GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"MMA is not a sport." - Real sport Judo

+7
westcott123
megaronnie
fatty
stu3ufc
nodogoshi
TeamJohnPerretti
iforgotmypassword
11 posters
Go down
iforgotmypassword
iforgotmypassword

"MMA is not a sport." - Real sport Judo Empty "MMA is not a sport." - Real sport Judo

Fri Mar 06, 2015 11:13 am
iforgotmypassword
iforgotmypassword

"MMA is not a sport." - Real sport Judo Empty Re: "MMA is not a sport." - Real sport Judo

Fri Mar 06, 2015 11:15 am
Mixed Martial Arts is not a sport, sets a bad example for children and does not have human values, the head of European judo has told BBC World Service Sport.

Agree on ALL counts
TeamJohnPerretti
TeamJohnPerretti

"MMA is not a sport." - Real sport Judo Empty Re: "MMA is not a sport." - Real sport Judo

Fri Mar 06, 2015 12:16 pm

The biggest company is run by a guy who won't let his own mother see her grandchildren and a mafia family. The fanbase is full of arrogant low class people that constanly wear clothes with skulls on.

The UFC and the UFC controlled media over and over are pushing the idea of female (Rousey) vs. male fighting each other.

Zuffa has taken over mma with its cage fighting trash.

I've followed this thing since the early days. Now thanks to Zuffa and the trash ufc fans I dont want people to know that im a mma fan, because then I'll be mixed in with the ufc fans.

Zuffa has already done major damage worldwide to mma.

nodogoshi
nodogoshi

Fri Mar 06, 2015 12:49 pm
TeamJohnPerretti wrote:
The biggest company is run by a guy who won't let his own mother see her grandchildren and a mafia family. The fanbase is full of arrogant low class people that constanly wear clothes with skulls on.

The UFC and the UFC controlled media over and over are pushing the idea of female (Rousey) vs. male fighting each other.

I've followed this thing since the early days. Now thanks to Zuffa and the trash ufc fans I dont want people to know that im a mma fan, because then I'll be mixed in with the ufc fans.

I tell people I'm a boxing fan. And then I often throw in that I like a variety of combat sports.
nodogoshi
nodogoshi

Fri Mar 06, 2015 12:50 pm
TeamJohnPerretti wrote:

I tell people I'm a boxing fan. And then I often throw in that I like a variety of combat sports.
nodogoshi
nodogoshi

Fri Mar 06, 2015 12:51 pm
TeamJohnPerretti wrote:

nodogoshi
nodogoshi

Fri Mar 06, 2015 12:54 pm
TeamJohnPerretti wrote:

stu3ufc
stu3ufc

Fri Mar 06, 2015 1:12 pm
stop spamming brah
fatty
fatty

Fri Mar 06, 2015 1:38 pm
bbc....some of the scummiest slimiest political propogandists on the planet today. It surprises me as a brit how come zuffa filth hasn't been embraced by our media. I wonder what the real reason is for this.
megaronnie
megaronnie

Fri Mar 06, 2015 2:58 pm
"MMA is not a sport." - Real sport Judo 1850251343
westcott123
westcott123

Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:46 pm
yep a lot of butt hurt people on twitter i don't use twitter . its amazing how a person from judo says mma is not a real sport {its a sports entertainment} and they attack boxing you think they would attack judo or unless rousey is their favourite fighter ?
iforgotmypassword
iforgotmypassword

Fri Mar 06, 2015 5:13 pm
westcott123 wrote:yep a lot of butt hurt people on twitter i don't use twitter . its amazing how a person from judo says mma is not a real sport {its a sports entertainment} and they attack boxing you think they would attack judo or unless rousey is their favourite fighter ?

Some people cant handle the truth. MMA is not a sport. It's just a mixture of other traditional martial arts.
God of Thunder
God of Thunder

Tue Mar 10, 2015 5:39 am
Tbh I will never let my kids watch or train the Zuffa thrash version of mma. It doesn´t represent the values I want to give my children.
nhbnews
nhbnews
The Godfather of MMA Media
http://eddiegoldman.com

Wed Mar 11, 2015 8:31 am
The hypocrisy of the judo bosses aside, most MMA does not promote positive values. I've been saying that for years. It has succeeded boxing in being a sewer.
"A sport? Are you kidding? If they had headroom, they would hold these things in sewers." - boxing manager Maish Rennick, played by Jackie Gleason, in "Requiem for a Heavyweight" (1962)
stu3ufc
stu3ufc

Wed Mar 11, 2015 9:36 am
Golden Age wrote:Tbh I will never let my kids watch or train the Zuffa thrash version of mma. It doesn´t represent the values I want to give my children.

kids shouldnt be training MMA. they should be doing a proper martial art like BJJ, Judo or Wrestling
iforgotmypassword
iforgotmypassword

Wed Mar 11, 2015 12:27 pm
stu3ufc wrote:
Golden Age wrote:Tbh I will never let my kids watch or train the Zuffa thrash version of mma. It doesn´t represent the values I want to give my children.

kids shouldnt be training MMA. they should be doing a proper martial art like BJJ, Judo or Wrestling

MMA is not a sport. It's just the transition between one traditional martial art to the other. Unless you're fighting in a cage on the 10-9 must system there is NO need to learn "mma." Traditional martial arts will save your life in a street fight. Most street fights are over in 30 seconds or less. No need to learn to wall and stall or lay and pray.

MMA IS NOT A SPORT!
kayneoTheRisingWarrior
kayneoTheRisingWarrior

Wed Mar 11, 2015 2:24 pm
iforgotmypassword wrote:
stu3ufc wrote:

MMA is not a sport. It's just the transition between one traditional martial art to the other. Unless you're fighting in a cage on the 10-9 must system there is NO need to learn "mma." Traditional martial arts will save your life in a street fight. Most street fights are over in 30 seconds or less. No need to learn to wall and stall or lay and pray.

MMA IS NOT A SPORT!
best post.
kayneoTheRisingWarrior
kayneoTheRisingWarrior

Wed Mar 11, 2015 2:56 pm
stu3ufc wrote:

what Judo guys trying to say is that it doesn't teaching TMA values values of respect, honor, integrity, loyalty and the development of other personal attributes such as humility, maturity, a disciplined character and inner peace. It better have class than be around with no class people.A appropriate age for kids to learn Martial art is to do BJJ & Wrestling.There are other good martial art kids could learn.
fatty
fatty

Wed Mar 11, 2015 3:59 pm
Mixed martial arts is a wonderful natural, practical & realistic concept with regards to self defence. Not everybody can do the same things. The "sport" is itself a douche factory run by a pathetic politically poisonous corrupt corporations.

The idea of mixing martial arts to find what works for an individual has always been appealing, practical & realistic to me. Martial arts work & combining different styles work also. Good ol Bruce Lee used to say that you must find your truth. Everybody is different & we cant all learn the same things. The fact that a politically motivated illness that is the corrupt corporations has taken these ideas & pimped fighters out like prostitutes does not change the Bruce Lee message. At least not for me. Bruce Lee was & still is an inspiring person to me.

Ufc/bellator can go fuck them selves.
nhbnews
nhbnews
The Godfather of MMA Media
http://eddiegoldman.com

Wed Mar 11, 2015 5:16 pm
We know about Zuffa and its imitators. Here is some information on their sanctimonious critics in IJF. There is a lot more in this article:

Vizer’s judo federation actually has an ethics committee, which is led by the IOC honorary member Lassana Palenfo as “Ethics Commission Director”. Palenfo, once a junta general in his home country Ivory Coast, was according to media reports the head of a death squad in his country and played a key role in the 1999 military coup (he was re-elected as ANOCA president in Abidjan yesterday).

http://www.jensweinreich.de/2013/07/14/masters-of-the-ioc-universe-putin-gazprom-oligarchs-and-sheikhs/
iforgotmypassword
iforgotmypassword

Wed Mar 11, 2015 5:33 pm
great reporting eddie
stu3ufc
stu3ufc

Wed Mar 11, 2015 5:34 pm
iforgotmypassword wrote:
stu3ufc wrote:

MMA IS NOT A SPORT!

nothing "sport" about an organised dog fight

BAN THE CAGE! End the violence

RING MMA ONLY!
iforgotmypassword
iforgotmypassword

Wed Mar 11, 2015 5:54 pm
The cage is disgusting. No proof of athlete with subject himself to being locked into one like a dog. Can you imagine Lebron playing basketball in a cage? Or Serena Williams playing tennis in a cage?
westcott123
westcott123

Wed Mar 11, 2015 7:14 pm
stu3ufc wrote:
iforgotmypassword wrote:
stu3ufc wrote:

MMA IS NOT A SPORT!

nothing "sport" about an organised dog fight

BAN THE CAGE! End the violence

RING MMA ONLY!

i prefer the ring too their thing is that the cage is safer and the ring is more is more dangerous people will fall out and break and they have said this their necks . wow i never heard any stories of this happening and if there is i haven't found anything just stories of how the cage is safer . But none on were fighters fell out and injured them selves

Last edited by westcott123 on Wed Mar 11, 2015 10:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
TeamJohnPerretti
TeamJohnPerretti

Wed Mar 11, 2015 9:29 pm
The cage is disgusting..but then again it fits in with the Zuffa company and the ultimate cage wrasslin fans.

Zuffa management are disgusting people and so are the cage wrasslin' fans.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum