GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Yoel Romero post fight speech bullshit

+5
Hamilcar
backdoor to zuffa
Aunt Red
nodogoshi
stu3ufc
9 posters
Go down
stu3ufc
stu3ufc

The Yoel Romero post fight speech bullshit - Page 2 Empty Re: The Yoel Romero post fight speech bullshit

Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:56 pm
people just need to chill the fuck out. lol
westcott123
westcott123

The Yoel Romero post fight speech bullshit - Page 2 Empty Re: The Yoel Romero post fight speech bullshit

Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:49 pm
stu3ufc wrote:people just need to chill the fuck out. lol

He was defintley mis quoted the media should realise English is not his first language it's like wow a person who first language isn't English I'm shocked . Besides I thought America was about free speech any way .
kayneoTheRisingWarrior
kayneoTheRisingWarrior

Tue Jun 30, 2015 10:24 pm
nodogoshi wrote:
I can understand it after listening several times.

I am accustomed to understanding broken English, living abroad for years.

I think the controversy should be the racism/ethnic discrimination of the reaction.

I agree. There was only a Portuguese interpreter for the Brazilian fighter. I can't believe the Portuguese interpreter was kind force to translate the Spanish from Romero. Romero got a heavy Cuban accent. This mma hack journalist can ruin a foreigner fighter career and reputation. Can you imagine, what would it be like a foreigner fighter if this situation happen to you? How most of this foreigner fighter how deal with this BS.
Aunt Red
Aunt Red

Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:26 am
westcott123 wrote:

He was defintley mis quoted the media should realise English is not his first language it's like wow a person who first language isn't English I'm shocked . Besides I thought America was about free speech any way .

it's like wow seriously, you're calling free speech into question? he's not going to jail or being censored. getting grief from the liberal jew media for saying something not socially acceptable or supposedly saying something like that isn't opposing free speech. you can say all the racist homophobic shit you want in America, but that's not socially acceptable, so people get shit and are turned into pariahs over it.

anyways, I blame zuffa and Romero for this controversy. He had no business talking on that mic, and zuffa shoulda had a translator on hand that speaks cave-tard.
westcott123
westcott123

Wed Jul 01, 2015 1:12 am
Aunt Red wrote:
westcott123 wrote:

it's like wow seriously, you're calling free speech into question? he's not going to jail or being censored. getting grief from the liberal jew media for saying something not socially acceptable or supposedly saying something like that isn't opposing free speech. you can say all the racist homophobic shit you want in America, but that's not socially acceptable, so people get shit and are turned into pariahs over it.

anyways, I blame zuffa and Romero for this controversy. He had no business talking on that mic, and zuffa shoulda had a translator on hand that speaks cave-tard.

Ok maybe I jumped to the free speech conclusion too quickly and it is also true the media should of checked their facts of what he actually said before running with gay Jesus thing .they want sell a story and Romero misinterpreted gay hate speech has got him more attention though like the saying there is no such thing as bad publicity .
stu3ufc
stu3ufc

Wed Jul 01, 2015 8:14 pm
I'm all for free speech no matter what they say. If they won the fight then they deserve their 3minute soap box to say whatever lol.

also fuck liberals.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum