GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Rizin=PRIDEFC
Rizin=PRIDEFC

Randy Couture confirms that  Sakakibara is making new org in Japan Empty Randy Couture confirms that Sakakibara is making new org in Japan

Wed Jul 22, 2015 11:59 am
In last interview Couture said he does not know who can afford Fedor and he mentions that there is new organizations coming out in Japan in the new year.

"I know there's new organizations coming out in Japan in the new year, and he's built a huge name there. Maybe they have the pockets for it."

http://www.mmamania.com/2015/7/21/9011431/randy-couture-if-fedor-emelianenko-signs-ufc-contract-then-im-out-mma
---
And we heard rumor a long time ago that Sakakibara will make event at this years NYE.
It seems that it is happening for real.

Lets hope that Sakakibara's org will be rebirth of JMMA!
TeamJohnPerretti
TeamJohnPerretti

Randy Couture confirms that  Sakakibara is making new org in Japan Empty Re: Randy Couture confirms that Sakakibara is making new org in Japan

Wed Jul 22, 2015 12:22 pm
If they use a ring and Pride rules this could be huge for mma moving forward.

Death to Bellazuff
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Randy Couture confirms that  Sakakibara is making new org in Japan Empty Re: Randy Couture confirms that Sakakibara is making new org in Japan

Wed Jul 22, 2015 3:53 pm
TeamJohnPerretti wrote:If they use a ring and Pride rules this could be huge for mma moving forward

Agreed...This is what I'm hoping for.
westcott123
westcott123

Wed Jul 22, 2015 5:05 pm
CDF47 wrote:
TeamJohnPerretti wrote:If they use a ring and Pride rules this could be huge for mma moving forward

Agreed...This is what I'm hoping for.

Yes I hope so too though I just got that feeling .
westcott123
westcott123

Wed Jul 22, 2015 6:05 pm
I wonder what the name will be and 2 if sakikabarra has connection with the yakuza why isn't he in prison ? .
stu3ufc
stu3ufc

Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:51 pm
please dont put it in a fucking cage seriously sakibararaaaaa
fka
fka
http://mmaplayground.com,global-mma.com

Wed Jul 22, 2015 9:13 pm
If you remember coker said sakakibara asked him for help so im hoping its a big event ......

Hope some detaila emerge soon sakakibara has been quite.....
westcott123
westcott123

Wed Jul 22, 2015 11:29 pm
Yeah it would be awesome to go back to the days of 50 60 Even 90. Thousand people packed into an arena . Jmma was about the live show .
Rizin=PRIDEFC
Rizin=PRIDEFC

Thu Jul 23, 2015 7:31 am
stu3ufc wrote:please dont put it in a fucking cage seriously sakibararaaaaa
Sakakibara  is good with Bellator snd KSW so they might do some kind of co promotion and both have circular cage (and ONE has it) so to make it more simple for co promotion, sharing fighters and all Sakakibara might take circular cage.

Of coures I hope to ring and PRIDE rules!
stu3ufc
stu3ufc

Thu Jul 23, 2015 9:26 am
I still prefer the ring over the circular cage!

It sadens me the ring is being phased out and demonised as being unsafe Sad

The ring is a different environment and doesnt give wrestlers the advantage!

fka
fka
http://mmaplayground.com,global-mma.com

Thu Jul 23, 2015 3:49 pm
Im so tired of hearing cage gives wrestlers an advantage....what about getting off the ground,and stopping takedowns?

Cage is beneficial to who ever uses it better be it striker trying to stsy standing,wrestler trying take down,or bjj guy looking for subs .

I like ring too but cage is not only beneficial to wrestlers thats BS.
God of Thunder
God of Thunder

Thu Jul 23, 2015 5:43 pm
Cage is like school on Sunday.. No class
TeamJohnPerretti
TeamJohnPerretti

Thu Jul 23, 2015 6:45 pm
Cage is trashy.

The low intelligence American fan base goes for that sort of thing.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum