GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Post suspect trolls in here.

+6
Adax
Kinosis
Michał
nodogoshi
Apres Moi
RussianTopTeam
10 posters
Go down
RussianTopTeam
RussianTopTeam

Post suspect trolls in here. Empty Post suspect trolls in here.

Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:03 pm
Give us the name and the quote by that supposed "Troll"

And he will be dealt with accordingly.
Apres Moi
Apres Moi

Post suspect trolls in here. Empty Re: Post suspect trolls in here.

Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:08 pm
Moderate trolling is good. I think the definition of trolling is too loosely applied. I really havent see any trolling on the forums. Lets not make this site a police state. Free speech at its finest = better product.

Lets not be the antithesis of Zuffadog and becoming Non Zuffadog. Just be a cool place for people to come discuss MMA and shoot the shit. Thats what I loved about TT. I could say anything w/o fear of a ban.

We were all banned from zuffadog at one point or another. Lets be better then those who exiled us. Lets build a nation where men can be free.
nodogoshi
nodogoshi

Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:08 pm
"You guys are anti-Zuffa zealots as bad as Zuffa zombies."

Tired line which people who spout should be made to fuck off. Not calling for a ban now or anything like that, but Jingles has proved one for the watchlist imo.
Michał
Michał

Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:14 pm
dude named Canadianassault. I be hearing he on a new account, lurking around... getting ready to strike. we need to ban him ASAP
Kinosis
Kinosis

Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:34 pm
nodogoshi wrote:"You guys are anti-Zuffa zealots as bad as Zuffa zombies."

Tired line which people who spout should be made to fuck off. Not calling for a ban now or anything like that, but Jingles has proved one for the watchlist imo.

Yup, that's what I said in another post. He hasn't done anything worthy of a ban yet (that I know of) but seems like he certainly has the potential to be a pain and lead others even worse than himself here.
RussianTopTeam
RussianTopTeam

Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:09 am
Jingles is on the watchlist for me, not saying he is getting banned from the forum but so far he is bringing a negative vibe to the forum which we don't need with the momentum we got going so far.

I think we've pretty much all agreed who to keep an eye on Jingles
Adax

Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:18 am
Michał wrote:dude named Canadianassault. I be hearing he on a new account, lurking around... getting ready to strike. we need to ban him ASAP

Post suspect trolls in here. 3466661197

cheers
Kinosis
Kinosis

Sat Dec 03, 2011 10:35 am
Did Jingles change his name to InTheJungle? lol
KSW
KSW

Sat Dec 03, 2011 10:41 am
Kinosis wrote:Did Jingles change his name to InTheJungle? lol
I don´t think so. InTheJungle signed up first and I´m almost 100 % sure he´s ShogunAboveAllElse.
Kinosis
Kinosis

Sat Dec 03, 2011 12:35 pm
Johan Lofgren wrote:
I don´t think so. InTheJungle signed up first and I´m almost 100 % sure he´s ShogunAboveAllElse.

He seems like a faggot zuffa troll so I wouldn't be shocked. He is trying to play like he isn't for zuffa while everything he says trys to prove they are awesome and great for the sport, or at the very least undermine what we stand for here.
Adax

Sat Dec 03, 2011 2:57 pm
Johan Lofgren wrote:

it's a play off of the name intheweedz, it's clearly SAAE that little piece of shit.

and all he posts is Zuffa shit with the occasional purposefully ignorant non Zuffa knowledge like this in a Bellator thread where i owned him and he had nothing else to say apparently:

https://global-mma.forumotion.com/t179-bellator-looking-to-add-fifth-tournament-to-upcoming-sixth-season

i'm glad Dangs banned that little piece of shit for a while, but i totally call next dibs on banning him though Twisted Evil
RussianTopTeam
RussianTopTeam

Sat Dec 03, 2011 3:00 pm
good banning , keep up the good work Post suspect trolls in here. 550350388
Adax

Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:26 pm
warrior6 just signed up... i fucking think he's one of the worst posters on the internet. if he gives me ANY leeway to ban his ass I WILL and all you guys should too. that guy can GO FUCK HIMSELF. i will not let him ruin our forum with his retarded bullshit. he's incapable of truly contributing, he's nothing but a gimmick poster. please everyone keep an eye on him if i'm not around because that piece of utter garbage needs to be watched.

proof he's a disrespectful f@ggot: http://teamtakeover.forum-express.com/t15123-latest-mix
Wolfman
Wolfman

Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:20 pm
Man, this total finish guy really TOTALLY FINISHED my patience. Guy's annoying as shit, always playing smartass trying to sound like he's the shit and better than us. His stupid generalizations and manipulation on comments is really pissing me off. I don't vote for a ban, just wanted to bash this guy's teeth in. Laughing

Dag already raped him someday, but still he's back for more. -_-
KSW
KSW

Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:27 pm
Wolfman wrote:Man, this total finish guy really TOTALLY FINISHED my patience. Guy's annoying as shit, always playing smartass trying to sound like he's the shit and better than us. His stupid generalizations and manipulation on comments is really pissing me off. I don't vote for a ban, just wanted to bash this guy's teeth in. Laughing

Dag already raped him someday, but still he's back for more. -_-
Ronwah is frustrated because we´re better than Sherdog.
Adax

Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:46 pm
i dunno if you other admins got this PM but i got one from ZuffaKiller complaining of the user Misowaman. here's the PM:

ZuffaKiller wrote:This is what he wrote in the alexander gus stafanrunning thread that dagwood created:

Maybe you should stick to what you do best; feed off the attention of other conceited dorks, make long and unreadable posts about how Zuffa is the devil, and write up MMA suicide notes on Team Takeover, only to come back a week later and make more long and unreadable posts about your opinion, present them as facts, and have the internet collectively laugh at how much of an ignorant asshole you portray yourself as willingly.

to the admins of this collective circle jerk and conspiracy theories you call a forum (By the way, it's not a forum if everyone just agrees and blows each other on how great their 'opinions' are, forums are about discussion); Please, feel free to ban me for telling Dagwood he's a self indulged prick with nothing going for him except the ability to post nonsense. Monaro and PRIDE never die (cool name by the way, original, preach about how corrupt zuffa is but suck the dick of PRIDE until it falls off), feel free to call me a 'zombie', as if an outdated Bloodstain Lane term makes you any better than the people that you refer to as 'zombies'.

a-froe-mentioned thread afro : https://global-mma.forumotion.com/t1408p10-gustafsson-lost-vs-silva-a-growing-pandemic

anyways i figured i'd bring it to attention for further review. how do you guys want to handle this?
Wolfman
Wolfman

Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:59 pm
I received and banned him already, but the admins want to give him a chance, so they unbanned him and will try to work this out. I don't like the guy but if they want it that way it's fine.
KSW
KSW

Tue Apr 17, 2012 3:29 am
If everyone agrees we should perma ban him. I´m pretty sure he´s SAAE but I´m not 100%. That kid is harmless and confused.
Dagwood
Dagwood
http://www.global-mma.com/

Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:33 am
Misowaman is InTheJungle. They have the same IP address. I've been aware of this since he signed up with the alias account. I thought maybe he would be civil and not attack anybody anymore. Guess that's not the case.

I do miss being called self righteous and condescending all the time though. This has always been my 'game plan' with zombiephyte attacks. They get so incensed that they have no really valid defense of their argument that they start the name calling game like little kids on the school ground. Too bad we don't have Skype on the forums cause then they'd be sticking out their tongues and jumping up and down screaming.

Anyway, if I do start to react with my outside-of-GMMA condescending zombie-tone, PM me please and let me know. I don't want to react to anybody like that here, friend nor foe.

Adax

Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:26 pm
he just wants to be banned again so he can sign up with a new account. i'm all for NOT letting him have what he wants and just ignoring him from now on. i say just temp ban him if really necessary because otherwise he'll keep fucking up the user #s more.

edit: *sigh* looks like he got to me last night. I wish I would've read this before banning that turd.

Last edited by AudaxPowder on Wed May 23, 2012 7:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Adax

Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:29 pm
anyways Johan or Dag you should PM Zuffakiller and let him know it's being handled. no need for our number one news sourcing member to be disgruntled, that dude saves us A LOT of work with all he contributes Smile
KSW
KSW

Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:58 pm
AudaxPowder wrote:anyways Johan or Dag you should PM Zuffakiller and let him know it's being handled. no need for our number one news sourcing member to be disgruntled, that dude saves us A LOT of work with all he contributes Smile
I talked to Zuffakiller in chat so it´s ok.
Adax

Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:42 am
okay cool. we got the boys in blue on the case! Post suspect trolls in here. 3973136183
nodogoshi
nodogoshi

Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:47 am
Dagwood wrote:Misowaman is InTheJungle. They have the same IP address. I've been aware of this since he signed up with the alias account. I thought maybe he would be civil and not attack anybody anymore. Guess that's not the case.

I do miss being called self righteous and condescending all the time though. This has always been my 'game plan' with zombiephyte attacks. They get so incensed that they have no really valid defense of their argument that they start the name calling game like little kids on the school ground. Too bad we don't have Skype on the forums cause then they'd be sticking out their tongues and jumping up and down screaming.

Anyway, if I do start to react with my outside-of-GMMA condescending zombie-tone, PM me please and let me know. I don't want to react to anybody like that here, friend nor foe.

We would, but then we would have to do without your trademark witty sarcasm.

Btw, how the hell did Johan get so many posts.
RussianTopTeam
RussianTopTeam

Thu May 10, 2012 4:42 am
Misowaman is ShogunAboveAll else, i suggest we ban that troll and blacklist him off the face of the earth asap

want proof? here u go

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum