GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Dagwood
Dagwood
http://www.global-mma.com/

Jose Cansayflows has left the building Empty Jose Cansayflows has left the building

Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:11 pm
... FOREVER!!!

I have take it upon myself to exile Jose for eternity. Out of his 125 posts, 2 were productively moving along the MMA debate of the subject at hand in both threads. His other 123 post were either baiting/trolling, thread highjacking, not friendly in tone, or ones that relentlessly mocked & ridiculed the site, it's member, the moderators, and Admin. It is over! And I mean over.

Jose is someone for MMALinker that has a vendetta for myself & Johan. He simply wants to disrupt/sabotage what we have accomplished here. Like with the first non-anti-Zuffa UFC troll that Fletch opened the flood gates to a TT... Jose was ground zero for a G-MMA forum-wide Ebola outbreak. Unless he was contained and exterminated, G-MMA would eventually face many of the same extinction threats that TT succumbed to.

I have permanently banned Jose and the 18 different IP addresses he has posted from. All of them. There will be no returning with alias accounts and continuing to disrupt the site. He is gone and dead and I buried his body at sea off the starboard side of the USS Dagwood.

Jose Cansayflows has left the building Ripjose

Officially yours,

Dagwood
Admin

Wolfman
Wolfman

Jose Cansayflows has left the building Empty Re: Jose Cansayflows has left the building

Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:36 pm
I don't think that stupid post he made was ban worthy, and it's obvious to me he wanted to be banned. I can see on another forum people talking on how much we ban people with different opinions.

Anyway fuck him. He really posted from all those IP's? lol
Kinosis
Kinosis

Jose Cansayflows has left the building Empty Re: Jose Cansayflows has left the building

Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:39 pm
No big loss, he was just trying to cause trouble all the time.
Wolfman
Wolfman

Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:42 pm
Kinosis wrote:No big loss, he was just trying to cause trouble all the time.

He admitted he's here to troll on chat, and that's why i stopped bothering with him. Just let him talk like an idiot by himself.... well too late now he can go fuck himself now.
Adax

Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:53 pm
Jose Cansayflows has left the building 2750705302 Jose Cansayflows has left the building 550350388 Jose Cansayflows has left the building 3371914814 Jose Cansayflows has left the building 4086640091 Jose Cansayflows has left the building 1658131215 Jose Cansayflows has left the building 3247107148 lol! Jose Cansayflows has left the building 2345577715 Jose Cansayflows has left the building 1441924731 Jose Cansayflows has left the building 1387363171 Jose Cansayflows has left the building 238422389
Wolfman
Wolfman

Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:58 pm
Jose Cansayflows has left the building Borat-dance

CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:05 pm
Dagwood wrote:I have take it upon myself to exile Jose for eternity.

Yeah, he was given enough chances and was just here to cause problems. I was hoping he would cut the shit and be a legit poster but he was here just to cause issues so good riddance.

It does say on his profile that he can return at 10:14 PM on January 18, 2038 but I think an eternity is more fitting.
PRIDE NEVER DIE
PRIDE NEVER DIE

Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:16 pm
Jose Cansayflows has left the building 24gq5w7

FUCK HIM, he needed to be banned a month ago.
lmao@ 2038 return lololololololooololool
Dagwood
Dagwood

Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:48 pm
Wolfman wrote:I don't think that stupid post he made was ban worthy, and it's obvious to me he wanted to be banned. I can see on another forum people talking on how much we ban people with different opinions.

Anyway fuck him. He really posted from all those IP's? lol

Which forums Wolfie???

He did not get banned for different opinions. He was an asshole cunt to the 80% of posts that disagreed with. He couldn't take what Johan, myself, and others here faced day in day out for years on other forums being the vastly minority voice on an MMA forum.

Johan was unbelievable and never disrespected anybody of the seemingly hundreds over time that attacked him and ridiculed his differing opinion. I was attacked as much or more but stood my ground and fought to the death though with defendend my postion. Not calling names or insulting anybody. I managed for the longest time to not retaliate back with childish names and crap. I began to simply turn their arguments/staements against me back around 180 in a UFC context to show their Zuffa-fed logic and assault on me was the epitome of irony.

My banning at Linker with my dotcomaniac & then Dagwood accounts wasn't because I was verbally abusive or trolling. It was because I openly and unwaveringly called out the members, mods and admins for the 1M double standards in how the majority referred demeaningly to Fedor, Vadim, non-UFC MMA & non-UFC fighters. Yet when I only criticized Zuffadom, or mockingly replaced 'X' UFC star's name firing their own medicine back, I was the antichrist. It was the ever growing inequity in the treatment of non-Zombified opinions that mobilez me in becoming a freedom fighter. Sometimes it got nasty. I virtually never ever did. No name calling no insults et al.

Johan and had to come to the realization that it was us against the world. We accepted that and tried to fight the good fight hopefully opening up some eyes in the process. To more that a few old school Linker guys we actually did that. We picked are battles but chose after a while not to engage but instead put out our own truthful anti-Zombieland counter-propaganda. Post it, inform, and then get outa there. In the end the most ardent Linker Zuffites, who were are biggest persecutors, relentlessly pursued us forum-wide with crucifixion in mind. At some point we couldn't stand holding back anymore and went to the nuclear first strike retaliation option. Only then where we banned.

Jose came looking to start a fight in almost every one of his posts. That's really why he joined here. He knew where we were far outside the Zombified MMA party line. He never debated a f***ing thing here. He tried to derail most threads he was in. His minority opinion/position has nothing to do at all with him being banished here.

Jose could have stayed here safely forever if he would've argued his positions in a fairly civilized manner trying open some eyes up for his cause. That takes some serious conviction and intestinal fortitude against overwhelming opposition though. That's why Johan & I are still here standing tall today. The same can be said for most all the core TT guys that are here.

PRIDE NEVER DIE
PRIDE NEVER DIE

Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:58 pm
one more time for the good ol boys,
FUCK JOSE.
Wolfman
Wolfman

Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:07 pm
Dag sorry i wrote it wrong, i meant i can see in the future people talking about it, because i'm sure he did all that on purpose. Him admitting he's trolling on chat and always pulling the same cards made me think of it. Anyway i hope i'm wrong on this one, cause the haters have ben draining my patience.
KSW
KSW

Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:17 am
He deserved to be banned but I don´t think we should ban the IP adresses. It can be school, work or other computers where no one will be able to enter our site. If Jose wants to come back he can just go by proxy.

Dagwood
Dagwood

Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:51 am
Lofgren wrote:He deserved to be banned but I don´t think we should ban the IP adresses. It can be school, work or other computers where no one will be able to enter our site. If Jose wants to come back he can just go by proxy.

I'm not gonna budge of this Johan. I wanna make it as hard as I can for him to come back just to to post 98% of 125 post fight baiting posts. Please don't delete the IP bans. Let's wait for a while to reasses and see if he attempts to circumvent this stuff to set up alias troll accounts. A then decide what to do on the IP's.
KSW
KSW

Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:18 am
Dagwood wrote:
Lofgren wrote:He deserved to be banned but I don´t think we should ban the IP adresses. It can be school, work or other computers where no one will be able to enter our site. If Jose wants to come back he can just go by proxy.

I'm not gonna budge of this Johan. I wanna make it as hard as I can for him to come back just to to post 98% of 125 post fight baiting posts. Please don't delete the IP bans. Let's wait for a while to reasses and see if he attempts to circumvent this stuff to set up alias troll accounts. A then decide what to do on the IP's.
You´re right Dag.
PRIDE NEVER DIE
PRIDE NEVER DIE

Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:14 am
I say give it a month to see if he proxy's his sorry ass back in here.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum