GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Kingfedor
Kingfedor

Wanderlei Silva responds to Cro Cop Empty Wanderlei Silva responds to Cro Cop

Sun Dec 04, 2016 6:11 pm
Wanderlei Silva responds to Cro Cop AP11070301195_crop_north
“I am here to give an explanation to my fans about why I won’t compete in December. My recovery, I wasn’t able to be 100% for this fight, and I am a professional. I would never fight, not with Mirko or anyone, without being prepared, and what surprised me the most with all of that is that this guy, this Croatian, Mirko Cro Cop, in front of me called me the best of the world, the legend, and behind a computer, started talking shit about me.

What kind of man are you Mirko? To say a lot of shit on Internet, and not say it to my face? Are you only a man when behind a computer? You p*ssy. Who do you think you are talking to? Chill out, it won’t be now, but soon you’ll get what is yours, I know very well how to catch you, and I know you are afraid of me, you coward.

So really it was offered me a very good amount of money to fight Mirko, they offered me 1 million dollars, and I could, I am training and I could get in and see what happens. If I got there and fought 30 seconds or 1 minute my purse would be the same but I am a professional, and I would never do that without being 100% ready to give the show that all my fans are used to see. So, to fight with you, you pussy, or with anyone, I will fight when I am 100%. Everyone knows I am coming back from a serious injury, I am recovering well, thank God, I am training well and I am training to get back to the old form, the real mad dog. I won’t fight without being ready, I will fight to win, and Silva is back, you can wait.”

westcott123
westcott123

Wanderlei Silva responds to Cro Cop Empty Re: Wanderlei Silva responds to Cro Cop

Sun Dec 04, 2016 6:24 pm
War of words have begun and 1 million ? wow that is more than most of the top fighters in the ufc make . On a serious note though if he is still injured can't really blame him for pulling out cro cop is not the sort of guy you fight injured .
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Wanderlei Silva responds to Cro Cop Empty Re: Wanderlei Silva responds to Cro Cop

Sun Dec 04, 2016 6:30 pm
Well, maybe we'll see this fight in 2017. Hope they can get a solid fighter to replace him.
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Sun Dec 04, 2016 6:31 pm
westcott123 wrote:War of words have begun and  1 million ? wow that is more than most of the top fighters in the ufc make . On a serious note though if he is still injured can't really blame him for pulling out cro cop is not the sort of guy you fight injured .

Yeah, that's a really good pay day. I agree, he is coming off surgery so if he can't fight, he can't fight.
Kinosis
Kinosis

Sun Dec 04, 2016 9:27 pm
Yeah, at least this gives them a big fight after the tournament. Cro Cop vs Wand III could be a good main event anytime. But with this situation I would like Wand to get a warm up fight first anyway (before he fights anyone good).
Adax

Tue Dec 06, 2016 2:32 pm
Any ideas on who the replacement will be?
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Tue Dec 06, 2016 5:22 pm
Audax wrote:Any ideas on who the replacement will be?

I am hoping Sergei, Lashley, Page, Mo, or another name fighter.
InfinityLens
InfinityLens

Mon Dec 12, 2016 8:23 pm
Sakara could be a good warmup fight for him.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum