GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Post suspect trolls in here.

+6
Adax
Kinosis
Michał
nodogoshi
Apres Moi
RussianTopTeam
10 posters
Go down
Adax

Post suspect trolls in here. - Page 2 Empty Re: Post suspect trolls in here.

Thu May 10, 2012 5:18 pm
^I dunno what was worst, the hipster blazer or the extreme levels of trying too hard.
Post suspect trolls in here. - Page 2 3371914814 Post suspect trolls in here. - Page 2 3371914814 Post suspect trolls in here. - Page 2 3371914814 Post suspect trolls in here. - Page 2 3371914814
RussianTopTeam
RussianTopTeam

Thu May 10, 2012 6:46 pm
Some idiot made a thread and posted his video up, I took action and deleted it asap. This aint no TT shit......
Wolfman
Wolfman

Thu May 10, 2012 8:17 pm
RussianTopTeam wrote:Some idiot made a thread and posted his video up, I took action and deleted it asap. This aint no TT shit......

It was Johan that posted it, man. Probably so we could mock it. hahaha

Anyway, funny how a guy that says we're biased and all, says he's the voice of reason talking SOOOOOO MUCH shit and being extreme biased. Guy's always angry like he has a bad case of hemorroids or something. BTW he looks like Justin Bieber and wants to act all tough here...wtf man... I would not want this kind of videos associated with us. Guy's a complete asshole in both virtual and real life.

KSW
KSW

Thu May 10, 2012 8:56 pm
Wolfman wrote:
RussianTopTeam wrote:Some idiot made a thread and posted his video up, I took action and deleted it asap. This aint no TT shit......

Anyway, funny how a guy that says we're biased and all, says he's the voice of reason talking SOOOOOO MUCH shit and being extreme biased. Guy's always angry like he has a bad case of hemorroids or something. BTW he looks like Justin Bieber and wants to act all tough here...wtf man... I would not want this kind of videos associated with us. Guy's a complete asshole in both virtual and real life.

I posted it in arne chan but deleted it. Kid Chocolate then posted the video in the mma section and RTT deleted it. Forrest is just a confused kid who´s looking for friends. I think we should ignore him as long as he doesn´t break the rules. He wasn´t serious in that video, he was trying to be funny. It´s not easy being 17 years old.
RussianTopTeam
RussianTopTeam

Thu May 10, 2012 10:24 pm
Wolfman wrote:

Exactly why i deleted that shit. If we want to be taken serious as a legit mma forum, then those videos belong elsewhere.
Kinosis
Kinosis

Wed May 23, 2012 1:18 am
Misowaman is at it again. Ask Dag.
RussianTopTeam
RussianTopTeam

Wed May 23, 2012 1:24 am
I favor in banning Misowaman, this place is slowly looking like TT again
Kinosis
Kinosis

Wed May 23, 2012 1:27 am
RussianTopTeam wrote:I favor in banning Misowaman, this place is slowly looking like TT again

I'm with you. At least a week ban if not permanent. The guy is always trying to start fights and basically just told Dag to shut up when he warned him about bashing members.

https://global-mma.forumotion.com/t1834p10-strikeforce-grand-prix-vlog-he-aint-no-the-numbuz
Adax

Wed May 23, 2012 1:32 am
Ban MisowaAboveAllElse permanently. Might as well make him put in the effort to make a new account.
Adax

Wed May 23, 2012 1:41 am
Fuck this, 3 mod vote after a Dagwood warning. He gets the perma. :kappa:

Many pardons for not waiting on Johan or poppa Dag. silent

9000 day ban. Reason: "Take the time to create a new account, let us know you REALLY care about G-MMA, Forest."

Very Happy
RussianTopTeam
RussianTopTeam

Wed May 23, 2012 1:53 am
good riddance GMMA 1 : 0 TT Troll
Wolfman
Wolfman

Wed May 23, 2012 11:36 am
A TT 17 year old justin bieber look-a-like who hates MMA and talks like he has a bad case of hemorroids would not be missed..but a permaban for the comments on the video are not necessary IMO. Specially because i love to kick his ass when he posts bullshit. Laughing Maybe a 10 days one would be better. But of course, the majority wins here.
Kinosis
Kinosis

Wed May 23, 2012 12:26 pm
Wolfman wrote:A TT 17 year old justin bieber look-a-like who hates MMA and talks like he has a bad case of hemorroids would not be missed..but a permaban for the comments on the video are not necessary IMO. Specially because i love to kick his ass when he posts bullshit. Laughing Maybe a 10 days one would be better. But of course, the majority wins here.

I'm fine with a short time ban though like you said, he wouldn't be missed anyway. I kind of like the short term bans just because it's frustrating to them to get banned 3 days at a time, or 10 days, whatever....which I find entertaining.
Adax

Wed May 23, 2012 1:08 pm
I was boozed up last night, and I agree that a temp ban would've been better. I won't ban again or, for the better, anymore and just leave that to the FULL G-MMA team to decide. Many pardons once again for taking impulsive action.

I anticipate he'll take me up on the challenge though and make a new account eventually anyways.
Wolfman
Wolfman

Wed May 23, 2012 2:20 pm
I believe a 10 days ban would be enough. Unfortunately we mods can't change it, only the admins, so if they read this, they can make the magic. Smile
KSW
KSW

Thu May 24, 2012 9:06 am
Wolfman wrote:I believe a 10 days ban would be enough. Unfortunately we mods can't change it, only the admins, so if they read this, they can make the magic. Smile
Post suspect trolls in here. - Page 2 424776184
RussianTopTeam
RussianTopTeam

Tue May 29, 2012 3:24 am
it's been nice and calm since that fool got banned, let's keep it that way
ZuffaKiller

Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:01 am
^^^ that fool is back he is quite obsessed with that intheWeedz guy
Dagwood
Dagwood
http://www.global-mma.com/

Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:04 am
^^Let's just keep an eye on Misowaman. If he's getting out of hand pm Johan or me and we'll discusses it with you guys.
nodogoshi
nodogoshi

Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:17 am
I think that if an "administrative decision" were to be made to banish that guy, it wouldn't be hypocritical, based on the fact that the guy is just disturbing the peace and being here to be a troll, arguably.

But I'll fall in line and just keep an eye on him for now.

And as for now, I'm going to go get some curry.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum