GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
fka
fka
http://mmaplayground.com,global-mma.com

Askren responds to ufc:,doesnt like how dana treats people Empty Askren responds to ufc:,doesnt like how dana treats people

Tue Sep 02, 2014 6:25 pm
fka
fka

Askren responds to ufc:,doesnt like how dana treats people Empty Re: Askren responds to ufc:,doesnt like how dana treats people

Tue Sep 02, 2014 6:26 pm
WAR ASKREN!
iforgotmypassword
iforgotmypassword

Askren responds to ufc:,doesnt like how dana treats people Empty Re: Askren responds to ufc:,doesnt like how dana treats people

Tue Sep 02, 2014 6:46 pm
ben askren is the physical manifestation of global-mma
stu3ufc
stu3ufc

Tue Sep 02, 2014 7:25 pm
love askren for speaking up! and yeah the talent in the ufc means nothing nowdays. ufc isnt the be all end all.

dana threw barao under the bus so bad. he doesnt give a fuck for the fighters
stu3ufc
stu3ufc

Tue Sep 02, 2014 7:28 pm
iforgotmypassword wrote:ben askren is the physical manifestation of global-mma

he is! he truly is!
Adax

Tue Sep 02, 2014 7:43 pm
stu3ufc wrote:love askren for speaking up! and yeah the talent in the ufc means nothing nowdays. ufc isnt the be all end all.

dana threw barao under the bus so bad. he doesnt give a fuck for the fighters

He didn't even throw Barao under the bus, he needlessly threw a bus on top of Barao!

FUCK THAT BALD UNCLE FESTER RETARD SPAWNING PIECE OF SHIT.

Last edited by AudaxSmoke on Tue Sep 02, 2014 7:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Adax

Tue Sep 02, 2014 7:45 pm
Those comments on that site or any place where people are actually attempting to defend or justify Dane's behavior make me fucking disgusted. Evil or Very Mad Askren responds to ufc:,doesnt like how dana treats people 722753432 Evil or Very Mad Askren responds to ufc:,doesnt like how dana treats people 722753432 Evil or Very Mad
fka
fka

Tue Sep 02, 2014 8:11 pm
Everything he's saying is great I'm glad he's open and doesn't care.

I still see him in ufc eventually but I'm happy wherever he goes a very good representative of the sport and a high calibur athlete.
Heretic
Heretic

Tue Sep 02, 2014 8:36 pm
Askren is 100% spot on in that article
Rocksoldier84
Rocksoldier84

Wed Sep 03, 2014 12:28 am
I agree with everything. Dana is a putrid scumbag and it pisses me off how morons out there believe and justify everything he says. Dana has no loyalty except to those who make him money. Look at the way he acted with Barao and prior to that, GSP. He also trashes his own fighters who turn down fights and calls them cowards among other things. He also trashes fighters on his twitter page when they put on boring fights. When can we be rid of this loudmouth?

UFC caliber doesn't mean shit anymore. There's dozens of fighters who have no business in the UFC and should be in Titan. There's so many world class fighters who aren't in the UFC. I'm sick and tired of everyone acting like the UFC is the be-all, end-all.
fka
fka

Wed Sep 03, 2014 12:53 am
Preach on brotha agreed^
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Wed Sep 03, 2014 4:52 pm
Askren tells it like it is
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum