GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFC on FOX 14: Gustafsson vs. Johnson, Henderson vs Mousasi Results & Discussion

+10
backdoor to zuffa
Heretic
westcott123
fka
TeamJohnPerretti
stu3ufc
CDF47
Rocksoldier84
iforgotmypassword
God of Thunder
14 posters
Go down
iforgotmypassword
iforgotmypassword

UFC on FOX 14: Gustafsson vs. Johnson, Henderson vs Mousasi Results & Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: UFC on FOX 14: Gustafsson vs. Johnson, Henderson vs Mousasi Results & Discussion

Sun Jan 25, 2015 1:15 am
If anyone is over rated it is Cormier. Henderson and Cummins are not good wins.

If Gus isnt elite then who is? OSP? Bader? Or only Jones is elite. Maybe Rumble is elite despite loses to Koshcheck.
Aunt Red
Aunt Red

UFC on FOX 14: Gustafsson vs. Johnson, Henderson vs Mousasi Results & Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: UFC on FOX 14: Gustafsson vs. Johnson, Henderson vs Mousasi Results & Discussion

Sun Jan 25, 2015 1:32 am
RIP Swedish MMA.
God of Thunder
God of Thunder

Sun Jan 25, 2015 4:48 am
Results:

Anthony Johnson  def.  Alexander Gustafsson  
TKO (strikes) - Round 1, 2:15

Gegard Mousasi  def.  Dan Henderson  
TKO (strikes) - Round 1, 1:10

Ryan Bader  def.  Phil Davis  
split decision (29-28, 28-29, 29-28) - Round 3

Sam Sicilia  def.  Akira Corassani  
knockout (punches) - Round 1, 3:26

PRELIMINARY CARD

Albert Tumenov  def.  Nico Musoke  
unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-28) - Round 3

Kenny Robertson  def.  Sultan Aliev  
TKO (punches) - Round 1, 2:42

Makwan Amirkhani  def.  Andy Ogle  
TKO (strikes) - Round 1, 0:08

Nikita Krylov  def.  Stanislav Nedkov  
submission (guillotine choke) - Round 1, 1:24

Mairbek Taisumov  def.  Anthony Christodoulou  
knockout (punches) - Round 2, 0:38

Mirsad Bektic  def.  Paul Redmond  
unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-25)) - Round 3

Viktor Pesta  def.  Konstantin Erokhin  
unanimous decision (29-28, 30-27, 30-27) - Round 3

Neil Seery  def.  Chris Beal  
unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 29-28) - Round 3
westcott123
westcott123

Sun Jan 25, 2015 5:37 am
iforgotmypassword wrote:coke head will win easy. Im not even going to watch
yep and they will bill it as the greatest  title fight in light heavy weight  mma history and then the one after that and the one after that and so on .
iforgotmypassword
iforgotmypassword

Sun Jan 25, 2015 12:27 pm
Punch landed. But so did a head butt. Any doctor will tell you the brain sloshing around does the real damage. So a two hit combo like that is deadly.

UFC on FOX 14: Gustafsson vs. Johnson, Henderson vs Mousasi Results & Discussion - Page 2 PaltrySereneAfricancivet
UFC on FOX 14: Gustafsson vs. Johnson, Henderson vs Mousasi Results & Discussion - Page 2 PaltrySereneAfricancivet

Say whatt you want. That is a definition of a fluke KO. "OMFG Gus suckz" "Gus never that good" "Gus never beat anyone"

Gus one hit quits Rumble I bet the people say the same right? Gus never good. Gus overrated. Gus not elite. Rumble lost at 170. Nog was old. Davis sucks. What has Rumble done to be good?

Not elite at 205. Just lol at mma fans.

Everyone dropped Gus like a bad habit. Lets see what they do with their hero Rumble once he is 50-45'd. MMA fans have zero credibility or eye for talent.
stu3ufc
stu3ufc

Sun Jan 25, 2015 12:53 pm
GUS GOT DESTROYED!

ALWAYS THOUGHT GUS WAS OVER FUCKING RATED TO SHIT
TeamJohnPerretti
TeamJohnPerretti

Sun Jan 25, 2015 1:14 pm
Another great decision by me to avoid Zuffa mma.

Sounds like I didnt miss much. Looked around on some sites and most comments are that it wasn't a good event.

fka
fka
http://mmaplayground.com,global-mma.com

Sun Jan 25, 2015 1:27 pm
This was a good event lots of finishes(controversial or not)and good action.

Worst part was erokhin losing Sad

That headbutt is definitely being overlookfed.....wtf
TeamJohnPerretti
TeamJohnPerretti

Sun Jan 25, 2015 1:41 pm
fka thinking Zuffa had a good event.......shocking.

You're a person that is emotionally and financially an ally of Zuffa. You help them on their quest to damage and destroy mma.

MMA-Politically Opposed to Zuffa: https://global-mma.forumotion.com/

fka
fka

Sun Jan 25, 2015 2:29 pm
How dare me enjoy fights that featured Russian prospects i follow closely ,and an actual good card for once.....
nodogoshi
nodogoshi

Sun Jan 25, 2015 4:29 pm
When I watched it the first time, I thought Gus was too aggressive; the KO was off a restart, and Gus was walking in, trying to get in before the ref restarted, and he then through a kick from too close, right before being caught with the big shots.

I didn't notice the headbutt, but that was a really solid headbutt, which surely did some damage.

No need for sour grapes. A fight is a fight. Johnson won. It doesn't necessarily mean he is better. Though he was better last night.
westcott123
westcott123

Mon Jan 26, 2015 3:51 am
nodogoshi wrote:When I watched it the first time, I thought Gus was too aggressive; the KO was off a restart, and Gus was walking in, trying to get in before the ref restarted, and he then through a kick from too close, right before being caught with the big shots.

I didn't notice the headbutt, but that was a really solid headbutt, which surely did some damage.

No need for sour grapes. A fight is a fight. Johnson won. It doesn't necessarily mean he is better. Though he was better last night.
my opinion gus was thinking of jones and not anthony
fka
fka

Mon Jan 26, 2015 2:32 pm
Exactly....all the talk was on the rematch......also while gus worked on his footwork his head movement wasnt Stellar especially facing a powerful puncher.

This is the defining moment for gus...

Im sure he viwed his fight with jones as a fluke win for jones and didnt make many technical adjustments it was all talk about cardio and movement....
iforgotmypassword
iforgotmypassword

Mon Jan 26, 2015 2:51 pm
205 is over rated. Dominated by 170 lb wife beater
iforgotmypassword
iforgotmypassword

Mon Jan 26, 2015 2:53 pm
nodogoshi wrote:When I watched it the first time, I thought Gus was too aggressive; the KO was off a restart, and Gus was walking in, trying to get in before the ref restarted, and he then through a kick from too close, right before being caught with the big shots.

Sour grapes is Gus being "over rated" for a fluke loss but everyone thinks Cormier is a top 205 fighter. Gus resume is better at 205
fka
fka

Mon Jan 26, 2015 3:00 pm
After jones beat cormier i haven't heard anyone say dc and elite in the same sentence.

Rumble put a hurting on gus ....i was pissed but hats off he executed well.
iforgotmypassword
iforgotmypassword

Mon Jan 26, 2015 3:13 pm
Gus and DC are still top 4. Miles ahead of Bader, OSP and Davis. So only Jones and Rumble are elite? Good to know you can be elite after getting cocked out by Vitor and Koshcheck.
iforgotmypassword
iforgotmypassword

Mon Jan 26, 2015 3:15 pm
UFC on FOX 14: Gustafsson vs. Johnson, Henderson vs Mousasi Results & Discussion - Page 2 Mma_a_johnson_gb1_576

elite 205 fighter. Gus is just a bum. I mean how many loses does Gus have at 185 and 170?
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum