GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
King of the North
King of the North

Gabi Garcia misses home - Page 3 Empty Re: Gabi Garcia misses home

Sat Jan 21, 2017 4:04 pm
pride allowed steroids but i already proved WADA tested fedor for sambo in that era.As well as giving links to prove my case.

Show me the results of any failed participants prior of 2006 and I'll believe you. And bonus marks if he's a Russian participant.

2)Where are you getting its his first random test in 6 years?

I'm now reading that its well over 5 years. Well over 5 years isn't a definitive answer in my books. My problem with this is that he fought Pedro Rizzo in 2012 in Russia, where the championships were held that year for Sambo. I know you think your right and maybe you are but my point is Russian tests are just not as credible as you think.

I swear i saw on bleacher report it said 6 years initially but now I'm reading well over 5, that doesn't give me anything definitive to go on. Well over 5 could mean 6 for all I know.

And having both men and women in the same P4P rankings is just ludacris. Ill leave it at that.

Listen I don't want to argue with you forever, you seem to be forgetting my point about is not about proving Fedor did steroids (he's failed no tests I understand this), it's about the the fact that he competed in Pride and there's a chance he did in fact use PEDs and it's not wrong to speculate.

In closing all Pride fighters were allowed to use steroids and makes it a level playing field. My late father thought it was so cool that Pride fighters were allowed steroids and could beat the living death out of each other. That's why I love JMMA.

Now let's just move this a long, I'm not defeated by any means as this conversation will not change any of our views on this topic.

Agree to disagree.
fka
fka
http://mmaplayground.com,global-mma.com

Sat Jan 21, 2017 5:42 pm
1)I'm done fucking researching WADA and sambo lol i already did my part to provide links showing FIAS is a member of WADA and also link to WADAS procedures.TBH we can just agree to disagree on that.

2)Every single article related to fedor being tested in Bellator says 5 years.....not one exists saying 6..... so yeah i dunno where the hell you got that...guess your the one bad at math and reading comprehension lol.

3)yeah p4p in mma is a joke......i told you its just for marketing ppvs and elevating fighter awareness it has no actual validity.The second a woman topped the p4p list it lost any credability it had,then when she was marketed as being able to beat men..,,,,yeah total shit.I dont watch boxing much maybe p4p means something there but not in MMA.

4)If you remember i agreed that i can only say im 99% sure because of what research i've done (thanks to you lol)but i personally didn't give him the test lol so i can't say 100% he was clean.But i did bring forth evidence to help my case.Again agree to disagree.

5)why didnt you touch the fact RIZIN is not a member of WADA ?despite big john and sakakibaras comments.WADA is legit.....unfortunately its rizin that is not actually legit.They announced they'd use the WADA system but until they are a member its pretty much a pinky promise lol.
King of the North
King of the North

Sat Jan 21, 2017 6:56 pm
2)Every single article related to fedor being tested in Bellator says 5 years.....not one exists saying 6..... so yeah i dunno where the hell you got that...guess your the one bad at math and reading comprehension lol.

It says well over 5 years here...
http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2017/1/7/14198960/fedor-emelianenko-undergo-pre-fight-drug-testing-ahead-mitrione-fight-bellator-mma-doping-news

My point it using the wording of well over 5 years doesn't mean 5 EXACT years, it could mean 5 years and 3 months to 5 years and 11 months who knows, the author needs to be more precise is all what I'm asking for. I don't see how I misread anything there I simply pointed out a discretion there.

And if your going to take a shot at my math ability I got news for you, my boss would disagree with your assessment of me. As being well versed in math is a vital tool to have when your working in the banking industry  Cool

Alright I'm done I have nothing else to say.
fka
fka
http://mmaplayground.com,global-mma.com

Sat Jan 21, 2017 7:59 pm
Yeah i have to do numbers for estimating jobs and the amount of paint needed and materials,being the boss you got no one to blame but yourself if numbers are off.

I guess we both ran out of steam we circled every argument already so whatever.

Let us enjoy tonights fights cheers!!
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Sun Jan 22, 2017 3:56 am
Good debate. You both had a number of great points.
InfinityLens
InfinityLens

Wed Feb 01, 2017 8:15 am
I think (most of) the people saying Rousey was #1 were also implying they were controlling for sex differences.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum