GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
God of Thunder
God of Thunder

Sergei Kharitonov: Russian MMA fighters will make efforts to help Fedor Emelianenko return Empty Sergei Kharitonov: Russian MMA fighters will make efforts to help Fedor Emelianenko return

Fri Jul 17, 2015 5:40 pm
Sergei Kharitonov: Russian MMA fighters will make efforts to help Fedor Emelianenko return QGefWBrQ-o0

Legendary mixed martial arts veteran Russian Sergei Kharitonov wants to make every possible effort to help Fedor to prepare for a return to the ring

"Well done! I've waited a long time to Fedor came back. 38 years - it's not too old, it is flourishing. I will be 35 in August, I think that a man is gaining momentum to 40 years. Fedor needs good preparation. If possible, I´m happy to train together. As for us, Russian fighters will make every effort to help in the preparation for Fedor", - said Kharitonov on the phone.

The years without fighting is not a hindrance.  "Bullshit, a great age. He trained, kept in shape, did not sit still. I know that Fedor - is not the man who retired from the sport and began to drink and smoke. He promoted the sport, was engaged in the development and kept in shape. Good luck Fedor . I will be rooting for him. Always willing to help him prepare for a fight".

Mixfight.ru
westcott123
westcott123

Sergei Kharitonov: Russian MMA fighters will make efforts to help Fedor Emelianenko return Empty Re: Sergei Kharitonov: Russian MMA fighters will make efforts to help Fedor Emelianenko return

Fri Jul 17, 2015 11:40 pm
Golden Age wrote:Sergei Kharitonov: Russian MMA fighters will make efforts to help Fedor Emelianenko return QGefWBrQ-o0

Legendary mixed martial arts veteran Russian Sergei Kharitonov wants to make every possible effort to help Fedor to prepare for a return to the ring

"Well done! I've waited a long time to Fedor came back. 38 years - it's not too old, it is flourishing. I will be 35 in August, I think that a man is gaining momentum to 40 years. Fedor needs good preparation. If possible, I´m happy to train together. As for us, Russian fighters will make every effort to help in the preparation for Fedor", - said Kharitonov on the phone.

The years without fighting is not a hindrance.  "Bullshit, a great age. He trained, kept in shape, did not sit still. I know that Fedor - is not the man who retired from the sport and began to drink and smoke. He promoted the sport, was engaged in the development and kept in shape. Good luck Fedor . I will be rooting for him. Always willing to help him prepare for a fight".
Mixfight.ru

Great support from Sergei but still who didn't want see fedor vs Sergei when both were fighting under the pride banner ? .
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum