GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Whino

Roger Huerta and Gregor Gracie sign with ONE FC. Will fight June 23rd in Malaysia Empty Roger Huerta and Gregor Gracie sign with ONE FC. Will fight June 23rd in Malaysia

Fri May 25, 2012 3:55 am
KSW
KSW

Roger Huerta and Gregor Gracie sign with ONE FC. Will fight June 23rd in Malaysia Empty Re: Roger Huerta and Gregor Gracie sign with ONE FC. Will fight June 23rd in Malaysia

Fri May 25, 2012 4:02 am
Huerta is much better than his latest fights. He lost a split decision to Maynard and also lost decisions to Florian and Curran. The last fight against War machine was bad but I´m sure Huerta can still compete at a good level.
wekka
wekka

Roger Huerta and Gregor Gracie sign with ONE FC. Will fight June 23rd in Malaysia Empty Re: Roger Huerta and Gregor Gracie sign with ONE FC. Will fight June 23rd in Malaysia

Fri May 25, 2012 4:31 am
Huerta is a good signing for OneFC, he'll serve as a solid match for anyone really. Will he be fighting at 155 or 170, though?

Gregor Gracie's opponent has already been announced. It'll be Malaysian Adam Kayoom, who has also defeated Seok Mo Kim and lost to Legend Champ Myung Ho Bae.
Dagwood
Dagwood
http://www.global-mma.com/

Fri May 25, 2012 8:05 am
Johan Lofgren wrote:Huerta is much better than his latest fights. He lost a split decision to Maynard and also lost decisions to Florian and Curran. The last fight against War machine was bad but I´m sure Huerta can still compete at a good level.

Roger looked really impressive in his open-weight ParkingLot FC match. I saw the entire card the next day on TMZ.

Whino

Fri May 25, 2012 2:28 pm
Roger is good. He's not as good as he was, but hes still damn good. He needs to get his ass back to 55 and fight Folayang or Ng.
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Fri May 25, 2012 3:45 pm
Sweet to see Huerta sign with ONE FC. They have some solid LWs for him to fight over there.
Whino

Sat May 26, 2012 12:31 am
He is rumoured to be fighting Baroni at WW.
wekka
wekka

Sat May 26, 2012 12:38 am
Huerta/Baroni, while not entirely relevent in the landscape of things, will probably be an entertaining fight. I can see it being like Huerta/Guida minus the major momentum swing at the end.

I think I would prefer him to be at 155 though. Would be a good fight for Folayang but I believe its too early for Ng, and id rather see him continued to be built up.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum