GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Kinosis
Kinosis

Who the heck are Fedor/Kharitonov fighting? Empty Who the heck are Fedor/Kharitonov fighting?

Tue Apr 12, 2016 4:10 pm
Fedor spent April in holland, training for an unnamed opponent. He knows his next fight is in Russia but didn't say who he is fighting.

Kharitonov is fighting in Bellator in may, his opponent hasn't been announced yet either.

I wish they would hurry up and announce something. I assume they might announce Fedor's opponent during the next Rizin show? Perhaps from one of the winners in the coming HW fights. But not sure what they are waiting on for Kharitonov.
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Who the heck are Fedor/Kharitonov fighting? Empty Re: Who the heck are Fedor/Kharitonov fighting?

Tue Apr 12, 2016 4:57 pm
I agree, I hope they announce this soon. It would make sense for them to announce Fedor's opponent at the RIZIN event this weekend.
fka
fka
http://mmaplayground.com,global-mma.com

Who the heck are Fedor/Kharitonov fighting? Empty Re: Who the heck are Fedor/Kharitonov fighting?

Tue Apr 12, 2016 10:24 pm
I honestly think Kharitonov will fight minakov for the belt ...

Fedor.....who knows?

Anyone is a step up from jaideep singh lol
Kinosis
Kinosis

Tue Apr 12, 2016 11:21 pm
^I hope you are right. That would be a great title fight!
m1challengefan
m1challengefan

Wed Apr 13, 2016 12:24 am
Fedor's opponent will most likely be announced at the Rizin event this weekend and it will probably be Wanderlei because it is a fight that the japanese fans would appreciate and also for the fact that they are both past champions and legends from Pride,as for Kharitonov lets hope that his opponent is revealed soon,hopefully its Lashley because I think a weakness for Kharitonov in the past has been fighters that have been able to put him on his back like Monson so it would be very important for Sergei to face a wrestler
and come out on top.
fka
fka

Wed Apr 13, 2016 1:15 am
Wandy isnt fighting fedor anytime soon....

His own words from his mouth said he needs a couple fights to get his rhythm back which is what I'd prefer as well.A tagteam grappling match isnt getting you ready fir fedor lol.
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Wed Apr 13, 2016 2:30 pm
Kharitonov/Lashley is a very interesting fight.
Kinosis
Kinosis

Wed Apr 13, 2016 9:53 pm
^I think that would be a great next fight, or Kongo for a striking battle.
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Thu Apr 14, 2016 6:36 pm
^I agree, Kongo would be good as well.
stu3ufc
stu3ufc

Thu Apr 14, 2016 8:10 pm
fka wrote:I honestly think Kharitonov will fight minakov for the belt ...

Fedor.....who knows?

Anyone is a step up from jaideep singh lol

I heard Fedor and Rizin couldnt come to terms over money.
stu3ufc
stu3ufc

Thu Apr 14, 2016 8:16 pm
CDF47 wrote:Kharitonov/Lashley is a very interesting fight.  

Kharitonov would expose that can crusher...no way does coker give him a legit HW

lashley sucks
fka
fka

Thu Apr 14, 2016 9:18 pm
Dude i dunno lashley has gotten better in every area hes kinda old but i think a fight with sergei would be really good.

I dont think fedor needs money i doubt what you heard is true.....

Fedor is very wealthy if he couldn't come to terms its probably because he wants a LEGIT opponent....

CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Fri Apr 15, 2016 11:28 am
I think Lashley is a very interesting fight for Sergei. I hope that is the one they make first for him, followed by Kongo or title shot.

InfinityLens
InfinityLens

Mon May 23, 2016 11:10 am
Fedor v Moldonado
Kharitonov is apparently getting a can crush, should have fought Tony Johnson.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum