GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I bring it up now but something for Later on in year

+6
Wolfman
Dagwood
nhbnews
RussianTopTeam
KSW
ZuffaKiller
10 posters
Go down
ZuffaKiller

I bring it up now but something for Later on in year - Page 3 Empty Re: I bring it up now but something for Later on in year

Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:46 pm
Did Dag and Johan extend the poll choice options?
if not then there is going to be alot of polls
KSW
KSW

I bring it up now but something for Later on in year - Page 3 Empty Re: I bring it up now but something for Later on in year

Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:56 am
ZuffaKiller wrote:Did Dag and Johan extend the poll choice options?
I can change to a maximum of 50 poll options but that would look crazy. I changed so visitors can vote.
Dagwood
Dagwood
http://www.global-mma.com/

Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:13 am
Lofgren wrote:
I can change to a maximum of 50 poll options but that would look crazy. I changed so visitors can vote.

What about Pols? Can they vote?

KSW
KSW

Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:21 am
Dagwood wrote:
Lofgren wrote:

I bring it up now but something for Later on in year - Page 3 3973136183
ZuffaKiller

Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:09 am
I tried doing a test poll and it said:

You have tried to enter too many poll options.
KSW
KSW

Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:27 am
ZuffaKiller wrote:I tried doing a test poll and it said:

You have tried to enter too many poll options.
How many do you need?
ZuffaKiller

Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:42 pm
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:31 pm
Sounds good these will be worked out this way. Great that visitors can vote too.
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:32 pm
Dagwood wrote:
Lofgren wrote:

lol
KSW
KSW

Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:26 am
ZuffaKiller wrote:16
I changed to 20.
ZuffaKiller

Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:37 pm
Im postinting a test poll here in headquarters first so be on the look out for it.
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Wed Nov 14, 2012 5:40 pm
I voted. So will there be separate threads then for each category? Is there any way around that with each having 5 options.

Another option is to create a single thread with a link to a polling website that has these capabilities. Just a thought.

SAME POST IN POLLING THREAD
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:55 pm
The website below can be setup to do exactly what we were discussing and the survey/poll can be embedded possibly into a single thread.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/home/

You can have all the categories in one thread with 5 multiple choice single responses.
ZuffaKiller

Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:23 pm
interesting johan, Dagwood, RTT, Audax, Kinosis, NHB, longtime fan and Nodogoshi tell me what you guys think on this matter.
Adax

Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:23 pm
I support these ideas, Sonatine was asking about progress on this. I will most certainly participate when things are set up, I don't have too much in the way of brainstorming at the moment though.
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Sat Dec 01, 2012 4:16 pm
AudaxSmoke wrote:I support these ideas, Sonatine was asking about progress on this. I will most certainly participate when things are set up, I don't have too much in the way of brainstorming at the moment though.

We've been working on it. Dag will be embedding the survey from a surveying website onto the home page. He got it to work the other day when we were testing it out. Still deciding whether there will be two separate award surveys (one Zuffa (UFC and SF) and one Outside Zuffa) or just one survey.

Dag is working on setting up the format, fonts, colors,..., to match the forum.

There will be a forum thread as well and anyone can vote (members and non-members).
PRIDE NEVER DIE
PRIDE NEVER DIE

Sat Dec 01, 2012 4:23 pm
CDF47 wrote:
AudaxSmoke wrote:I support these ideas, Sonatine was asking about progress on this. I will most certainly participate when things are set up, I don't have too much in the way of brainstorming at the moment though.

We've been working on it. Dag will be embedding the survey from a surveying website onto the home page. He got it to work the other day when we were testing it out. Still deciding whether there will be two separate award surveys (one Zuffa (UFC and SF) and one Outside Zuffa) or just one survey.

There will be a forum thread as well and anyone can vote (members and non-members).
There needs to be 1 awards don't separate zuffa like their special or something keep them combined this can be a legit way for folks to start seeing we are not as biased as they all think im sure some ufc guys will win awards as will global fighters.
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Sat Dec 01, 2012 5:31 pm
PRIDE NEVER DIE wrote:
CDF47 wrote:

There needs to be 1 awards don't separate zuffa like their special or something keep them combined this can be a legit way for folks to start seeing we are not as biased as they all think im sure some ufc guys will win awards as will global fighters.

Yeah that is the plan now.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum