GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

nfl bitches!

+16
CDF47
Aunt Red
SRC
God of Thunder
TeamJohnPerretti
Heretic
Dagwood
backdoor to zuffa
loyalty13
Slugger O'Toole
KSW
PRIDE NEVER DIE
Realidea
nodogoshi
wekka
fka
20 posters
Go down
Slugger O'Toole
Slugger O'Toole

nfl bitches! - Page 2 Empty Re: nfl bitches!

Thu Aug 29, 2013 3:51 pm
Realidea wrote:for fuck sakes get a decent O-Line
gotta lol @ an eagles fan saying that

for real tho Vick has been looking vintage from what I've seen of him. It'll be interesting to see what he can do in their new offense even without an o-line or a ton of receiving options. For the sake of interesting football I hope he doesn't get hurt again.
Realidea
Realidea

Thu Aug 29, 2013 4:42 pm
Slugger O'Toole wrote:
Realidea wrote:for fuck sakes get a decent O-Line
gotta lol @ an eagles fan saying that

for real tho Vick has been looking vintage from what I've seen of him. It'll be interesting to see what he can do in their new offense even without an o-line or a ton of receiving options. For the sake of interesting football I hope he doesn't get hurt again.
only last year our o-line sucked. eagles o line has always been decent. last year sucked because of i injures. we got an o-line at the draft and peters and company are healthy. the O-line should be pretty solid this year
Realidea
Realidea

Fri Aug 30, 2013 7:05 pm
I also had Tony Jefferson as a better Safety then Wolf. but the eagles didnt take a chance on him and now both The Honey Badger and Tony are with the cardinals.

And the eagle still suck at the safety position. Allen is a joke im hopping the eagles trade for Byrd from the bills or Tony. AZ does need a QB give them Foles for tony and a 4th round draft pick
fka
fka
http://mmaplayground.com,global-mma.com

Fri Sep 06, 2013 7:51 pm
Fuck preseasin first game Denver annihalated defending Superbowl champs ravens wow.

Fuck my life I hope Payton goes down Sad
wekka
wekka

Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:06 pm
fka wrote:Fuck preseasin first game Denver annihalated defending Superbowl champs ravens wow.

Fuck my life I hope Payton goes down Sad
Don't you dare....

Peyton is a saint.
Slugger O'Toole
Slugger O'Toole

Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:29 pm
Flacco is overrated. Broncos stopped the run like gs.
fka
fka

Sun Sep 08, 2013 2:43 pm
Very impressed with raiders d not giving up too much playing a lot tighter then I had hoped.

Pryor is a beast not a great thrower but moves the chains and when he runs you can't tackle that big fucker.

Win or lose I have much higher hopes then I had in preseason.

The CB we got are paying off and hey 2 sacks on luck can't complain baby.
Realidea
Realidea

Mon Sep 09, 2013 11:12 pm
^^^ Raiders are the 2nd worst team. They played the Colts D lol. If you guys win more than 3 games its a successful season
fka
fka

Mon Sep 09, 2013 11:52 pm
We damn near beat the colts our defense killed colts offense and Pryor while making errors showed heart and a lot of improvement I think we can surprise a lot of teams.

I know its only 1 game in but a lot of teams aren't as good as they look on paper its going to be tighter in done divisions then a lot of people think.
Realidea
Realidea

Tue Sep 10, 2013 4:55 pm
Raiders have a shot this week. They're are facing the only other team worse than them the JAX. Jags Should definitely sign Tim
Slugger O'Toole
Slugger O'Toole

Tue Sep 10, 2013 5:07 pm
Realidea wrote:Raiders have a shot this week. They're are facing the only other team worse than them the JAX. Jags Should definitely sign Tim
Chad Henne >>>>>>>> Tebow
fka
fka

Tue Sep 10, 2013 6:24 pm
Tebow headed arena league where he belongs lmfao fuck tebow
Realidea
Realidea

Tue Sep 10, 2013 9:01 pm
fka wrote:Tebow headed arena league where he belongs lmfao fuck tebow
Its not gonna get worse for the Jags. And say what you want about Tim but hes a winner. Plus he would sell tickets. 

Never understood the hate for Tebow
Slugger O'Toole
Slugger O'Toole

Wed Sep 11, 2013 6:03 pm
Realidea wrote:
fka wrote:Tebow headed arena league where he belongs lmfao fuck tebow
Its not gonna get worse for the Jags. And say what you want about Tim but hes a winner. Plus he would sell tickets. 

Never understood the hate for Tebow
People hate Tebow because other people say shit like "say what you want, he's a winner". Thats just wrong. The Broncos won in spite of him, not because of him. They had to dumb down their entire offense, and their very good receivers had to bail him out on even easy passes. He is not an NFL-level QB, certainly not a starting-level one. He is a good athlete with a lot of confidence but that's about it. I would say he's coachable, but he can't even play special teams, which is why no NFL team will take him. I don't hate Tebow because I don't hate people for not being good football players, but I do dislike the myth that he is somehow a good QB or brings anything to the game that other people don't bring. The NFL is full of super-athletes, simply being athletic isn't enough, even if you have a weird personal fanbase.
The Jaguars have 3 QBs on their roster who are better than Tebow (as do most NFL teams). The problem with the jags is they have problems at every position. If a guy who cant throw started for them I don't see how they would win 1 game.
fka
fka

Wed Sep 11, 2013 6:26 pm
War slugger!

Tebow is a slower less agile less intelligent version of the RB style qb popular right now in NFL.

Honestly even raiders wouldn't benefit from tballs we already have a qb who can run better and pass about the same in Pryor LOL.

Tebows stupid kneeling still erks me.
Realidea
Realidea

Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:33 pm
No you hate him because you cant think for yourself so you just agree with the media that hates him because of his beliefs.

Umm he took a below 500 team to the playoffs. why were they so bad beofre him? and he won a playoff game which peyton couldnt LOL

Is he an NFL QB? No but i dont see the hate for any other 3rd string QB out there.

And yes he is a winner. He won in HS, Collage and in the NFL. Rolling LMAO  Keep hating
Slugger O'Toole
Slugger O'Toole

Wed Sep 11, 2013 11:11 pm
Realidea wrote:
Umm he took a below 500 team to the playoffs. why were they so bad beofre him?
nfl bitches! - Page 2 Ttoi
They weren't lol. When Orton was starting, they were in 4 close games against decent teams (beating a playoff team) and lost to the 15-1 Packers. All of their wins with Tebow starting came against teams that finished .500 or worse and they slid into the playoffs with an 8-8 record. This with a dominant running game, excellent receivers, and a young, talented defense that got better as the year went on. You accuse people of being brainwashed by the media into hating Tebow yet you're the one buying into a false narrative.

Like I said, I don't hate people for not being good NFL-caliber football players. I just think the Tebow story that got pushed at the height of QB-Mania was utter nonsense.

Also this "he was persecuted for his beliefs" thing is more horseshit. Philip Rivers is just as much of a hardcore Christian as Tebow is, but he can go an interview without mentioning it and doesn't have his own signature move to showcase it, so it doesn't get mentioned as much. He also can throw a football, which helps when you want to stick around as an NFL QB.

Last edited by Slugger O'Toole on Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Realidea
Realidea

Thu Sep 12, 2013 12:33 am
Not the point. Again why when tim is the 3rd string QB the media and people keep writing stories on him and hating on him? where is the hate for the other 15 3rd string QB in the NFL? He had his own move? so why dont you hate on Araon, Colin? they have there own move as well.

The point is you either hate him because hes open about his beliefs or you hate on him because so many people loved hi and did ridiculous things because of him

Either way you're are not thinking for yourself
fka
fka

Thu Sep 12, 2013 4:33 pm
Lmfao dude really ......
Get a real idea people hate tebow cuz he got famous fir his dumb antics and couldn't play now he's arena league level and its absolutely fun to watch him come up short.

Slugger basically has it on the lock when tebow started it was against the easier teams and he was surrounded by talent.

There is a reason he is or was 3rd string he isn't good enough.
Realidea
Realidea

Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:05 pm
fka wrote:Lmfao dude really ......
Get a real idea people hate tebow cuz he got famous fir his dumb antics and couldn't play now he's arena league level and its absolutely fun to watch him come up short.

Slugger basically has it on the lock when tebow started it was against the easier teams and he was surrounded by talent.

There is a reason he is or was 3rd string he isn't good enough.
No one is saying hs good enough. Again not the point. Blain, Henne, Sanches etc arent good enough but where the hate for them? Hes a 3rd string QB and hes getting all this media attention and all with hate for no reason.

Why other 3rd stringer dont receive hate? Easy because they dont talk about religion
nodogoshi
nodogoshi

Fri Sep 13, 2013 12:36 am
Slugger O'Toole wrote:
Realidea wrote:
Umm he took a below 500 team to the playoffs. why were they so bad beofre him?
nfl bitches! - Page 2 Ttoi
They weren't lol. When Orton was starting, they were in 4 close games against decent teams (beating a playoff team) and lost to the 15-1 Packers. All of their wins with Tebow starting came against teams that finished .500 or worse and they slid into the playoffs with an 8-8 record. This with a dominant running game, excellent receivers, and a young, talented defense that got better as the year went on. You accuse people of being brainwashed by the media into hating Tebow yet you're the one buying into a false narrative.

Like I said, I don't hate people for not being good NFL-caliber football players. I just think the Tebow story that got pushed at the height of QB-Mania was utter nonsense.

Also this "he was persecuted for his beliefs" thing is more horseshit. Philip Rivers is just as much of a hardcore Christian as Tebow is, but he can go an interview without mentioning it and doesn't have his own signature move to showcase it, so it doesn't get mentioned as much. He also can throw a football, which helps when you want to stick around as an NFL QB.
This post killed it.

I don't really have a dog in this fight, but I am with fka on this one. It is sort of funny to see him get called up by the arena league.

And it isn't like that is coldly laughing at someone's misfortune. There are a hundred other talented players waiting for the chance behind him.
fka
fka

Fri Sep 13, 2013 7:23 pm
Hey atleast raiders don't look so bad God patriots jets game was hard to watch Brady has no one to throw to and jets don't have a qb.
Realidea
Realidea

Sat Sep 14, 2013 2:28 pm
fka wrote:Hey atleast raiders don't look so bad God patriots jets game was hard to watch Brady has no one to throw to and jets don't have a qb.
Ye NE looked like shit 2 straight games. But hey they looked like shit but are 2-0. I think once the WR get going NE will be its old dominate self
fka
fka

Sun Sep 15, 2013 1:59 pm
Lots of games today I love NFL

Good luck to everybody's teams (except jaguars LOL)
fka
fka

Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:00 am
RAIDERS 1-1

Our defense is atleast looking cohesive and the offense while still nit perfect is showing heart and grit. Oh and rundmc baby it's a battle every game between him Pryor LOL.

Raiders aren't the worst team LOL Smile

Not saying they are elite but they are floating in the middle at this point.

Rg3 yeah that Foo can't run no more Washington looks bad.

Pittsburgh looking horrible and I loved watching niners get beat by Seattle.

Alot of the NFL is up in the air when people thought more teams would be 2-0
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum