GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
InfinityLens
InfinityLens

Gabi Garcia misses home Empty Gabi Garcia misses home

Thu Jan 12, 2017 8:18 am
stu3ufc
stu3ufc

Gabi Garcia misses home Empty Re: Gabi Garcia misses home

Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:43 am
like either are on roids lol
fka
fka
http://mmaplayground.com,global-mma.com

Thu Jan 12, 2017 6:13 pm
I actually wish fedor was on trt......imagine the devastating power hed have lol.

Yeah i doubt either are neither have ever tested positive but ths headline is for the ufc assholes still claiming fedor is dirty or won't be tested.Bellator may not have USADA but they do perform testing im glad this can shut idiots up lol.
King of the North
King of the North

Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:42 pm
fka wrote:I actually wish fedor was on trt......imagine the devastating power hed have lol.

Yeah i doubt either are neither have ever tested positive but ths headline is for the ufc assholes still claiming fedor is dirty or won't be tested.Bellator may not have USADA but they do perform testing im glad this can shut idiots up lol.

You would have to be pretty naive to think that Fedor never did steroids. Given the fact steroids are allowed in Japan (you made mentions of Cro Cop doing steroids just recently in Rizin), and the fact that Russian athletes are notorious for cheating.
fka
fka

Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:28 am
Fedor never tested positive.....crocop has.

Fedor in his prime was never chizzled but was slimmer between 220-230 he was coming out of military and was doing sambo with mma.

Hes only gotten fatter and a slower and his ridiculously rigorous religious beliefs wouldn't allow him to cheat.

No proof no crime.
King of the North
King of the North

Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:52 am
fka wrote:Fedor never tested positive.....crocop has.

Fedor in his prime was never chizzled but was slimmer between 220-230 he was coming out of military and was doing sambo with mma.

Hes only gotten fatter and a slower and his ridiculously rigorous religious beliefs wouldn't allow him to cheat.

No proof no crime.

You do realise not all steroids have the end result of being "chizzled". Ever hear of blood doping? Something Russians were notorious for?

And to say his "ridiculously rigorous religious belief wouldn't allow him to cheat" and to say no proof no crime proves my point entirely. You are clearly a Fedor fan who doesn't want to believe he ever cheated which is fair I guess I just don't live with that mindset.

Wanderlei Silva never tested positive in PRIDE FC but I'm not going to pretend he never has. I just can't get over the fact you are saying Fedor would never cheat yet Russian Athletes (whether they're Orthodox Christians or whatever) are notorious for cheating and your going to give him a pass because he never got caught.

Islam is against the use of steroids, but that didn't stop Amir Alikabari. So let's throw this religious belief reasoning out.
King of the North
King of the North

Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:57 am
Let me ask you fka how many fighters fighting for PRIDE tested positive for steroids, and I'm not including their US shows. PRIDE allowed steroids and to think Fedor never did them is just absurd.
fka
fka

Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:22 pm
Ok I'll address this point by point....

1)"You do realise not all steroids have the end result of being "chizzled". Ever hear of blood doping? Something Russians were notorious for?"

Yes im very aware of the difference steroids and peds i know not every ped makes you a super hero.My point was he has never been a chizzled killer,at his prime in his youth he was 220-230lbs,As he matured his physique grew larger but not muscle.Throughout his career we seen the natural progression from good to elite to declining,unlike a guy like randy couture who on trt seen a career resurgence due directly to his trt use.

2)"And to say his "ridiculously rigorous religious belief wouldn't allow him to cheat" and to say no proof no crime proves my point entirely. You are clearly a Fedor fan who doesn't want to believe he ever cheated which is fair I guess I just don't live with that mindset."

You obviously missed the humor in my post lol.....obviously religion has nothing to do with ped use it was a joke.Secondly i am a fedor fan that doesn't want to believe he was dirty.....there is zero proof,I'm not in the boat of broadly labeling an entire roster and or a race of people as cheaters.....Not every russian is a cheater because x-amount of russians did this or that......same with the pride roster.(ill open up more on this next)

3)"Wanderlei Silva never tested positive in PRIDE FC but I'm not going to pretend he never has. I just can't get over the fact you are saying Fedor would never cheat yet Russian Athletes (whether they're Orthodox Christians or whatever) are notorious for cheating and your going to give him a pass because he never got caught.

Islam is against the use of steroids, but that didn't stop Amir Alikabari. So let's throw this religious belief reasoning out."

Um.....take a second and read what you said....YES for me to label someone a steroid/PED cheat they have to have tested positive,i find it very ridiculous to broadly label an entire roster as cheats because not everyone was on peds simple as that.

During his time in pride fedor also competed in sambo which he was drug tested for......he never popped not once,not during judo either......not in affliction when fellow pride alumni josh barnett did test positive and ruined the show,not in strikeforce where they tested and multiple fighters were popped........

Every person i label a cheat is because they actually cheated and were caught,like the barnetts,and wanderlei silvas,and overeems(ran from testing admitted diuretucs use)not every person on the roster.....thats just silly.

Simply put i don't have to believe fedor was a cheat because there literally is ZERO proof throughout his combat sports career throughout different sports and promotions....

So let me ask you,...what proof you got?If all you got is the inclination of him cheating merely for being a part of prides roster you got nothing bud.
stu3ufc
stu3ufc

Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:59 pm
fka wrote:Fedor never tested positive.....crocop has.

No proof no crime.

crocop popped when he was rehabbing an injury.

fka
fka

Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:10 pm
Yeah....i know.....for HUMAN GROWTH HORMONE...

CROCOP is still banged up hence him retiring cuz his body can't hold up.

Fedor never tested positive period.
King of the North
King of the North

Sun Jan 15, 2017 12:28 pm
Show me the evidence sambo tested for steroids. And yes i have zero evidence to say fedor did steroids but you have zero evidence to say he was clean during pride. Show me links stating he was tested during his sambo days.

And again answer my question how many pride fighters failed drug tests in their Japan shows? I know no one tested positivr because they were allowed thats why it's not out of the question to raise suspicion on his steroid use. Saying sambo tested him is great but show me articles that claimnhe was tested. And please dont play the moral card like calling russian athletes cheater is offensive. Blah blah blah if they didnt have such a shady history of it i wouldnt of mentioned this.
fka
fka

Sun Jan 15, 2017 4:57 pm
I don't have to answer how many pride guys tested dirty......as i ALREADY STATED we all know pride didnt test for roids we all seen the contract leaked online.

As for fedor being tested in sambo.....

There are no links to specific atheletes passing drug tests only failing them shows up.

However the FIAS WORLD SAMBO CHAMPIONSHIPS definitely due test atheletes as they are and have been members of WADA(WORLD ANTI DOPING AGENCY)since the existence.

From the Official website ...FIAS continuously works in order to integrate sambo into the international athletic movement, and is a member of the largest international sports organisations: SportAccord, TAFISA (The International Association for Sport for All), WADA (World Anti-doping Agency), and Peace and Sport.

Fedor competed in these tournaments dating back to 2002.......to be precise 2002,2005,2007,2008.......and the years between he competed in the World Combat Sambo Federation which is overseen by FIAS.

FIAS banned ali bagaitinov from competing for 2 years after a failed test in 2012 i think,and more recently 4 wrestlers tested positive for maldonium.

Sambo definitely tested fedor and continues to test today as is evidenced by the atheleted caught.

So do you only care about pride era? Cuz you don't mention any of the promotions after pride that fedor passed numerous tests when other atheletes failed....

Affliction....fedor passed,barnett failed

Strikeforce,all his fights he was tested and passed

Bellator he will be tested

Broadly labeling an entire roster or race is extremely narrow minded and completely laughable,Every country has had dirty tests its ridiculous imo.

Fedor NEVER tested positive...  he never passed a test specifically for pride but he did for SAMBO,AFFLICTION,STRIKEFORCE,& will be BELLATOR soon enough.

So do you have a single shred of evidence whatsoever...?...  i thought not Smile

Fedor does not smile upon you sir....good day.
King of the North
King of the North

Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:40 pm
Well your right he was clean in Strikeforce during his 3 fight losing streak. A real showcase of the so called GOAT.
fka
fka

Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:56 pm
Thats not the point or the argument we were having whatsoever.........but I'm sure you knew that lol....but you were soundly defeated and chose to troll because you got absolutely NOTHING for me bud.

Fedor never tested positive throughout his entire combat sports career,through judo,sambo,and yes MMA.

unlike other pride alumni fedor was clean.......no matter how hard you try to say otherwise.
fka
fka

Sun Jan 15, 2017 8:02 pm
Oh btw fedor had 4 fights in strikeforce......first was tko over undefeted brett rogers.

Then the 3 fight skid...... just so you know Smile
King of the North
King of the North

Sun Jan 15, 2017 8:21 pm
Wow beating a former walmart employee good for him. And yeah you've really shown me. You are so delusional to think you've won when you still havent convinced me to think otherwise. But hey if you think in your head you won that makes me laugh.
fka
fka

Sun Jan 15, 2017 8:30 pm
Brett rogers was fresh off destroying arlovski and was a top hw at the time .....not so much anymore and he worked at a tire shop lol.

You got no argument everything you argued i countered.....

I proved fedor was tested in sambo because sambo indeed tests their fighters lol which shows he was indeed tested throughout the era in pride.

Through the rest of his career its common knowledge he passed tests in multiple orgs when others failed in those orgs.

Whether or not you decide to take these FACTS into account over the FICTIONAL accusations you put forth is your own prerogative.....the 99% of the world will be waiting for you to join us. Smile
King of the North
King of the North

Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:38 pm
As far as I can tell you deny every fighter in Pride did steroids, yet they were legal which makes it all the more likely they did use steroids. Which you still have not provided me any evidence to clear his name during his Pride days. Also why are you bringing up Affliction, Strikeforce and now Bellator when I'm talking about Pride and only Pride.

Secondly you bring up the god damn mission statement from a website. I'm sure the IOC has the same rhetoric, as does Fifa and everyone knows their true credible governing sports bodies Rolling Eyes .

I will end on this note. You can tell me there is zero proof that Fedor did steroids and that for all we know may be true but you can't prove Fedor wasn't on steroids during his run. They had no testing so the speculation will always be there.
King of the North
King of the North

Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:42 pm
Also just looking through my google search for Sambo testing there is absolutely no record of their testing for those years you listed. Unless I'm wrong please show me the link clearing Fedor.

Here are the rules for 2015.

http://www.eurosambo.com/media/resource/2015/01/26/fias_sambo_rules_2015_en.pdf

No where does it say drug testing.
fka
fka

Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:43 pm
Wow its getting easier and easier to shut you down man you jump around to another argument once i bring up something to counter you.....pretty funny but not very successful.

I already called out crocop,barnett,wanderlei and overeem in this very thread for doping and yet you say you think i think EVERY pride fighter was clean.......are you really that dim?...seriously read this thread from the beginning and get back to me LMFAO Smile

Oh so your only intetested in Pride era ?where you think i got nothing unlike his time in multiple other orgs where its already COMMON KNOWLEDGE he passed multiple drug tests.....good try but yet again i got u bud.

The website you searched is the wrong one(your google skills need work)fedor only competed in 1 euro sambo tourney the rest were all FIAS WORLD SAMBO CHAMPIONSHIPS & WORLD COMBAT SAMBO FEDERATION which is overseen by FIAS which uses and has been a member of WADA (World Anti Doping Agency)for ages.

This is a link to WADAS website listing all the sports that are and have been partners with WADA including......FIAS WORLD SAMBO CHAMPIONSHIPS 

https://www.wada-ama.org/en/list-of-organizations-using-adams

This link is to the correct sambo website and the "mission statement "that declares FIAS is the largest most well respected leader in uniting and advancing sambo for the last 30 years,and also declares the partnership between FIAS and the largest sport entitys including yes WADA.

http://www.sportspromedia.com/directory/international_sambo_federation_fias

I'm eagerly awaiting your next post full of misdirection and fiction......
King of the North
King of the North

Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:14 pm
Barry Bonds never failed a drug test and Lance Armstrong never failed a drug test. Yet how many people believe they are clean? Not many. So by your logic since there is no failed drug tests that must mean their clean and everyone else is wrong.

Google Enson Inoue PRIDE contract where it states steroids are allowed. The speculation won't stop and won't ever stop and will be a continuous dark cloud over Fedor's legacy due to the shady Pride FC. You say you've proven him to be clean by stating his drug tests in Strikeforce and Sambo and how that must make it true he was clean in Pride. You would make a terrible lawyer using a different organizations drug results to prove he was clean in another organization. I mean get a grip of what your actually saying.

And wow Overeem, Cro Cop, Barnett and Wanderlei failed drug tests... what a shocker.
fka
fka

Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:21 pm
Thanks for proving EVERYTHING i said you would do was right...

HAHAHAHAHA Smile

You just made my day thanks...
fka
fka

Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:52 pm
I absolutely love chucking trolls back under the god forsaken bridges the came from.

Like stanis baratheon you are no true king of the north.....you were soundly defeated by a superior enemy and now must lower your banners and declare FEDOR TRUE KING OF THE NORTH!!!!!!

Rolling LMAO Gabi Garcia misses home 3077217049 Laughing lol! Gabi Garcia misses home 852107159
King of the North
King of the North

Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:56 pm
Wow you've proven to me just how big of an idiot you really are. There is clearly no getting through to you. The fact that you resort to name calling shows just how small of a person you really are.

The only thing I will declare is that you got issues bud. This actually made your day? Wow you must live a really exciting life.

Now go on and keep believing.
fka
fka

Mon Jan 16, 2017 3:28 pm
After countering every lackluster point you got you completely ran out of steam.

You just keep jumping around to random arguments that have nothing to do with the previous point you were attempting to make.....its pathetic man.

You even resorted to making blatantly false statements like for example....

That i believe every pride fighter was clean when in a previous post i clearly stated multiple pride fighters were dirty.

Also you keep bringing up the contract enson inoue leaked online like i don't know about it.....i actually acknowledged that very contract in a previous post in this very thread lmfao.

There are more examples but you already know i'm on to what your doing.

You can't argue anything cuz you got nothing lol.I decided to troll a troll in my last post Smile

I already shut you down bro its over.....i actually wish you had a point left to argue this is fun for me but unfortunately your time has run out as well as your weak argument.I'd again like to ask you to read this thread in its entirety and realize how foolish you look jumping around ignoring points i've already made by making crazily false statements.......pretty funny actually.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum