GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
wekka
wekka

Countdown to K-Festa 3 Empty Countdown to K-Festa 3

Fri Jan 03, 2020 12:59 am
anyone regularly keeping up with K-1 World GP? Might not have all the bigger guys that gets most fans dicks hard but they consistently put out bangers of events and fights.

looking forward to more of Takeru and Yuki Egawa for damn sure. I'm sure there will be spots for Yoshiki Takei, Masaaki Noiri, FUKASHI, the ever exciting glass-chinned, stone fisted Minoru Kimura, and KOJI. Hopefully they'll announce a Lightweight championship Grand Prix and give Pikeur some stiff competition and give Roel Manaart a decent title defense as well.
God of Thunder
God of Thunder

Countdown to K-Festa 3 Empty Re: Countdown to K-Festa 3

Fri Jan 03, 2020 4:19 pm
Do you have an english link for the event? I only found it in japanese.
wekka
wekka

Fri Jan 03, 2020 7:37 pm
God of Thunder wrote:Do you have an english link for the event? I only found it in japanese.

I dont think they do any live English broadcasts but they've been uploading fights anywhere from a week or two to a month later with English commentary on their YouTube channel.
God of Thunder
God of Thunder

Sat Jan 04, 2020 4:12 pm
wekka wrote:
God of Thunder wrote:Do you have an english link for the event? I only found it in japanese.

I dont think they do any live English broadcasts but they've been uploading fights anywhere from a week or two to a month later with English commentary on their YouTube channel.
Thanx bro, I´ll keep an eye on their youtube channel.

Countdown to K-Festa 3 854363785
wekka
wekka

Sun Jan 05, 2020 8:05 pm
for anyone that wants to check out the last card, they just released the fights on their YouTube with Japanese commentary including a Lightweight Chanpionship rematch between Rukiya Anpo and Kaew, Bantamweight champ Yoshiki Takei against a Thai, Bellator alum Hisaki Kato, a four woman GP to crown their first ever women's champion, a match between former K1 -63 GP Champ Tetsuya Yamato and former KNOCKOUT Champ FUKASHI, Masaaki Noiri's continued venture into Welterweight, and the Minoru Kimura special. Plus about eight other fights.
wekka
wekka

Tue Jan 14, 2020 1:30 am
Card announcements on January 18th.
actual event is March 22nd.
wekka
wekka

Sun Jan 19, 2020 10:41 am
Takeru will put his K1 belt on the line against the ISKA champion, making it an unification bout.

Yuta Kubo puts his K1 Welterweight Belt on the line against KRUSH Super Welterweight Champion and K1 Super Welterweight GP Runner-Up Jordann Pikeur.

Rukiya Anpo puts his lightweight title on the line against former King of Knockout champion FUKASHI, fresh off a victory against Tetsuya Yamato.

Also announced are Yoshiki Takei, Yuki Egawa, Kenta Hayashi, and KANA.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum