GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
westcott123
westcott123

Bruce buffer ufc shill Empty Bruce buffer ufc shill

Fri Feb 04, 2022 9:27 pm
https://www.bjpenn.com/mma-news/ufc/bruce-buffer-cautions-fighters-about-parting-ways-with-the-ufc-you-become-irrelevant-when-you-leave/

I came across this gem.
1 if that is the case it confirms for sure what I have said these people are organisations fans not mma fans .
2 mma has to be the only combat sport where if you're not in a certain promotion then either you're a can or a can crusher.
3 Joe Martinez is better a octogan announcer he'll the chick who Is the announcer for the pfl is a better announcer.
Rocksoldier84
Rocksoldier84

Bruce buffer ufc shill Empty Re: Bruce buffer ufc shill

Mon Feb 07, 2022 1:54 am
westcott123 wrote:https://www.bjpenn.com/mma-news/ufc/bruce-buffer-cautions-fighters-about-parting-ways-with-the-ufc-you-become-irrelevant-when-you-leave/

I came across this gem.
1 if that is the case it confirms for sure what I have said these people are organisations fans not mma fans .
2 mma has to be the only combat sport where if you're not in a certain promotion then either you're a can or a can crusher.
3 Joe Martinez is better a octogan announcer he'll the chick who Is the announcer for the pfl is a better announcer.

Is anyone surprised this over the top clown is a shill after being there for 26 years?

Yeah, we've talked about how annoying UFC zombies are. You're right. It's really sad cause you miss out on some great fights and talented fighters. It's also frustrating cause Bellator and Rizin do tournaments and if UFC is so great, why not enter in them? We know why but it's something to ask the zombies.

I agree, Buffer's time should be done but he's like Rogan in that he's there for life cause it would be sinful to ever replace him. I agree, Joe Martinez is better and Michael C. Williams from Bellator in better. Kei Grant and Lenne Hardt from PRIDE were better. Then again, I don't care for the "A-Team" of UFC announcers as Buffer, Rogan, Anik, and Cormier don't do it for me.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum