GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dana being a dick

+5
KSW
Longtime Fan
Wolfman
PRIDE NEVER DIE
Sodak
9 posters
Go down
Sodak
Sodak

Dana being a dick Empty Dana being a dick

Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:29 pm
It bugs me this pussy ass jazzercise instructor has the nerve to talk to fighters this way. God I would love for someone to just drop that bald fuck. Whos he think he is? Does he thinks he's tough?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gorS8Zxolfw&feature=player_detailpage#t=321s

It also shows the level of fear and intimidation these fighters have too deal with. The first thing he says is your commiting professional suicide I think an obvious threat at firing him.

The only reason he cared so much that it made it look like Forest lost is probably because he fixed the decision.
PRIDE NEVER DIE
PRIDE NEVER DIE

Dana being a dick Empty Re: Dana being a dick

Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:46 pm
Fuck him he ruined mma, the good thing is one day he'll be gone.
Wolfman
Wolfman

Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:39 pm
I would be surprised if he did not acted like a dick. Laughing

He's just playing boss there, laughing at our faces that he took over the sport by it's balls. Fuck him to be honest, no need to even discuss this anymore.
Longtime Fan
Longtime Fan

Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:15 pm
Dana is the devil reincarnate. He is as evil as it gets.
KSW
KSW

Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:51 pm
When Dana says jump I say how high - Forrest Griffin
KSW
KSW

Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:01 pm
"Dana is like a stone in my shoe" - Fedor
nodogoshi
nodogoshi

Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:06 pm
I gotta be honest. I can't stand the guy, and I almost didn't click the link because I never watch videos of Dana White.

But Dana White is a promoter. In this case, he's doing his job. Sure he comes off as a dick, but promoters are dicks so what do you expect.
Starving Hobo
Starving Hobo

Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:33 pm
Johan Lofgren wrote:"Dana is like a stone in my shoe" - Fedor

Source?
RussianTopTeam
RussianTopTeam

Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:11 am
The BBF is the epidemy and the PRIME example of what it means to be a PEST, the bubonic plague, Rosemary's baby, a cancer to society and the lowest form of human scum.
KSW
KSW

Sun Jul 22, 2012 6:10 am
Starving Hobo wrote:
Johan Lofgren wrote:"Dana is like a stone in my shoe" - Fedor

Source?
I made that quote up. Very Happy
RussianTopTeam
RussianTopTeam

Sun Jul 22, 2012 6:30 pm
To be fair, listening to Forrest apologizing saying "it will never happen again" and down right acting like a little feminized helpless bitch, he deserves to be treated like one.
Sodak
Sodak

Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:36 pm
Yeah good point. Forest is a Pussy he should of hit him. hard. Who carers if you get fired at least you'd still have your dignity, he could easily find another job in another MMA org making a comparable amount. no idea why he didn't drop him.
nodogoshi
nodogoshi

Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:27 am
I'm sorry guys, but I'll say it again. D. White is just doing normal promoter stuff here.

If you watch a lot of boxing, you'll see all the time promoters whispering in guy's ears and what not. That's part of a promoter's occupation is to control the image which gets broadcasted.

I think promoters are scum, but this is what they do, and D. White is also a promoter. In fact that is all he is.
doubledx2c

Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:52 am
nodogoshi wrote:I'm sorry guys, but I'll say it again. D. White is just doing normal promoter stuff here.

If you watch a lot of boxing, you'll see all the time promoters whispering in guy's ears and what not. That's part of a promoter's occupation is to control the image which gets broadcasted.

I think promoters are scum, but this is what they do, and D. White is also a promoter. In fact that is all he is.

This. You'd see the exact same thing in any other org if the fighter EXITED THE RING and looked like he was about to walk right out of the building.
Sodak
Sodak

Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:12 pm
Dude theres not a chance in hell Scott coker would talk to one of his fighters that way.

I have no problem with a promoter discussing and telling a fighter something he did wrong like hes a person, talking shit to him like hes your prostitute completely emasculating him on camera specially when said prostitute can kick the shit outta you and your not actually tough. Dana hides behind his $ his Title and his lawyers hes a straight up pussy rich kid that was handed everything he owns by his daddys the Ferttitas yet he acts hes some bad ass.

Don frye said it best hes a pussy that hangs out with tough guy fighters and so he thinks hes tough himself.
Starving Hobo
Starving Hobo

Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:25 pm
I really don't like Dana. VERY rarely he does something good for everyone, like swearing profusely and slagging off boxing figures who make fun of MMA... And he's bearable in most post-fight pressers etc, but when you get down to his character that's when you realize what a cunt the guy is.

I hate that fucking manchild... He's truly a 15 year old trapped in a man's body drunk from power... If I saw him in real life I don't think I'd even acknowledge him.

Disrespectful towards fighters, disrespectful towards fans from time to time, unprofessional with his job... Didn't he even OPENLY MOCK Mckenzie in front of him and millions of fight fans? (Maybe this thread is about that but I haven't opened the link yet)... Pathetic arguments and rebuttals, typical argument rebuttal from Dana = "get your head out of your ass you fucking idiot, I'm right" and because he's Dana the other person has to shut up whilst Dana's yes-men laugh at him.
nodogoshi
nodogoshi

Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:05 pm
Sodak wrote:Dude theres not a chance in hell Scott coker would talk to one of his fighters that way.

I have no problem with a promoter discussing and telling a fighter something he did wrong like hes a person, talking shit to him like hes your prostitute completely emasculating him on camera specially when said prostitute can kick the shit outta you and your not actually tough. Dana hides behind his $ his Title and his lawyers hes a straight up pussy rich kid that was handed everything he owns by his daddys the Ferttitas yet he acts hes some bad ass.

Don frye said it best hes a pussy that hangs out with tough guy fighters and so he thinks hes tough himself.

Yes, I completely agree with this. Especially the emasculating him on camera part, which is completely unnecessary. Still, this kind of shit is just normal for this guy so I'm hardly surprised to see an example of it as in this case.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum