GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

trolls are gone now

+6
Adax
RussianTopTeam
PRIDE NEVER DIE
Dagwood
wekka
ZuffaKiller
10 posters
Go down
ZuffaKiller

trolls are gone now Empty trolls are gone now

Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:45 pm
I did what you guys refused to do.

These guys refuse to be educated about mma PERIOD.

They have don't nothing but troll this FUCKING forum and distract from the topic

So since you guys will not step up and do what needs to be done with these troll I did.
wekka
wekka

trolls are gone now Empty Re: trolls are gone now

Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:02 pm
I really think this should've been discussed before something was carried out.

It's not like they were blatantly trolling more so than actually believing what they were saying.
ZuffaKiller

Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:10 pm
no they were blatantly trolling and these trolls have been given far too many chances yet they continue to troll. They could have avoided the thread if they disagreed but they both wanted to distract, troll and argue in the thread.
wekka
wekka

Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:28 pm
ZuffaKiller wrote:no they were blatantly trolling and these trolls have been given far too many chances yet they continue to troll. They could have avoided the thread if they disagreed but they both wanted to distract, troll and argue in the thread.

Avoiding the thread, therefore avoiding discussion/debating. That shouldn't be disregarded or frowned upon, here.

You might not agree with the opinion, but realidea was actually discussing his reasoning for his beliefs. It wasn't just blind "FEDOR SUX" comments, as he had something to say. There's just a major difference between trolling and playing devil's advocate.

We should accept people with differentiating opinions. In my eyes, fka is no better, but I accept that because that's just his opinion.

We can't just shoo off potential members by doing this, because that's honestly what this does.
ZuffaKiller

Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:39 pm
wekka wrote:
ZuffaKiller wrote:no they were blatantly trolling and these trolls have been given far too many chances yet they continue to troll. They could have avoided the thread if they disagreed but they both wanted to distract, troll and argue in the thread.

Avoiding the thread, therefore avoiding discussion/debating. That shouldn't be disregarded or frowned upon, here.

You might not agree with the opinion, but realidea was actually discussing his reasoning for his beliefs. It wasn't just blind "FEDOR SUX" comments, as he had something to say. There's just a major difference between trolling and playing devil's advocate.

We should accept people with differentiating opinions. In my eyes, fka is no better, but I accept that because that's just his opinion.

We can't just shoo off potential members by doing this, because that's honestly what this does.

So by your logic the following is not trolling:

Fedor has never beaten 2 good fighters in a row

Fedor has never beaten Arona

Fedor has never Finished Nog

Fedor has never held a Big American Promotion Title

Fedor fought and beat Nog, cro cop , AA he beat no other good fighter

Fedor didnt beat a prime Arona lol. and he didnt even win that fight.not a prime Sobral either. and both of them are LHW. Fedor is a HW. Herrring lol. Wandy beat Fujita and arona , shogun beat Randleman and arona.

im by far a Zuffa zombie. but im also not a Pride/Fedor Zombie unlike 97% of this site. you guys bash Zuffa Zombies so much but your the same as them but instaed of Zuffa you dick ride Pride and Fedor

wekka
wekka

Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:45 pm

That is technically true.

This is an opinion.

Fedor didnt beat a prime Arona lol. and he didnt even win that fight.not a prime Sobral either. and both of them are LHW. Fedor is a HW. Herrring lol. Wandy beat Fujita and arona , shogun beat Randleman and arona.

While there is both truth and stupidity in this, I wouldn't necessarily call it trolling as much as would call it being uneducated.

im by far a Zuffa zombie. but im also not a Pride/Fedor Zombie unlike 97% of this site. you guys bash Zuffa Zombies so much but your the same as them but instaed of Zuffa you dick ride Pride and Fedor

This was the only truly trollish thing he did and in all honesty, he was called a zuffa zombie at first, so it wasn't completely unwarranted.
ZuffaKiller

Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:51 pm
wekka wrote:

That is technically true.

This is an opinion.
no trolling

While there is both truth and stupidity in this, I wouldn't necessarily call it trolling as much as would call it being uneducated.

trolling again

This was the only truly trollish thing he did and in all honesty, he was called a zuffa zombie at first, so it wasn't completely unwarranted.
this was not the only trolling he did

the guy has been trolling on this forum for some time and he deserved to be removed.
There was no amount of trying to educate this person about MMA that would stop him from trolling PERIOD!

An this is not the only thread that he has distracted form on this forum.
wekka
wekka

Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:55 pm
This is an opinion.
no trolling

trolling again

With these responses, i'd honestly say you aren't acting any differently than these "trolls"

I still think there should be a vote on these kind of matters and I hope that Dag and Johan can agree.
ZuffaKiller

Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:59 pm
wekka wrote:
This is an opinion.
no trolling

trolling again

With these responses, i'd honestly say you aren't acting any differently than these "trolls"

I still think there should be a vote on these kind of matters and I hope that Dag and Johan can agree.

So now you want to make it personal now by claiming Im the same as these trolls Okay I see how it is now.
wekka
wekka

Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:08 pm
I just think you're being stubborn.

Its as if anyone that disagrees with your opinion, it makes them wrong irregardless.
ZuffaKiller

Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:12 pm
wekka wrote:I just think you're being stubborn.

Its as if anyone that disagrees with your opinion, it makes them wrong irregardless.

Are you grown? If you are stop with the name calling
Dagwood
Dagwood
http://www.global-mma.com/

Wed Jun 05, 2013 5:41 am
wekka wrote:
This is an opinion.
no trolling

trolling again

Both Realidea & The Package have been unbanned. Their banning was unwarranted. Johan and I have both told Zuffakiller numerous times 'not' to ban anybody without consulting us and the rest of the team first. At this time Zuffakiller's moderator status has been suspended until further notice.

Dagwood
Admin
PRIDE NEVER DIE
PRIDE NEVER DIE

Thu Jun 06, 2013 9:42 am
This is the reason some of us left. Pos like realidea and teh faggot roam free, im giving this place a 2nd chance but I wont bite my tongue when it comes to these 2 ass licking queers. I feel sorry ZK is being treated this way.
PRIDE NEVER DIE
PRIDE NEVER DIE

Thu Jun 06, 2013 9:44 am
not to mention tehpackage was warned once by audax and If I recall corectly once by dag isnt this his 3rd infraction and by forum rules shouldnt he be gone? In all honesty If I had to choose I would keep tehdeuche for the lolz and ban realfaggot.
RussianTopTeam
RussianTopTeam

Thu Jun 06, 2013 3:16 pm
Hey guys, I feel bad for ZK leaving like this. It's a real shame.
The communication needs to be handled better from both parties or else we will continue losing good people like ZF. It seems that we have lost more good people than actually acquired to the forum and if this continues to happen, there will be a domino effect of members leaving.

Here is ZuffaKillers last message he sent me before he left :

hey man I want to thank you for getting my mod ship here at this forum but Im done wasting my time here hope all is well with you take care man.
Dagwood
Dagwood

Thu Jun 06, 2013 3:47 pm
RussianTopTeam wrote:Hey guys, I feel bad for ZK leaving like this. It's a real shame.
The communication needs to be handled better from both parties or else we will continue losing good people like ZF. It seems that we have lost more good people than actually acquired to the forum and if this continues to happen, there will be a domino effect of members leaving.

hey man I want to thank you for getting my mod ship here at this forum but Im done wasting my time here hope all is well with you take care man.

ZK had stopped posting any news stories almost 1 month ago on May 08/13. It would not be logical for him to maintain his Global-MMA News status. It was then thought by the Admin team it would be better not have a specific news forum and now all news articles from anyone would simply go into the MMA forum.

Viewing profile :: ZuffaKiller - https://global-mma.forumotion.com/u26stats

ZK for a long long time has been deleting dozens & dozens of posts and banning people arbitrarily. Certainly major forum rules violations were not taking place. In fact, many times he was confronting brand new members quite aggressively on their first post or two when nothing was done by them in regard to rules violations. ZK was quite irrational and erratic in many of his mod dealings with others especially new members. His interpretation of forum rules many times were a bit out of hand/overboard.

ZK was warned by both of us Admins to please refrain from banning people with out discussion in HQ among the mods and then Johan & I making the final decision with input from everyone. He ignored this NUMEROUS times... as he evidently did this last time as he stated in his recent posts in HQ.

In light of his latest act of defiance after a long absence with him failing to contribute in his news role for a month... Admin was left with no choice but to return ZK to member status.

PRIDE NEVER DIE
PRIDE NEVER DIE

Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:39 pm
DAgwood, has tehdouche not reached 3 warnings yet? i know for sure he has 2 and when he gets his 3rd I will be waiting a responce from admin to see what is to be done with him.

Thank you for your input.
Adax

Thu Jun 06, 2013 6:07 pm
PRIDE NEVER DIE wrote:DAgwood, has tehdouche not reached 3 warnings yet? i know for sure he has 2 and when he gets his 3rd I will be waiting a responce from admin to see what is to be done with him.

Thank you for your input.

Yeah that guy as gotten enough warnings IMO. Realidea I personally always ignored(and plan to continue doing so) so I won't worry on that but I personally gave tehpackage a legit warning for attempting to blatantly de-rail a topic.

All the turmoil that particular troll has caused for the team makes me think his presence shouldn't be allowed. That's how I feel anyways but it's up to Dag and Johan to place value on that or not.

I SMOKE THIS BOWL IN HONOR OF ZK'S TIME AND EFFORTS TOWARDS G-MMA!
Adax

Thu Jun 06, 2013 6:12 pm
RussianTopTeam wrote:Hey guys, I feel bad for ZK leaving like this. It's a real shame.

Yeah he sent me a peace out message too:

hey man Im out of here no longer gonna waste my time here you take care and keep doing your music and blaze a fat dang bowl 4 me.

It sucks we lost him.
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Thu Jun 06, 2013 6:15 pm
Sucks that ZK left. He contributed a lot to this site.
Adax

Thu Jun 06, 2013 6:30 pm
For me with TehPackage, whether he is or is not trolling doesn't matter anymore at this point because his constant de-railment of threads and topics is fucking ridiculous, that's the main problem I personally have with that user.

If he was just trolling and posting stupid shit that'd be fine, maybe even fun or funny, but he's just here to vampire away from discussion. The thread would've progressed just fine, honestly now we've learned RealIdea is a newer fan and needs the education(whether he wants to admit that or not) but TehPackage keeps poking shit around trying to turn things into fucking hot garbage no one wants to deal with.
Adax

Thu Jun 06, 2013 6:42 pm
PRIDE NEVER DIE wrote:not to mention tehpackage was warned once by audax and If I recall corectly once by dag isnt this his 3rd infraction and by forum rules shouldnt he be gone? In all honesty If I had to choose I would keep tehdeuche for the lolz and ban realfaggot.

Hahah I'm the other way around tongue For me it's ban TehPackage and keep RealIdea around.
Dagwood
Dagwood

Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:03 pm
ZK was on here 45 minutes ago...

ZuffaKiller 2011-11-19 Today at 4:12 pm 4179 - https://global-mma.forumotion.com/memberlist

wekka
wekka

Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:14 pm
I just think ZK had a major attitude problem that really overshadowed his work as a poster.

Like Dag said, he'd be really confrontational towards new members and acted very defensively. As a moderator, you just can't act that way and try to be as partial and unbiased as much as possible.

He threw around the term "Troll" far too often, even going as far as labeling me one in the past and he's got a ridiculous superiority complex at certain times. He was a bit of a primadonna, as seen with his little spats with Willie.

Willie does fine job with the news postings on his own and it got a little bloated with two news posters, imo. I think ZK would be fine if he'd just ease up a little and act a little more welcoming. There's going to always be conflict as long as you've got a confrontational demeanor.

As for the two "Trolls", I think Realidea is fine. As i've said in my first few posts in this thread and along with Audax, he's just uneducated.

TehPackage was actually trolling hard last night, so I think he should most likely be on a very thin thread. He needs to be notified that this is his LAST chance, no if's, and's, or but's.
Adax

Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:19 pm
Dagwood wrote:ZK was on here 45 minutes ago...

ZuffaKiller 2011-11-19 Today at 4:12 pm 4179 - https://global-mma.forumotion.com/memberlist

Yeah he was just replying to my PM real fast.

ZuffaKiller wrote:
AudaxSmoke wrote:Yo dude thanks for all the time and effort you put in, I respect what you did for G-MMA. I'll definitely keep making my wacky noises & sounds and I will now burn up this bowl in your honor man! All the best, keep fucking fools up on fighting games!

cool man blaze on
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum