mystery, tries to take me along,
To the end of the world, where I still believe,
The colour is from your eyes.

‘Cause you were beautiful,
Your blood was beautiful, yesterday,
I still hide at the seam of memories,
Oh, I still hold my rosary, beneath the pain of life.
Where the tears, when the bloody face of love, they take away the stain,
Know that the stars of the sky,
Glow in the ocean,
The art of life,
Makes me wanna die in the colour of heaven.

Oh, another day has come,
Another friend has gone into the flame,
It’s burning love, jibun de kirisaita mune no kizuato sae birei ni naru made.

Aye, 'cause you are beautiful,
Your scars are beautiful, like the jade,
You’ll still shine, when you sink into the sea,
When the bleeding scarlet jealously carves the way you believe,
Now and forever, you’ll be loved,
Let your destiny lead your heart
My jade
KSW
KSW

Thu Dec 08, 2011 4:47 pm
Dagwood wrote:Quietly awaiting some drunk college kids water skiing by telling them to get their piece of shit boat out of the way... lol!

p.s. - Who would ever tell Sergei he looks Sergay in those speedos???

Sergei & Einemo gone fishin'... LOL! 389050_209734672434795_116981611710102_473814_2110165754_n

I bought a similar pair of speedos in Rumania 10 years ago. The chicks love them.
brace
brace

Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:05 pm
There are no board shorts/swimming trunks in Russia. Speedos is standard Russian swimwear. Wearing shorts to the sea is fuckin crazy..
RussianTopTeam
RussianTopTeam

Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:34 pm
Einemo is the REAL viking. Actually, i'll throw in Alex Gustavsson and Hellboy Hansen in there as well, not that redneck farmer WANNABE viking Brock Lesnar.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum