GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
King of the North
King of the North

Gabi Garcia misses home - Page 2 Empty Re: Gabi Garcia misses home

Mon Jan 16, 2017 4:50 pm
I will end this finally on this note. I know it's hard for you to process what I'm saying. You have a clear bias towards Fedor.

Understand this, no Pride fighter can escape steroid allegations. None whatsoever. They were allowed so why act like me questioning Fedor's steroid use is me trolling?

Now you go on about how you've prove everything I've said is wrong. Well my initial point is Pride fighters were allowed to take steroids I don't see where I'm wrong in saying this.

You think you've won this argument because you will still believe Fedor is clean, and I know that because he's your favourite fighter and he can't do no wrong in your mind. Well you achieved nothing from a debate stand point in that I still question his alleged steroid use, just like I would to any other fighter who participated in Pride. I don't see that as being unreasonable unlike you.

Now go on about how you "won" this debate Gabi Garcia misses home - Page 2 3077217049 Gabi Garcia misses home - Page 2 3077217049 Gabi Garcia misses home - Page 2 3077217049 Gabi Garcia misses home - Page 2 3077217049

You would be better off arguing that since all fighters were allowed to use steroids it was a even playing field. But instead you choose to deny deny deny and will still hold on to the fact he never tested positive. Well again Barry Bonds never failed a test and will never make it to the hall of fame in baseball in all likelihood nor will it change the public perception. Do you see my analogy?
CODELMJVG
CODELMJVG

Mon Jan 16, 2017 5:30 pm
dude i posted fedor record in in both pride rules and unified rules he has equal great records in both.

20-3 in unified
15-0/1nc pride rules.
King of the North
King of the North

Mon Jan 16, 2017 6:07 pm
And Barry Bonds has the most home runs in the history of MLB. What's your point?

I love how you guys assume I'm a noob, spare your troubles I know all about Fedor
King of the North
King of the North

Mon Jan 16, 2017 6:11 pm
Hence why I got into this in the first place
fka
fka
http://mmaplayground.com,global-mma.com

Mon Jan 16, 2017 7:49 pm
Your initial point was fedor did steroids because pride didn't test for them...

I proved he was tested throughout the time period in pride by WADA for sambo .You yourself said if i could prove sambo drug tested you would be ok.......i already gave you the link to WADA saying FIAS is a member of the sports they oversee as well as the FIAS website itself that also declares its a member of WADA and has been regulating sambo for the last 30 years.

Why what your doing IS trolling is because everytime i make a point you jump to another topic and never respond to the first argument.Also like I've already showed examples of throughout this argument you keep bringing up the same points ignoring the fact i already addressed what you said......repeating it doesn't make it a fresh point.

Its not my job to change your opinion its my job to publicly bury you which you've made incredibly easy by ducking my points and jumping all over.

You have nothing to substantiate any of your claims whatsoever.

Further more whats even funnier is you try to limit this argument only to the pride era because you know outside of pride he passed multiple drug tests when in those promotions other fighters failed tests including ex pride guys,so there's absolutely no way you could claim shit so you act like it doesn't matter.

Fedor never tested positive.....he passed tests for WADA throughout his pride era and then passed more testing throughout several US promotions.

Barry bonds and lance armstrong aren't precise analogys....

Lance ADMITTED to cheating....

Barry was convicted but later got overturned but nontheless there was enough evidence to bring him to trial.

Please put forth your evidence that would lead to case against fedor......oh wait you actually ADMITTED in this thread that you don't have any evidence......you have put forth absolutely nothing but heresay and BS with no backing.

I challenge you to bring forth a single shred of evidence to counter any of the evidence i presented.....

Or will we get yet another jump to another topic and ignore points i made by repeating topics i already addressed and countered?.....?
King of the North
King of the North

Tue Jan 17, 2017 2:09 am
Challenge accepted.

For your sambo argument. Let's say your right, he passed his tests during his sambo tournaments. Well they typically last less than a week. So are you telling me for the rest of the year he was also undergoing tests? I doubt Sambo had year-round testing for a tournament that lasted 4 days which opens the door for speculation regarding his other fights. His 2002 Gold Medal fell on November 26–29 in Panama City, Panama. And yet 2 days before on November 24 in Japan he defeats Heath Herring. Now is it just me or is that one hell of a coincidence. Now you can say he was tested but to me I don't buy the validity of drug testing in PrideFC in 2002 (there were none) nor Panama in 2002 (I wouldn't trust their athletic commission either) and in 5 days despite all that travelling and matches he wins in the Sambo tournament and beat a top ranked heavyweight in that short of time frame shouldn't that raise alarm bells?

Want proof. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sambo_(martial_art)#FIAS_World_SAMBO_Championships Just cross reference the dates and locations with Pride 23. Rolling LMAO

"Further more whats even funnier is you try to limit this argument only to the pride era because you know outside of pride he passed multiple drug tests when in those promotions other fighters failed tests including ex pride guys,so there's absolutely no way you could claim shit so you act like it doesn't matter."

You see this what I find amusing. My whole point, my whole reason I got into in the first place was that I was talking about Pride and only Pride. Your the one who gets off topic bringing up Strikeforce and Affliction. Like you don't see how much you contradict yourself.

"Barry bonds and lance armstrong aren't precise analogys....
Lance ADMITTED to cheating....
Barry was convicted but later got overturned but nontheless there was enough evidence to bring him to trial."

Okay let me walk you through it. My analogy focused on the fact that at Armstrong and Bonds have never failed any tests. Lance may have admitted his use afterwards but that was YEARS after the rumours began but I'm focusing on the fact that Armstrong, Bonds and Fedor are all dominant athletes in their respective sports but all have steroid allegations. Every Pride fighter has steroid allegations Fedor is not immune. Whether you agree or disagree with that well that's up to you.

Now I anxiously await your post stating how I jumped off-topic and didn't show any evidence. Which again let me remind Pride fighting allowing steroids is all the ammo I need douchebag.

Game.Set.Match.
fka
fka

Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:35 pm
You did absolutely nothing with this post ....im disappointed... Sad

So because fedor can win 2 high level bouts in a short period of time you assume hes doping?

Not like there have been multiple single night tournaments or 2-3 day tournaments where guys defeat multiple high level opponents in a short span right?...,,but i guess every tournament winner is a doper too right?

Your analogy again falls short.....both armstrong and bonds were openly criticised for peds and had enough substantial evidence to make a legal case....Fedor not so much lmao.

Your game.set.match is still just you falling back on possible dirty test with absolutely nothing to back it......at least i can prove he passed tests to substantiate my claims.

Btw im still waiting for a single shred of actual evidence.....not just oh but the leaked contract says blah blah......which proves nothing specifically.

This is truly entertaining Smile
fka
fka

Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:48 pm
Btw you do realize steroids and peds dont have instant effects right?the minimal cycle is eight weeks...and as well to cycle off of roids ranged from 3-6 weeks.Also before beginning s fresh cycle you must wait 4-6 weeks.

Meaning if he fought herring and was dirty like you claim he would have tested dirty easily when tested for sambo.......which didnt happen.

Taking peds isnt as simple as just takem and become superhuman there is an actual science to it you cant just start andstop peds every other day or week.....doesn't work like that.
King of the North
King of the North

Tue Jan 17, 2017 2:50 pm
You live in a bubble of delusion. I know it's hard for a Fedor fan to process all this information but I'm more then happy to pop your little bubble.

So because fedor can win 2 high level bouts in a short period of time you assume hes doping?
Not like there have been multiple single night tournaments or 2-3 day tournaments where guys defeat multiple high level opponents in a short span right?...,,but i guess every tournament winner is a doper too right?

Okay you missed my point. And way to assume I generalise tournament winners are "dopers", you make up things in your head and you use that as an argument. That's sad your literally scrapping at the bottom of the barrel to counter all my arguments. Let's look at Fedor because that's what we're talking about, you literally twist what I say, generalise it and come back with an argument with no substance whatsoever. Good job.

And let's not forget the Russian Government has sponsored steroid use in the past for 30 years, if you want proof google it (there's boatload of material to wrap your head around). But of course you will say this has no effect on Fedor, because you live in a bubble and Fedor is the cleanest athlete in the world.

Your analogy again falls short.....both armstrong and bonds were openly criticised for peds and had enough substantial evidence to make a legal case....Fedor not so much lmao.

This literally proves you have absolutely no idea what I'm talking about. "Fedor not so much lmao" is the epitome of someone who is in complete denial about Fedors alleged steroid use. Joe Rogan has brought it up, Dana White, and yes your going to say it was a smear campaign against Fedor by the UFC, and maybe so but don't tell me Fedor has had "not so much" criticism.

Btw im still waiting for a single shred of actual evidence.....not just oh but the leaked contract says blah blah......which proves nothing specifically.

No matter what I say you will deny it. It's amazing how you still believe Fedor is clean all these years. Not even ponder the thought he could of have possibly did. You see what I'm presenting to you is the thought that you can't be 100% certain Fedor is clean. You seem to be on the defensive because I attacked your man crush Fedor.

Just remember Russia has no state policy for testing MMA fighters, and I HIGHLY question the legitimacy of the Sambo testing due to the fact they had WADA, well WADA is a guideline for how to test fighters, not actual testing, and between his Pride run it only lessens their legitimacy. So again keep believing Fedor was only clean.

Btw you do realize steroids and peds dont have instant effects right?the minimal cycle is eight weeks...and as well to cycle off of roids ranged from 3-6 weeks.Also before beginning s fresh cycle you must wait 4-6 weeks.
Meaning if he fought herring and was dirty like you claim he would have tested dirty easily when tested for sambo.......which didnt happen.

So with proper preparation your telling me someone could time these cycles around their fight dates?

Taking peds isnt as simple as just takem and become superhuman there is an actual science to it you cant just start andstop peds every other day or week.....doesn't work like that.

I think it's a well-known fact and goes without saying taking steroids doesn't result in becoming superhuman, look at Overeem for all the proof there.

I'm not here to say Fedor did steroids, I'm hear to say you can't say 100% without a shadow of a doubt he didn't use steroids. Wanderlei Silva is my favourite fighter, I could care less he ever did steroids as its his body not mine. But what I find amusing is that you actually hold on to the thought he didn't use steroids. If I were you I would say you know what maybe he did to steroids, but everyone else was allowed so it was an even playing field. Instead you grasp to the claim that he never did, like why should this even matter to a Fedor fan? GSP, Jones, Anderson Silva all have steroid allegations too and they're all greats too. Don't sit on your high horse and believe Fedor has always been clean and dismiss any thought otherwise.
fka
fka

Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:23 pm
"Okay you missed my point. And way to assume I generalise tournament winners are "dopers", you make up things in your head and you use that as an argument. That's sad your literally scrapping at the bottom of the barrel to counter all my arguments. Let's look at Fedor because that's what we're talking about, you literally twist what I say, generalise it and come back with an argument with no substance whatsoever. Good job."

Yeah isn't it frustrating when someone makes up your opinion ???I did the same thing you did to me earlier in this thread saying i thought all pride fighters were clean.So we can call it even now haha Smile

"And let's not forget the Russian Government has sponsored steroid use in the past for 30 years, if you want proof google it (there's boatload of material to wrap your head around). But of course you will say this has no effect on Fedor, because you live in a bubble and Fedor is the cleanest athlete in the world."

Yeah i don't live under a rock I've seen whats happened and all i can say is there has been no link to fedor and any dirty tests or doping so it really doesn't matter.WADA isn't governed by Russian s or part of their government so the tests he passed in sambo arent any less legit.

"This literally proves you have absolutely no idea what I'm talking about. "Fedor not so much lmao" is the epitome of someone who is in complete denial about Fedors alleged steroid use. Joe Rogan has brought it up, Dana White, and yes your going to say it was a smear campaign against Fedor by the UFC, and maybe so but don't tell me Fedor has had "not so much" criticism."

Are you really going to use ZUFFA as a source of credibility....Gabi Garcia misses home - Page 2 3371914814
If that's not scraping thr bottom of the barrel i don't kniw what is. Smile

"No matter what I say you will deny it. It's amazing how you still believe Fedor is clean all these years. Not even ponder the thought he could of have possibly did. You see what I'm presenting to you is the thought that you can't be 100% certain Fedor is clean. You seem to be on the defensive because I attacked your man crush Fedor.
Just remember Russia has no state policy for testing MMA fighters, and I HIGHLY question the legitimacy of the Sambo testing due to the fact they had WADA, well WADA is a guideline for how to test fighters, not actual testing, and between his Pride run it only lessens their legitimacy. So again keep believing Fedor was only clean."

You act like i don't understand your very simplistic argument that because of a leaked contract exposing the non testing for PEDS that every fighter who fought there technically has a possibility of being dirty in pride.......I understand but i don't buy in to ever fighter in the history of pride doing peds....some surely did and kept doing them evidenced by them testing positive in the states........unfortunately for you fedor never did.I CAN'T say im 100% sure but i can say im 99.9% because i actually have evidence.....which you seriously lack.I don't care wht you feel is valid and not valid testing your opinion means nothing in this matter as you have no counter evidence whatsoever (a recurring theme in your so-called arguments)

"So with proper preparation your telling me someone could time these cycles around their fight dates?"

Lmao yes obviously that's why out of competition testing is now a standard.Unfortunately for you like i mentioned cycling on and off of steroids isn't a simple process not every cycle is the same and the fact fedor was constantly competing in sambo simultaneously with mma would make timing these cycles to be beneficial very hard.Thats why most fighters get popped for masking agents rather then the steroid or ped itself because not every time will be the same......meaning you may pass a test in x-amount of time once but could pop again in even a more extended amount of time then previously.

"I think it's a well-known fact and goes without saying taking steroids doesn't result in becoming superhuman, look at Overeem for all the proof there."

I said roids aren't an instant process it takes time and you dont just take them and instantly become superhuman......look at overeem he didnt become hw in a day.....btw Overeem tested positive which fedor never did but good try it made me giggle.

"I'm not here to say Fedor did steroids, I'm hear to say you can't say 100% without a shadow of a doubt he didn't use steroids. Wanderlei Silva is my favourite fighter, I could care less he ever did steroids as its his body not mine. But what I find amusing is that you actually hold on to the thought he didn't use steroids. If I were you I would say you know what maybe he did to steroids, but everyone else was allowed so it was an even playing field. Instead you grasp to the claim that he never did, like why should this even matter to a Fedor fan? GSP, Jones, Anderson Silva all have steroid allegations too and they're all greats too. Don't sit on your high horse and believe Fedor has always been clean and dismiss any thought otherwise."

Wanderlei also ran from testing and admitted it was because he was afraid to get popped for a diuretic.You see the whole thing is like i said from the beginning for me to declare a fighter as a cheat they had to have tested positive.As with 90% of ped users use continues throughout their career and actually intensifies due to the negative effects on the body from cycling combined with natural age progression.So later guys like shamrock,overeem,wandy,crocop,barnett etc etc get popped much easier.

Btw now that i think about it....even though you only are concerned with pride era which is fine,the fact that he passed multiple tests stateside when other pride alumni and fighters period tested positive in those promotions,only helps my case because as i stated ped users get worse with time.

Gabi Garcia misses home - Page 2 1658131215
King of the North
King of the North

Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:05 am
Yeah isn't it frustrating when someone makes up your opinion ???I did the same thing you did to me earlier in this thread saying i thought all pride fighters were clean.So we can call it even now haha Smile

Looking over the thread the only thing I stated was that PRIDE fighters were allowed steroids so it opens the door for speculation on all fighters. I didn't twist your words, I'm not that desperate. I was simply using your logic that if there was no proof there was no crime.

Yeah i don't live under a rock I've seen whats happened and all i can say is there has been no link to fedor and any dirty tests or doping so it really doesn't matter.WADA isn't governed by Russian s or part of their government so the tests he passed in sambo arent any less legit.

You do realise with the involvement of the Russian Government there is a certain interest there in which they don't want certain athletes testing positive? Again you bring up no dirty tests so it really doesn't matter you see that's the point I'm making and you continously prove my point in living in denial and discrediting any chance he had juiced in the past. And when I referred to WADA I mean it as they don't do testing. As in they don't do actual drug testing, so of course there's no test because there was none in the first place. So yes is Sambo drug tests are simply not credible sources.

Are you really going to use ZUFFA as a source of credibility....
If that's not scraping thr bottom of the barrel i don't kniw what is. Smile

Once again another example of you dismissing any rational thought. I guess you didn't read carefully where I said this may of been a smear campaign but my point is that Fedor has faced criticism. And now you can say oh thats Zuffa what do they know. Let's not forget Dana White and Joe Rogan have a voice that reaches millions, and of those millions I'm sure a certain percentage will say "hmm maybe he did steroids who knows". So please I know you hate UFC and everything about it but let's not dismiss that as this was about criticism he faced, and he has in the past. And I love how you use my wording to prove my point when in reality your two lines there it showed you have no argument, just spewing bullshit.

You act like i don't understand your very simplistic argument that because of a leaked contract exposing the non testing for PEDS that every fighter who fought there technically has a possibility of being dirty in pride.......I understand but i don't buy in to ever fighter in the history of pride doing peds....some surely did and kept doing them evidenced by them testing positive in the states........unfortunately for you fedor never did.I CAN'T say im 100% sure but i can say im 99.9% because i actually have evidence.....which you seriously lack

Okay you seem to contradict yourself again. You say Fedor never did steroid. Then say I can't say I'm 100% sure. Then say I'm 99.9% sure. Thank you for proving my point.

And in case you haven't been aware there are no failed drug tests surronding Fedor, and that seems to be your only hope (and only evidence in your mind). It must be because you say you have evidence and I don't despite the fact that it isn't as cut and dry as you think.

I don't care wht you feel is valid and not valid testing your opinion means nothing in this matter as you have no counter evidence whatsoever (a recurring theme in your so-called arguments)

My opinion means nothing? Well it must mean something as I can tell you've taken this personally. And I don't need to worry there are more and more people out there just like me. For every Fedor believer there are the realists like myself out there. USADA is the best standard for testing, and hey look Fedor is going through his first random drug tests in 6 years. I typically wouldn't care if he passed or failed but after talking to you I wouldn't mind seeing him fail because I would love to hear your thoughts about it. Case in point, random drug testing is the best way to test. Period.

Lmao yes obviously that's why out of competition testing is now a standard.Unfortunately for you like i mentioned cycling on and off of steroids isn't a simple process not every cycle is the same and the fact fedor was constantly competing in sambo simultaneously with mma would make timing these cycles to be beneficial very hard.Thats why most fighters get popped for masking agents rather then the steroid or ped itself because not every time will be the same......meaning you may pass a test in x-amount of time once but could pop again in even a more extended amount of time then previously.

You see this where I go back to Sambo had no random drug tests. And lasted only 4 days a year. "Fedor was constantly competing in sambo simulataneously with mma" You see there you go again making up arguments. Fedor was not randomly drug tested throughout the year since Sambo tournaments last only 4 days. But hey if you believe it then it must be true.

I said roids aren't an instant process it takes time and you dont just take them and instantly become superhuman......look at overeem he didnt become hw in a day.....btw Overeem tested positive which fedor never did but good try it made me giggle.

I simply used Overeem to help prove your point, and you missed that. Good job you made me giggle there.

Wanderlei also ran from testing and admitted it was because he was afraid to get popped for a diuretic.You see the whole thing is like i said from the beginning for me to declare a fighter as a cheat they had to have tested positive.As with 90% of ped users use continues throughout their career and actually intensifies due to the negative effects on the body from cycling combined with natural age progression.So later guys like shamrock,overeem,wandy,crocop,barnett etc etc get popped much easier.

You don't seem to want to touch on GSP, Silva or Jones, interesting I must say. And please show me facts where you say 90% ped users continue throughout their career. Please show me. I have a hard time believing the number is that high. As other sports are probably nowhere near that number.

Btw now that i think about it....even though you only are concerned with pride era which is fine,the fact that he passed multiple tests stateside when other pride alumni and fighters period tested positive in those promotions,only helps my case because as i stated ped users get worse with time.

Again here we go, he passed tests in Strikeforce so he's clean in Pride, I don't buy it. And now your argument out of nowhere is other pride alumni tested positive helps your case because ped users get worse with time... Okay let me tell you these guys failing tests who fought in Pride, don't do any good for Pride by failing tests. And only adds to the growth of speculation surronding Pride fighters.

Also why do you hate the UFC? Just curious.
CODELMJVG
CODELMJVG

Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:29 pm
Almost everybody here is oppose to ufc way of MMA.
Either two flip of the coin pride allowed ped and rizin allows it and the ped testing and still can take ped so what is the difference one is not deemed than the other?
Both can still take ped and one is penalize and the other is not because it's not illegal does it make it right or subjective.
Honestly both are not clean because they still happen allowing it or not.
King of the North
King of the North

Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:44 pm
Almost everybody here is oppose to ufc way of MMA.

Please enlighten me on what the UFC way of MMA is? Is it because Dana White? No tournaments? Or you don't like that they are trying to monopolise the MMA industry? I'm just curious saying the UFC way doesn't give me to much to go on.

Either two flip of the coin pride allowed ped and rizin allows it and the ped testing and still can take ped so what is the difference one is not deemed than the other?
Both can still take ped and one is penalize and the other is not because it's not illegal does it make it right or subjective.

Please clarify this for me I've been reading this and can't make out what your trying to say. Are you saying both Rizin and Pride allow steroids but one of them penalises the user? Which I guess your referring to Rizin? Again I don't know what your trying to say, I'm not trying to be rude just asking you to clarify this statement for me.
fka
fka

Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:10 pm
http://www.theathlete.org/Drug-Testing-In-Sports.htm

That link explains how WADA works......like how they oversee the process like picking the proper labs and enforcing proper standards.WADA is the guideline used for the entire process everything is recommended and picked by WADA.

It also states it uses random testing in fact let me post the info for you...

"Consequently, athletes who participate in physically-demanding sports such as swimming or weightlifting are much more likely to be tested then those who engage in archery or shooting competitions. Nevertheless, authorized testers can -- and often do -- test any athlete from any discipline at any time.

When an athlete is selected for testing, a WADA-authorized Doping Control Officer (DCO) or chaperone notifies the person in person that he/she has must submit to anti-doping or drug screening. After being informed personally, the athlete must then sign a document acknowledging the fact he/she was notified. The athlete must also acknowledge the requirement to provide a sample of blood, urine or both. After being notified of the testing requirement, the athlete must remain in direct sight of the DCO or chaperone until the testing is complete."

It doesn't matter if pride fighters getting popped makes it more suspicious FOR OTHER PRIDE FIGHTERS....i already said there were guys who used and continued until popped in the US......we are talking Fedor....,,who like i already mentioned PASSED tests when other pride guys didnt hell non pride guys failed......so it Only strengthens my argument that he was clean........because he is still yet to pop.Jones,Silva,Overeem,wandy,crocop,barnett among others all popped fedor never has facing US testing.

Btw i didnt mention jones and ufc fighters because we were strictly talking pride era...which they never competed in.

I'll finally end this rant with this secret i will reveal here for gmma....

If you zoom in on the leaked contract you see in fine print clear as day.....

For gods sake everyone pump yourselves full of PEDS because thats the Only way you stand a chance of lasting against the greatest fighter in MMA history........

The letter was signed by fedor...LOL Smile Smile
King of the North
King of the North

Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:30 pm
So overlooking your last post you failed to give me your proof on where 90% PED users continue to use. I'm still waiting on that or are you going to confess that was bullshit.

And your WADA quote tells me nothing about Sambo. Let me remind you; you dismiss Zuffa as credible sources but a drug test in 2002 in Russia of all places is a credible source.

It doesn't matter if pride fighters getting popped makes it more suspicious FOR OTHER PRIDE FIGHTERS....i already said there were guys who used and continued until popped in the US......we are talking Fedor....,,who like i already mentioned PASSED tests when other pride guys didnt hell non pride guys failed......so it Only strengthens my argument that he was clean........because he is still yet to pop.Jones,Silva,Overeem,wandy,crocop,barnett among others all popped fedor never has facing US testing.

You do realise Fedor is finally after 6 years taking random drug tests, meaning his tests beforehand were not up to par. And I don't see how Josh Barnett testing positive helps Fedors case for being clean.

For gods sake everyone pump yourselves full of PEDS because thats the Only way you stand a chance of lasting against the greatest fighter in MMA history........

Confess your love for Fedor already would you. And secondly he is not the greatest fighter in MMA history, he's the greatest heavyweight but not greatest P4P fighter there is.
King of the North
King of the North

Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:32 pm
And by the way middleweight Dan Henderson didn't need any steroids, neither did Big Foot or Werdum.
fka
fka

Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:55 am
Theres plenty of fighters who throughout their career have used peds to the point of being csught....merely look up the # of dirty tests and repeat offenders.......

Obviously you don't understand Sambo falls under the sports governed by WADA.....not like i gave you multiple links stating exactly that lmfao.If you read the quote i posted or better yet hit the link and read it all.......it says sports that are deemed physically demading like swimming or weightlifting they can and often do test whenever they want........sambo is a physically demanding sport lol so obviously its covered as are judo and other combat sports that are partner's with WADA.......BOOM GOES THE DYNAMITE LOL SAMBO TEST ARE RANDOM,,,,

Josh barnett testing positive completely reinforces my argument......both were pride alumni,both faced the same exact testing,and only barnett failed.......if fedor were indeed a PED user he would have popped like barnett.....but didnt.

Fedor is definitely amongst the greatest of all time....but definitely Hw goat.P4p is a fictional category for fantasy mma debates....its completely used for selling fights its not a real category.....you cant compare fightes in different weight classes that never fight common opponents,plus factor in the fluctuating depth in divisions...,.mma math don't work.Its fun to chat about but realistically p4p changes every other week..

Werdum former ufc champ,bigfoot silva multiple time top 10 hw,fan henderson legend in the sport should be current ufc champ.....no shame losing to them especially when fedor was past prime.

Least he never ran like a girl from testing like your fanboy crush wandy lol.........damn cheaters disgust me.
fka
fka

Thu Jan 19, 2017 2:01 am
Codel means...........caged mma,using 10pt must system,the support of ufc separatist syndrome(non cooperation with other orgs)

He means pride and Rizin don't test but just because ufc does doesn't mean the fights are clean.Guys still use peds and not everyone gets caught its not a fool proof system.

His point is its subjective.....pride +rizin=level playing field while ufc you get punished but still not everyones clean.

I believe thats what he was saying.
King of the North
King of the North

Thu Jan 19, 2017 2:35 am
Theres plenty of fighters who throughout their career have used peds to the point of being csught....merely look up the # of dirty tests and repeat offenders.......

So you don't have a link backing up your claim of 90%. I figured as much just typical fka bullshit.

Obviously you don't understand Sambo falls under the sports governed by WADA.....not like i gave you multiple links stating exactly that lmfao.If you read the quote i posted or better yet hit the link and read it all.......it says sports that are deemed physically demading like swimming or weightlifting they can and often do test whenever they want........sambo is a physically demanding sport lol so obviously its covered as are judo and other combat sports that are partner's with WADA.......BOOM GOES THE DYNAMITE LOL SAMBO TEST ARE RANDOM,,,,

WADA doesn't mean shit, and no sir you don't understand. Fedor is getting his first random test in 6 years, how come the Russian Championship in 2012 where he won gold wasn't factored.. oh yeah because no random testing. You lose again.

Josh barnett testing positive completely reinforces my argument......both were pride alumni,both faced the same exact testing,and only barnett failed.......if fedor were indeed a PED user he would have popped like barnett.....but didnt.

Fedor didn't fail that test against Barnett, I'll give you that but one fight in Affliction doesn't cover his whole career.

Fedor is definitely amongst the greatest of all time....but definitely Hw goat.P4p is a fictional category for fantasy mma debates....its completely used for selling fights its not a real category.....you cant compare fightes in different weight classes that never fight common opponents,plus factor in the fluctuating depth in divisions...,.mma math don't work.Its fun to chat about but realistically p4p changes every other week..

P4P goes back to the days of boxing in 60's where it was implemented to give fighters in a smaller weight class more marketability. It's a totally legit category in the sport of boxing. But in MMA I've seen people gush over Fedor, and let's talk about boxing and Wlad Klitschko. Like Fedor he had an undefeated streak, and in Wlads case 11 year span. Not once during that time was he ever Ring Magazine #1 P4P. And fluctuating depth in divisions? Really? Boxing has 17 divisions and that hasn't stopped them. So you really discredit P4P rankings too? Or is it because your man crush Fedor isn't #1  Crying or Very sad

Least he never ran like a girl from testing like your fanboy crush wandy lol.........damn cheaters disgust me.

I know Wanderlei did steroids, I don't get upset about it or live in denial like you do about Fedor. And if damn cheaters disgust you so much then the Chael Sonnen fight this weekend shouldn't interest you. But no of course not your going to watch it because cheaters don't disgust you, you loved it when Ken Shamrock vs Royce Gracie fought for Bellator I bet. Two known steroid users. Or how about Kimbo Slice?

Last edited by King of the North on Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:24 am; edited 1 time in total
King of the North
King of the North

Thu Jan 19, 2017 2:42 am
And if cheaters disgust you then you must not have been a fan of Pride FC, I mean they allowed steroids. That's a cheaters paradise.
CODELMJVG
CODELMJVG

Thu Jan 19, 2017 5:17 pm
King of the North wrote:Almost everybody here is oppose to ufc way of MMA.

Please enlighten me on what the UFC way of MMA is? Is it because Dana White? No tournaments? Or you don't like that they are trying to monopolise the MMA industry? I'm just curious saying the UFC way doesn't give me to much to go on.

Please clarify this for me I've been reading this and can't make out what your trying to say. Are you saying both Rizin and Pride allow steroids but one of them penalises the user? Which I guess your referring to Rizin? Again I don't know what your trying to say, I'm not trying to be rude just asking you to clarify this statement for me.

Both promotions still get ped users so one is deemed and penalized like ufc and other is not tested does it make it right. Or lack of testing in rizin and pride. Well its not not tested you can give it a moral justice on it but in the end its not tested and up to the fighter to be clean or not and the other is tested and you get fined.
fka
fka

Thu Jan 19, 2017 8:24 pm
Wada don't mean shit....?

Your done....you have nothing man......because i proved wada does random testing now it doesn't mean shit lol.WADA was the standard for YEARS before USADA.Wada is legit and you can't just dismiss the FACT wada does random tests.They oversee and appoint the places that test the fighters,they put together the entire process of testing and oversee that its done to those standards.

Because i can prove WADA TESTS are legit now you claim they mean nothing.before it was oh prove to me sambo did testing at all......then it was prove wada tests were random......

Now that i have done both.....all of a sudden WADA TESTS period aren't credible.......your a fucking joke.

Fedor passed barnett didnt......fedor also passed all his drug tests in strikeforce when others didnt as well........and he will pass bellators test to add to my evidence.all of which reaffirms my original statement that Fedor never tested positive in the USA and that helps show he's clean fighter because throughout his career he never tested positive.

Im not talking about boxing lmao.....p4p in mma has multiple definitions you can talk about most dominant fighters or literally rank guys based on fighting different weight classes.....but mostly its a hype machine to market fighters its not really meaningful at all.

The #1 p4p changes every week to the new "in" fighter from miguel torres to conor mcgregor ots just fsntasy bullshit talk.P4P is fantasy mma nothing more.

I dont buy into p4p because it has no real base in reality....i mean ppl were calling rousey the p4p great even though that entire division isn't even 10 years old and is FAR from stacked with world class talent.......JUST cuz rousey subs a can in under a min doesnt mean sgit compared to a stacked mens lightweight division or hell even the mens bantsmweight division.Ppl including idiotic joe rogan claimed rousey coukd beat the best men at 135......thats clearly retarded.

Simply you cant even use mma math to determine who will win a fight with ppl who all have common opponents in the same weight class let alone trying to compare every weight class and gender.....its completely made up for fantasy mma talks.....

As for chael sonnens fight......he passed the test for the fight so he's not cheating.......ken,royce,and kimbo........,feel free to look back at those threads and see my opinion......nice try assuming my opinion again jackass lol.

I've brought forth links proving the validity of the WADA tests,links proving sambo is a member of WADA,sent links of WADAs processes to prove they indeed do random testing...,..

You've yet to bring forth anything except a big what if? With absolutely nothing to back it up and really have absolutely nothing evidence wise(you admitted it already)

Please please please actually bring something to the table that matters cuz this is just too easy man.
King of the North
King of the North

Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:22 pm
Of course this is easy for you because nothing changes your mind. You live in your safe space where Fedor is clean and can do no wrong.

I love how I mention Fedors first random drug test in 6 years cancelling out the Sambo Championships in 2012 and you won't even touch that. Maybe math isn't your strong suit but that would insinuate Sambo wasn't doing random tests in 2012, which probably means they more then likely didn't do it before. But hey your going to say that proves nothing, you have no evidence.

And I love how you have this notion that WADA is legit in your mind, Big John and Sakariaba said Rizin would abide by WADA... so that means Gabi Garcia is clean. And of course your going to reply, this is about Fedor, why are we talking about Gabi Garcia.

You keep saying this is easy for you, I think the same thing everytime I'm replying to you. You must be the dumbest person on the planet. Bellator is #1, Fedor is clean, 90% PED users continue to use after being caught, P4P #1 changes every week. You keep saying things that I find mind blowing that someone actually believes this. You are so full of shit yet this bullshit has warped your mind into actually believing this.

And going back to P4P no one thought Miguel Torres was ever P4P #1, who ever gave him that spot should be shot. Making three title defenses in WEC doesn't make you shoot all the way up to #1. And this was during 2008, when Anderson Silva was the universal P4P #1 fighter. Whoever changes there P4P #1 every week is a moron, but still 50 IQ points higher then you.

And no one uses MMA Math to determine P4P rankings, I thought you would know this seeing as you have "analysed" MMA for years as you claim. That must be the dumbest thing I've read yet, but don't worry I'm sure you'll give me more reasons to laugh with your reply. Anyone who uses MMA math to determine P4P rankings have got to be some of the dumbest people out there, yet the fact that you even mentioned this probably means you've done this in the past.

Congratulations fka, you are by far the most ignorant person I've ever had the pleasure of meeting on any MMA forums dating back to 2005. You know back in 2005 when Fedor was legit, fast forward to 2017 and this is just sad man. I actually feel bad for you because if you believe this and this only pertains to MMA, I wonder what other shit you believe is real.
King of the North
King of the North

Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:32 pm
And I love how you say I have absolutely nothing to back this up. Let me sum this up for you I know your reading comprehension levels are very low so I'll make this easy for you.

1. Pride allowed steroids
2. Fedors first random drug test in 6 years (2012 Sambo Championships had no random testing)
3. WADA doesn't test fighters, just ask Rizin

I'm too tired to go back on everything I've stated previously but if you dismiss these 3 things as not being evidence well then I might as well quit because like the old saying goes....

You can't fix stupid
fka
fka

Fri Jan 20, 2017 7:30 pm
1)pride allowed steroids but i already proved WADA tested fedor for sambo in that era.As well as giving links to prove my case.

2)Where are you getting its his first random test in 6 years?

If your talking about the article this thread was made for its your reading comprehension that needs tuning lol.please show me where it says this is fedors first random test in 6 years...

It's his first test in 5 years no where does it say this test is the first in 6 years bud......the 2012 championship indeed is factored in.....

2017-2012=5 years bud.....not 6......

3)RIZIN is not a member of WADA,they chose to use its guidelines but not being an official member means WADA doesn't have an affiliation with RIZIN at all.I'm glad they declared they are using WADA but until they actually join its nothing more then a public relations thing to ease the PED talk but honestly holds no validity.

P4p may mean something in boxing but it doesn't in MMA.Rousey was the #1 p4p.......end of discussion lol.A 135lb woman was being talked up even by joe rogan as being able to beat top mens 135ers......,,,its all marketing its not an actual accolade its for fans to debate and idiots like you to lap up.

Eagerly waiting your response or should i say your next round of BS.

Gabi Garcia misses home - Page 2 1682692789
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum