GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kizer said "Overeem has left the building". lol

+8
Longtime Fan
Starving Hobo
KSW
Wolfman
Kinosis
Michał
monaroCountry
Dagwood
12 posters
Go down
Dagwood
Dagwood
http://www.global-mma.com/

Kizer said "Overeem has left the building". lol Empty Kizer said "Overeem has left the building". lol

Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:56 pm
Kizer said Overeem immediately left the building where the press conference was held after he was told a urine sample would be taken. All the other HW's remained behind in disbelief and or/laughing. Overeem was told outside when he was trying to drive away with his people that doing so would be seen the same as a positive result. UFC officials finally convinced him to come back and pee.

I'm thinking maybe Alistair's mom urgently needed his help brushing her teeth back at the hotel. lol!

Kizer said "Overeem has left the building". lol Scaled.php?server=440&filename=reemrun

monaroCountry

Kizer said "Overeem has left the building". lol Empty Re: Kizer said "Overeem has left the building". lol

Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:27 pm
Oh Over-Reem, how your career has fallen once you left your family and joined the zombie squad.

What's your new boyfriend Dana White doing for you today? You should have known that Dana and the Fertitta sisters regard their maid as more important than you Razz.

You should have a used and abused by Zuffa tag.
Michał
Michał

Kizer said "Overeem has left the building". lol Empty Re: Kizer said "Overeem has left the building". lol

Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:50 pm
Kizer said "Overeem has left the building". lol 3973136183 Kizer said "Overeem has left the building". lol 3077217049 Kizer said "Overeem has left the building". lol 3381238357
Kinosis
Kinosis

Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:58 pm
This is actually perfect. I did want to see Overeem vs JDS but at the same time this hurts zuffa the most. They lost Lesnar because Overeem retired him and now they lost Overeem also (at least for this year) and it makes them look bad because so many other guys have already been busted in their org.
Wolfman
Wolfman

Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:59 pm
I always told my friends this kind of thing would happen. It is obvious this guy's juicing. Now trying to escape the test? He basically confessed it there.

Vadim in 2010 said in no more than 2 years he would get caught, and people trashed him and everyone that said the same, including me. 2 years latter it happened. There it is.... Another cheater down.
KSW
KSW

Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:44 am
Vadim is always right. In M-1 we trust.

Here´s a funny video I found on your youtube channel Dag. It used to be so much easier to leave a test

Laughing
KSW
KSW

Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:08 pm
^LMAO wooa very fantastic body.

That´s how I reacted when I met Brock Lesnar
Dagwood
Dagwood
http://www.global-mma.com/

Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:48 pm
Johan Lofgren wrote:Vadim is always right. In M-1 we trust.

Here´s a funny video I found on your youtube channel Dag. It used to be so much easier to leave a test