GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stalin, Mao or Hitler, who was worse?

+7
Hamilcar
Heretic
nodogoshi
TeamJohnPerretti
rezin
Dagwood
God of Thunder
11 posters
Go down
God of Thunder
God of Thunder

Stalin, Mao or Hitler, who was worse? - Page 2 Empty Re: Stalin, Mao or Hitler, who was worse?

Wed Aug 27, 2014 5:28 pm
nodogoshi wrote:
Golden Age wrote:Nodo this is not about who knows more. This is about exposing the truth just like in the Sharia Law thread. You´re the monkey who doesn´t understand the purpose of these threads.

Well that was rather transparent.

So the purpose of these threads is to spread lies and disinformation for propagandistic purposes, not to discuss matters on the basis of actual information.

I happen to have 3 degrees on relevant subjects, and am a current PhD student.

Your 'knowledge is not important' line doesn't fly for me.

And calling me a monkey is merely in insult (against the forum rules, by the way). I compared your tactics to that of a monkey hurling shit. Not actually the same thing.

Why don't you stick to what you are good at and leave the politics alone. You are out of your element here.

Political discussion is not about making up bullshit to suit some random agenda you made up in your head.
Golden Age wrote:It´s disturbing how pictures of the piece of shit are all over China. It´s like the Germans having Hitler all over the place, the difference is Hitler lost the war and Mao was successful.

Stalin, Mao or Hitler, who was worse? - Page 2 IMG_0504

Stalin, Mao or Hitler, who was worse? - Page 2 03-16-beijing1-162
nodogoshi
nodogoshi

Stalin, Mao or Hitler, who was worse? - Page 2 Empty Re: Stalin, Mao or Hitler, who was worse?

Wed Aug 27, 2014 5:30 pm
And as for your google images of Mao around China; I just got back from China. Do you think you are informing me of anything with this nonsense of yours? Would you like to see my personal photos from Tiananmen Square?
Heretic
Heretic

Wed Aug 27, 2014 6:05 pm
IMO I think pol pot was the worse, if you do not know who that is look the name up
rezin
rezin

Wed Aug 27, 2014 6:31 pm
^ King Leopold of Belgium begs to differ.
Hamilcar
Hamilcar

Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:28 pm
nodogoshi wrote:I agree with Rezin.
I'm just back from China. You definitely can still see the impact of totalitarian communism (Mao only died 36 years ago), but I get the sense it is fading away. I think the older people are still infected with the ideology very much.

When we went to plant our garden my wife's parents told us to remember to dig very deep for the plants to grow, like Mao instructed the country to do. Like, 2-3 feet deep for the vegetables. This was the advice that led to the great famine during Mao's time.

Mao's time was greatly oppressive. I always saw him as a kind of useful idiot. He had his ideaology and he was sticking to it. It was largely underlined by the idea that the peasant farmers knew best and were the strength of the country. Therefore, have them all build steel furnaces in their backyards and start building things for everyone. Fire every person with an education and replace them with the peasantry (including the doctors).
Hamilcar
Hamilcar

Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:31 pm
Golden Age wrote:It´s disturbing how pictures of the piece of shit are all over China. It´s like the Germans having Hitler all over the place, the difference is Hitler lost the war and Mao was successful.

It's even more disturbing how many foreigners come into China and buy and wear hats and bags with Mao on them.
Hamilcar
Hamilcar

Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:44 pm
nodogoshi wrote:
I noticed that a lot of girls are really close, and are basically openly bisexual. I found this link.

http://answers.echinacities.com/question/why-are-chinese-girls-bisexual

One comment:
Because, as said, they stick together... to the point of sleeping together. But, in sleeping together, they also have feelings - stirrings... and reach for the nearest warm body... and it just goes from there. The first time or 2, it will be strange for them, but after that, it just becomes normal."]

I don't entirely know if this is all connected or not, but it sort of seems like it could be.

Stalin, Mao or Hitler, who was worse? - Page 2 M2w48010

Stalin, Mao or Hitler, who was worse? - Page 2 Large_10

Stalin, Mao or Hitler, who was worse? - Page 2 Large_11

Yeah, they are there.
Adax

Thu Aug 28, 2014 12:23 am
I like where this thread is going now  Stalin, Mao or Hitler, who was worse? - Page 2 191574955  

Hamilcar wrote:

It's even more disturbing how many foreigners come into China and buy and wear hats and bags with Mao on them.

Lol my sister bought me a Mao lighter and shirt when she was there for the first time as a student years and years ago Rolling LMAO she's just a relations and language person though and was, I'm assuming, vapid to the social history. I should ask her about that now.
The Keymaster
The Keymaster

Thu Aug 28, 2014 1:07 am
Dagwood wrote:Stalin, Mao or Hitler, who was worse? - Page 2 Us-presidents-ford-nixon-hw-bush-reagan-carter-1991

Stalin, Mao or Hitler, who was worse? - Page 2 59838954_5prez

What a stupid post. Why is this even allowed? Thread is about 3 people who undeniably more evil than the West could ever be and yet you still find a way to make a "fuck murika!" post.
backdoor to zuffa
backdoor to zuffa

Thu Aug 28, 2014 1:27 am
Fuck Mao and fuck Stalin.
Dagwood
Dagwood
http://www.global-mma.com/

Thu Aug 28, 2014 2:50 am
The Keymaster wrote:
Dagwood wrote:Stalin, Mao or Hitler, who was worse? - Page 2 Us-presidents-ford-nixon-hw-bush-reagan-carter-1991

Stalin, Mao or Hitler, who was worse? - Page 2 59838954_5prez

What a stupid post. Why is this even allowed? Thread is about 3 people who undeniably more evil than the West could ever be and yet you still find a way to make a "fuck murika!" post.

Sorry but add these up and you get big 3 numbers. Shocked

- American Indian Genocide/Ethnic Cleansing - 1M++
- African-American Enslavement or Genocide/Ethnic Cleansing - 1M++
- Firebombing (Napalm) of Tokyo Civilian Target - 125K dead
- WMD Nuclear Bombing of Hiroshima Civilians Target - 150K dead
- WMD Nuclear Bombing of Nagasaki Civilians Target - 70K dead
- US Strategic Bombing/Targeting of German Civilians Cities - 600K dead
- US Strategic Conventional Bombing/Targeting of Japanese Civilians Cities - 350K
- Korean War (never attacked) Mostly Civilians - 1.5M+ dead
- Vietnam War (never attacked - Gulf of Tonkin Incident has been disproved) Mostly Civilians - 1M+ dead
- Korean War (never attacked) Mostly Civilians - 1.5M+ dead
- Laos & Cambodia Illegal Bombings during Vietnam War (never attacked) Mostly Civilians - 150K dead
- Illegal Iraq War (never attacked - no WMD's) - 1M+ dead

The Keymaster
The Keymaster

Thu Aug 28, 2014 3:27 am
The thread is about 3 individuals, not nations. The majority of those things have nothing to do with the men you posted. This thread is about discussing individual evil. Either way, Mao and Stalin laugh at those numbers and they were individual people with individual rule. You had to grasp all the way back to the 1600s to even match their numbers.
The Keymaster
The Keymaster

Thu Aug 28, 2014 3:29 am
And don't come at me with something like "famine was the majority of those deaths!" Because most of the deaths to American Indians and Africans were not even intentional.
rezin
rezin

Thu Aug 28, 2014 11:49 am
Match what numbers? Fairy tail propaganda, the commies are out to get us numbers?

When you said that this tread is about 3 rulers that are undeniably more evil that the west could
ever be you forgot to mention one of those (the main culprit) is part of the west.

Also the statement more evil than the west could ever be is ridiculous. The "West" has been wrecking this world for many centuries and it has not stopped for a year to this day. Just sticking to recent history "it" is the cause for 2 world wars and almost every major conflict after that.
The Keymaster
The Keymaster

Thu Aug 28, 2014 2:56 pm
rezin wrote:Match what numbers? Fairy tail propaganda, the commies are out to get us numbers?

When you said that this tread is about 3 rulers that are undeniably more evil that the west could
ever be you forgot to mention one of those (the main culprit) is part of the west.

Also the statement more evil than the west could ever be is ridiculous. The "West" has been wrecking this world for many centuries and it has not stopped for a year to this day. Just sticking to recent history "it" is the cause for 2 world wars and almost every major conflict after that.

Everything that doesn't match my agenda is propaganda and the reason x did y was because z.
megaronnie
megaronnie

Thu Aug 28, 2014 4:21 pm
DB is Right
Dagwood
Dagwood
http://www.global-mma.com/

Thu Aug 28, 2014 4:29 pm
I'm Canadian. Up until this last few years my country and our military were known as peace keepers in the Middle East, Cypress, Bosnia, and in other areas of conflict around the world. Now we are right on board with every 'offensive' military aggression that America enacts around the world. It's pretty sad.

My father fought in WWII in the Royal Canadian Air Force to 'defend' Britain & free Europe from the Nazi invaders. It was a 'just war' the allies fought. They had been attacked by a country & regime hell bent on world domination, enslavement, and genocide of their peoples. Thus the word "defense" in the term defense department.

If my father was alive today he would be very troubled as to why Canada's military is side by side with America killing anybody military or civilian, who had not attacked us or our allies first. Nor would he be
onside with our government or the American government conducting military aggression on any country without a legal constitutional declaration of war. He would also be furious that the US and it's allies have used these acts of aggression to throw out the Geneva Conventions and torture prisoners and/or outsource them to 3rd party countries for really medieval shit. What is just about that kind of war???

Lastly, if America and Sweden swapped geopolitical & military personalities I would be hating on the Sweden with my stance here. If Canada was arm in arm with the Sweden on worldwide military aggressions... I would still be ashamed of my country's involvement & would be calling out Johan & IKEA.
The Keymaster
The Keymaster

Thu Aug 28, 2014 5:08 pm
I agree that America's foreign policy is repulsive and horrible but that really should be discussed when appropriate, not an excuse to strawman the shit out of any thread discussing other countries or evil individuals. I believe it is a literal fact that all of our wars since WWII are started on false info (lies) and I dont like that but it isnt an excuse to just ruin every discussion. I also dont think youre trying hard enough to distance "western governments" and people who live in the West. I'm pretty sure youre a staunch anti-racist so why would you bash an entire cultural sphere even though you know that the evils caused by it are a tiny amount of people in power?
backdoor to zuffa
backdoor to zuffa

Fri Aug 29, 2014 2:02 am
who dey wunt? KAKA. who dey wunt? KAKA. who dey wunt? MR MR KAKA
The Keymaster
The Keymaster

Fri Aug 29, 2014 2:03 am
backdoor to zuffa wrote:who dey wunt? KAKA. who dey wunt? KAKA. who dey wunt? MR MR KAKA

ayyyyyyyy lmao
nodogoshi
nodogoshi

Sun Aug 31, 2014 6:42 am
rezin wrote:Match what numbers? Fairy tail propaganda, the commies are out to get us numbers?

If we were able to give green karma/reputation, this is a worthy post if I ever saw one.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum