GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
MR.WILLIE

Wsof 14 October 4th Edmonton Canada (official discussion)  Empty Wsof 14 October 4th Edmonton Canada (official discussion)

Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:04 pm
The World Series of Fighting is coming to Edmonton, Alberta on October 4th. The Northlands Expo Centre event will be headlined by one of the top Welterweight fighters in Canada – Ryan Ford.
Top MMA News confirmed the date and location with the Edmonton Combative Sports Commission. Sources close to the fight tell TMN that the event will be labelled World Series of Fighting 14 and will be live on NBC Sports Network.

Those same sources state that Ryan Ford (22-4) will be headlining the card against a big name opponent. When looking at the list of available WSOF fighters like Jake Shields, Jon Fitch, Rousimar Palhares, Steve Carl, and Josh Burkman, one quickly realizes that this will most likely be the biggest test of Ryan Ford’s career.
Ford, currently the #4 ranked Canadian Welterweight, is on a roll. “The Real Deal” is unbeaten in his last six fights and has been victorious in ten of his last eleven trips to the cage. In his most recent bouts, Ford dropped Joel Powell with a Front Kick, submitted Michael Hill with a broken arm, and knocked out Brendan Tierney with a left hook while jumping into his guard.

It is expected that Smealinho Rama (8-1) will join Ford on the card. Rama most recently defeated former UFC Heavyweight Tim Hague in May. Previous to that fight, Rama stopped the highly-regarded World Series of Fighting prospect, former Olympic wrestler Steve Mocco.

Topmmanews.com
MR.WILLIE

Wsof 14 October 4th Edmonton Canada (official discussion)  Empty Re: Wsof 14 October 4th Edmonton Canada (official discussion)

Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:06 pm
Ryan ford 22-4 vs

Smealinho Rama 8-1 vs
MR.WILLIE

Wsof 14 October 4th Edmonton Canada (official discussion)  Empty Re: Wsof 14 October 4th Edmonton Canada (official discussion)

Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:23 pm
Ford has been calling jake shields out! Well see who he fights?
fka
fka
http://mmaplayground.com,global-mma.com

Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:24 pm
Ford and Rama are my favorite wsof fighters hope they put together good opponents for them.

"Catch wrestling is the violent sport,don't get me wrong bjj guys are bad asses but its pro wrestling all the way."WARMASTER

BELLATOR #1
wekka
wekka

Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:46 pm
I'd love to see Burkman get the Ford fight but they'll probably give him Carl instead.

As for Rama, a fight with Huckaba or Rolles sounds appropriate.
MR.WILLIE

Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:04 pm
fka wrote:Ford and Rama are my favorite wsof fighters hope they put together good opponents for them.

Who would you like to see against this 2???

Ford vs shields or vs burkman IMO

Rama vs who? Rolles? Odoms? Cole?
MR.WILLIE

Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:06 pm
wekka wrote:I'd love to see Burkman get the Ford fight but they'll probably give him Carl instead.

As for Rama, a fight with Huckaba or Rolles sounds appropriate.

Maybe if Carl is cleared by a dr could be a nice fight, I don't see them giving huckaba a fight this close coming off a loss, rolles, Scott Barrett sound more like able to me
fka
fka
http://mmaplayground.com,global-mma.com

Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:33 pm
Ford I'd love a burkman fight great stylistical matchup but shields I think works for both guys.so shields then if successful burkman.

Rama well IMO should b fighting for wsof hw strap against mehmen they are both hands down best hws in wsof.

Cole is a good barameter for his grappling and cardio rolles is an easy ko LOL Odom would b great as well.

Odom or huckaba then mehmen for inaugural belt.

"Catch wrestling is the violent sport,don't get me wrong bjj guys are bad asses but its pro wrestling all the way."WARMASTER

BELLATOR #1
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:03 pm
MR.WILLIE wrote:
fka wrote:Ford and Rama are my favorite wsof fighters hope they put together good opponents for them.

Who would you like to see against this 2???

Ford vs shields or vs burkman IMO

Rama vs who? Rolles? Odoms? Cole?

Those would all be some fights I would like to see

Isaiah 53, Daniel 9:25-27, Acts 4:12
http://www.godandscience.org/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVkdQhNdzHU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzj8iXiVDT8
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum