GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
MR.WILLIE

Pedraza wins IBO super featherweight belt Empty Pedraza wins IBO super featherweight belt

Mon Mar 24, 2014 12:08 am
Puerto Rico has a world champion again! Undefeated super featherweight contender, Jose “Sniper” Pedraza (16-0, 10 KOs) scored a one-sided twelve round unanimous decision over Alberto “Kichis” Garza (26-7-1, 21 KOs) to claim the vacant International Boxing Organization super featherweight title on Saturday night at the Auditorio Juan Pachin Vicens in Ponce, Puerto Rico. Scores were 119-109, 118-110 and 117-111.
“This was another fight where I went the distance and learned a lot.” said Pedraza. “I’m working on everything each time I step in the ring. I’m feeling more comfortable while I’m honing in on my skills to get better. I feel I’m ready to fight any of the other world champions in my division, but I’m going to leave that up to my promoters, Gary Shaw, Lou DiBella and Javier Bustillo. I’ll fight anyone anywhere. I’m ready to make my people proud. Fighting in Puerto Rico is the best.”

Also, newly signed amateur stars, bantamweight Jean “Chapito” Rivera (1-0) and featherweight Luis Paredes (1-0) were successful, winning their pro debuts convincingly.
Pedraza wins IBO super featherweight belt Pedraza_ibo
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum