GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
fka
fka
http://mmaplayground.com,global-mma.com

dana open to askren in ufc??well askren responds Empty dana open to askren in ufc??well askren responds

Sun Aug 31, 2014 4:38 pm
http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2014/8/31/6089391/ufc-177-dana-white-open-to-ben-askren-in-ufc-askren-responds

This is pretty funny but guarantee askren will be in ufc as soon as one fc contract is up Dana has his eyes on him.
fka
fka

dana open to askren in ufc??well askren responds Empty Re: dana open to askren in ufc??well askren responds

Sun Aug 31, 2014 4:40 pm
Its funny how askren still taking little shots IMO he knows ufc NEEDS him he can say whatever he wants Dana is already letting it happen.
stu3ufc
stu3ufc

dana open to askren in ufc??well askren responds Empty Re: dana open to askren in ufc??well askren responds

Sun Aug 31, 2014 8:34 pm
askren is making 50/50k in ONE FC he has 3 more fights left in his contract. UFC wanna offer him peanuts. shame people cant see this and be bashing fighters for choosing money over being a slave to a monopolists company
TeamJohnPerretti
TeamJohnPerretti

Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:07 pm
fka wrote:Its funny how askren still taking little shots IMO he knows ufc NEEDS him he can say whatever he wants Dana is already letting it happen.

UFC may need Ben in your opinion, but he doesn't need the UFC

Ben on a regular basis has called out Dana and the UFC. He was also one of the first people to call out the whole shady/sleazy WSOF and UFC relationship.

Ben is making good money now without the UFC.

fka
fka

Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:14 pm
I'm not arguing whatsoever he is making great money but ufc champ makes better money LOL.(just saying )

He if offered a contract will jump on it and I would honestly enjoy watching him destroy the top 10 on his way to a championship.

Once his contracts up I guarantee same day announces ufc signing Dana is completely starting to soften on askren no matter what this kid is saying.
Hamilcar
Hamilcar

Mon Sep 01, 2014 1:32 am
It'd be fun to see him destroy UFC welterweights for sure and earn a third championship. But I want to see the UFC crash and burn. Rather him help build up ONE FC and wrestling than spend his time in the UFC.
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:03 am
Askren would destroy any WW in the UFC
PRIDE4EVER
PRIDE4EVER

Mon Sep 01, 2014 1:39 pm
fka wrote:I'm not arguing whatsoever he is making great money but ufc champ makes better money LOL.(just saying )

He if offered a contract will jump on it and I would honestly enjoy watching him destroy the top 10 on his way to a championship.

Once his contracts up I guarantee same day announces ufc signing Dana is completely starting to soften on askren no matter what this kid is saying.

lol at UFC champs making better money they probably only make about as much as askren is already making in ONE FC, regardless of if they want to or not they are going to have to bow down bend over backwards and give him EVERYTHING he wants. I'm talking more money than he makes now, a bonus should he become champ, ppv points, guaranteed title shot, merchandise cut(A big one). Hell Ben might become the highest paid UFC fighter Dana should have signed him from jump street now he is going to have to pay up to get ben. All this while Ben continues to make Dana look like the jackass he is.
stu3ufc
stu3ufc

Mon Sep 01, 2014 1:49 pm
Johny Hendricks: $150,000 ($50,000 to show, $50,000 win bonus, $50,000 Fight of the Night bonus)

Askrens making the same as the champ - If it wasnt for those bonuses from uncle Dana to prop that pay up.

Can't blame Askren!!!
iforgotmypassword
iforgotmypassword

Mon Sep 01, 2014 3:23 pm
boxers you never heard of make 100k for fights no one watches. If you want a life of poverty become a ufc champ.
fka
fka

Mon Sep 01, 2014 3:52 pm
Boxing and mma =apples and oranges

Ben's making money beating lesser guys hE could I guessmake a little better money testing himself against better talent.
iforgotmypassword
iforgotmypassword

Mon Sep 01, 2014 4:58 pm
Boxing = real sport

MMA = a joke
stu3ufc
stu3ufc

Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:30 pm
fka wrote:Boxing and mma =apples and oranges

Ben's making money beating lesser guys hE could I guessmake a little better money testing himself against better talent.

is this sherdog or something?

UFC said they didnt want him and told him to go to WSOF.

Also Askren can't just sign with the UFC if he's signed to ONE FC in a 6 fight deal.
fka
fka

Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:21 pm
No this is life where people have opinions ...

1)no ones arguing ufc being complete asses to Ben when he was a free agent

2)if you actually read my previous comments instead of just posting regurgitated crap you'd realize I said once his contract was up I bet he announces signing with ufc in same day.

Reading comprehension brotha......
stu3ufc
stu3ufc

Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:05 pm
fka wrote:No this is life where people have opinions ...

1)no ones arguing ufc being complete asses to Ben when he was a free agent

2)if you actually read my previous comments instead of just posting regurgitated crap you'd realize I said once his contract was up I bet he announces signing with ufc in same day.

Reading comprehension brotha......

oh wow such aggression. chill out bro with a nice power ballad

cat
TeamJohnPerretti
TeamJohnPerretti

Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:20 pm
^^^^^^^ stu3ufc........lol, you are awesome
stu3ufc
stu3ufc

Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:28 pm
cat John!!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum