GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which fighters still make you excited to watch?

+11
RussianTopTeam
Deadanimal
Adax
Heretic
God of Thunder
iforgotmypassword
TeamJohnPerretti
The Keymaster
MuayTyson
fka
Dagwood
15 posters
Go down
Dagwood
Dagwood
http://www.global-mma.com/

Which fighters still make you excited to watch? Empty Which fighters still make you excited to watch?

Tue May 06, 2014 4:31 pm
Long-time veterans? Champions? Up'n'comers? Relatively undiscovered or undiscovered gems? Foreign? Domestic? etc...
fka
fka
http://mmaplayground.com,global-mma.com

Which fighters still make you excited to watch? Empty Re: Which fighters still make you excited to watch?

Tue May 06, 2014 4:47 pm
Not many champions intrigue me

Mostly veterans I've watched grow like pat curran or pitbull freire or international stars.

Some up and comers keep me excited but its mostly surprise each event as to who performs at their peak levels.
MuayTyson

Which fighters still make you excited to watch? Empty Re: Which fighters still make you excited to watch?

Tue May 06, 2014 9:29 pm
mma is dead. boxing is dead.

humanity is dead.
The Keymaster
The Keymaster

Tue May 06, 2014 9:31 pm
MuayTyson wrote:mma is dead. boxing is dead.

humanity is dead.

5/5 this is how posting should be done
Dagwood
Dagwood

Tue May 06, 2014 11:10 pm
I get excited to watch the new breed of fighters. The modern era of MMA fighters have so much surpassed the skill level of guys 8 to 10 years ago. The "PRIDE never die"-kinda guys need to face reality, it's dead. MMA has evolved so much since then.
TeamJohnPerretti
TeamJohnPerretti

Tue May 06, 2014 11:52 pm
Alexander "Storm" Shlemenko

Rampage Jackson

Mariusz Pudzianowski

iforgotmypassword
iforgotmypassword

Wed May 07, 2014 12:34 am
Good thread, I will have to think about it.

I really wanted to see Goiti Yamauchi but he shit the bed pretty bad. Since then I have lost a lot of interest in MMA.

In boxing I like Golovkin and Lara.

Not very many fighters left.
God of Thunder
God of Thunder

Wed May 07, 2014 3:09 am
I gotta admit Pudz gets me going. He´s one of few fighters who still has the bigger than life aura.

Heretic
Heretic

Wed May 07, 2014 3:40 am
I always enjoy an exciting fighter
Adax

Wed May 07, 2014 4:22 am
Well I'm surprisingly pumped for ROAD FC, Hellboy Hansen and Minowaman will be life time favorites. WHITEMARE FIGHTING SOON TOO! I'm holding out on to some old favorites, there's not a lot of recent fighters that have wow'd me honestly.

Agreed with TeamJohnPerretti's choices as well.
Shlemenko is the best thing out of Russia right now, and you could argue he's going to be the biggest Russian star on American soil to date in MMA. Putting Tito in a body bag will so fun!

Rampage is finally allowed to have personality again and you can tell he loves it, Bellator giving him the opportunity to bring that PRIDE FC lvl hype once more before his retirement. That is much appreciated from me.

Pudzilla! I remember seeing this guy in strongman way before I was a deep MMA fan, couldn't believe it at first but honestly if it weren't for him I'd have never found KSW. The presence this guy brings to MMA can only be positive.

The soulless create-a-fighter-esque boring mother fucker doesn't appeal to me, too much of this in modern MMA.
Deadanimal
Deadanimal

Wed May 07, 2014 11:35 am
Mamed Khalidov
RussianTopTeam
RussianTopTeam

Wed May 07, 2014 3:02 pm
past PRIDE FC fighters only with the exception of some such as JDS, Alex Gustafsson, Shlemenko,
God of Thunder
God of Thunder

Wed May 07, 2014 3:16 pm
I get very excited for fighters with a high level kickboxing base like Manhoef and Hunto.
Dagwood
Dagwood

Wed May 07, 2014 4:05 pm
Dagwood wrote:I get excited to watch the new breed of fighters. The modern era of MMA fighters have so much surpassed the skill level of guys 8 to 10 years ago. The "PRIDE never die"-kinda guys need to face reality, it's dead. MMA has evolved so much since then.

Laughing 
TehPackage
TehPackage

Wed May 07, 2014 5:07 pm
Any fights WW or under. I enjoy the smaller weight classes. Most stacked divisions in MMA.
God of Thunder
God of Thunder

Wed May 07, 2014 5:09 pm
TehPackage wrote:Any fights WW or under. I enjoy the smaller weight classes. Most stacked divisions in MMA.
I like the opposite, MW and up.
Dagwood
Dagwood

Wed May 07, 2014 5:39 pm
I like watching good striking/kickboxing & good submission wrestling but I watch the UFC anyway.
MuayTyson

Wed May 07, 2014 5:45 pm
Everyone knows you're not a real fan if you don't watch mighty mouse play in teh cage.

I for one wouldn't buy a card if i don't see at least 1 woman fight and/or below mosquito weight fight.
adam
adam

Wed May 07, 2014 10:50 pm
For me, it's just mostly the old PRIDE guys these days and a few overseas prospects that are untapped by ZUFFA.

Oh and the Diaz bros.

Stockton, motherfucker.
wekka
wekka

Thu May 08, 2014 1:38 pm
Kyoji Horiguchi
Doo Ho Choi
Marcin Held
Justin Gaethje
Mark Hunt
Dorch
Dorch

Thu May 08, 2014 4:30 pm
Hunt
Shogun
Diaz Bros
Badr

...... fuck thats too little
Dorch
Dorch

Thu May 08, 2014 4:31 pm
Dagwood wrote:I get excited to watch the new breed of fighters. The modern era of MMA fighters have so much surpassed the skill level of guys 8 to 10 years ago. The "PRIDE never die"-kinda guys need to face reality, it's dead. MMA has evolved so much since then.

That actually looks like ur talking serious Dag , if i didnt know u better.
Dagwood
Dagwood

Thu May 08, 2014 5:07 pm
Dorch wrote:

That actually looks like ur talking serious Dag , if i didnt know u better.

And I heard you might be gay and were becoming a priest. Laughing
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum