GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coker & Sakakibara have lunch - "Japan is sleeping MMA giant" for the right new org

+9
Heretic
stu3ufc
CDF47
backdoor to zuffa
rezin
God of Thunder
fka
Sweet Pea Is My Mom
Dagwood
13 posters
Go down
God of Thunder
God of Thunder

Coker & Sakakibara have lunch - "Japan is sleeping MMA giant" for the right new org - Page 2 Empty Re: Coker & Sakakibara have lunch - "Japan is sleeping MMA giant" for the right new org

Thu Nov 20, 2014 4:29 pm
rezin wrote:
Golden Age wrote:
I think Glory bought the Dream brand but hopefully it´s for sale since Glory doesn´t use it. Great name.

Ok, ok. How about this one:

Sleep FC

It's got a real nice ring to it.

I can just imagine it on a classy J-combat poster........

It's beautiful.
Sleep FC does sound original à la Japan.
God of Thunder
God of Thunder

Coker & Sakakibara have lunch - "Japan is sleeping MMA giant" for the right new org - Page 2 Empty Re: Coker & Sakakibara have lunch - "Japan is sleeping MMA giant" for the right new org

Thu Nov 20, 2014 4:49 pm
Coker & Sakakibara have lunch - "Japan is sleeping MMA giant" for the right new org - Page 2 Poster10
Rocksoldier84
Rocksoldier84

Thu Nov 20, 2014 5:31 pm
I love the DREAM name and wish to see them back. However, Imperial and Samurai FC are cool suggestions PRIDE4EVER.
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Thu Nov 20, 2014 6:09 pm
PRIDE4EVER wrote:War! PRIDE replica? Sign me up it should be under the DREAM Banner but this time DREAM With full PRIDE rules if that name isn't available maybe the following

Throne FC
Imperial FC
Samurai FC
Honor FC (Honor and Pride like the same thing lol)

I agree
westcott123
westcott123

Fri Dec 05, 2014 8:38 am
yes lets hope he can get jmma back on top but using the cage and unified rules are not going to cut it with me i want a ring stomps soccer kicks knees 10 min 1st round tournements a kick arse song as for the name i always liked dynamite when they had it i reckon it will be a good name for a jmma company
God of Thunder
God of Thunder

Fri Dec 05, 2014 8:47 am
westcott123 wrote:yes lets hope he can get jmma back on top but using the cage and unified rules are not going to cut it with me i want a ring stomps soccer kicks knees 10 min 1st round tournements a kick arse song as for the name i always liked dynamite when they had it i reckon it will be a good name for a jmma company
We´re on the same page. Japanese mma must be as close to PRIDE as possible. I wish ONE FC switched to ring and put on events in Japan.
westcott123
westcott123

Sat Dec 06, 2014 1:01 am
Golden Age wrote:
westcott123 wrote:yes lets hope he can get jmma back on top but using the cage and unified rules are not going to cut it with me i want a ring stomps soccer kicks knees 10 min 1st round tournements a kick arse song as for the name i always liked dynamite when they had it i reckon it will be a good name for a jmma company
We´re on the same page. Japanese mma must be as close to PRIDE as possible. I wish ONE FC switched to ring and put on events in Japan.

if they do i will love them forever
sparkuri
sparkuri

Thu Dec 11, 2014 4:28 am
Spirit FC
sparkuri
sparkuri

Thu Dec 11, 2014 4:29 am
Golden Age wrote:

Agreed
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum