GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Miike
Miike

Sergei Kharitonov vs. Anderson Silva II (Fight video) Empty Sergei Kharitonov vs. Anderson Silva II (Fight video)

Sat Oct 11, 2014 6:44 pm

backdoor to zuffa
backdoor to zuffa

Sergei Kharitonov vs. Anderson Silva II (Fight video) Empty Re: Sergei Kharitonov vs. Anderson Silva II (Fight video)

Sat Oct 11, 2014 7:58 pm
Wtf? How did I miss that Sergei was fighting again? He's one of my all time favorites. Anyway, I'm glad he avenged his decision loss with a nice stoppage.
RussianTopTeam
RussianTopTeam

Sergei Kharitonov vs. Anderson Silva II (Fight video) Empty Re: Sergei Kharitonov vs. Anderson Silva II (Fight video)

Sun Oct 12, 2014 2:22 am
Sergei has terrible leg kick defense, I don't ever see him being a top 5 kick boxer but i'm super happy that he won
pithikos

Sun Oct 12, 2014 6:59 am
RussianTopTeam wrote:Sergei has terrible leg kick defense, I don't ever see him being a top 5 kick boxer but i'm super happy that he won
actually NO leg kick defense at all. But his Boxing and power make up for it.
Rizin=PRIDEFC
Rizin=PRIDEFC

Sun Oct 12, 2014 8:29 am
Sergei Kharitonov vs. Anderson Silva II (Fight video) 2750705302
God of Thunder
God of Thunder

Sun Oct 12, 2014 11:48 am
pithikos wrote:
RussianTopTeam wrote:Sergei has terrible leg kick defense, I don't ever see him being a top 5 kick boxer but i'm super happy that he won
Yeah it´s like he doesn´t even care about checking leg kicks, he´s more interested in getting on the inside to land a knockout punch.
Dorch
Dorch

Thu Oct 16, 2014 10:14 am
Golden Age wrote:
pithikos wrote:
Yeah it´s like he doesn´t even care about checking leg kicks, he´s more interested in getting on the inside to land a knockout punch.

Theres ur answer its not like he has terrible defence when he doesnt even try to defend them , he rather take a step forward to move in range and take a kick than stay on the opponents outside by wasting that time to check the kick
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum