GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
CODELMJVG
CODELMJVG

Minakov: I want UFC, Bellator using shady tactics  Empty Minakov: I want UFC, Bellator using shady tactics

Fri Sep 16, 2016 2:05 am

izvestia.ru

Minakov:

Bellator situation is as follows: my contract with them is not for a specific number of fights but for the specific period which is three years. These three years have been over, however the contract states that if you are the champion of the organization, which I was, it will be entitled to extend your contract for six months, and then two times for three months. Which they have done. My contract will be up in a couple of months. But now they are starting to use some shady tacticts. They say I must fight for them a couple of times more, though the contract doesn't stipulate anything as to the number of fights. At the moment my lawyer is looking into the deal. I will tell you this: as soon as I'm liberated of my Bellator contract I will be a free agent for one day tops. I will sign a new agreement with one of the largest promotions in the world.

The UFC is interested in signing me, and their interest is very detailed.

UFC's HW division is ripe for taking today. Most of the athletes in this division are older guys with suspect chins; they would fall after slaps. Only Stipe Miocic is fairly young, he's 34. If you look at the rest of the division, they all pushing 40.

Minakov's manager Gadzhiev:

Vitaly's goal is to sign with the UFC right now. He has been Bellator's fighter for a couple of years but their ways parted. He wants to fight and become champion in the best organization of the world. We believe, he is capable to do that.

Touch, specially for mixedmartialarts.com
InfinityLens
InfinityLens

Minakov: I want UFC, Bellator using shady tactics  Empty Re: Minakov: I want UFC, Bellator using shady tactics

Sun Oct 23, 2016 8:50 am
Bellator should trade his last fight to another org for something they want. If he won't do it than hold him for as long as possible, this way they look both strong and fair.
fka
fka
http://mmaplayground.com,global-mma.com

Minakov: I want UFC, Bellator using shady tactics  Empty Re: Minakov: I want UFC, Bellator using shady tactics

Sun Oct 23, 2016 5:25 pm
Thid is the same interview before he came out and said it was all BS.

UNTIL he announces a deal its just bargaining leverage.
stu3ufc
stu3ufc

Sun Oct 23, 2016 7:06 pm
Bellator = Slavery

Slave Master Coker wants you to remain on the bellator plantation
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum