GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
MR.WILLIE

aleksander emelianenko vs kenny garner? title fight? Empty aleksander emelianenko vs kenny garner? title fight?

Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:32 pm
http://mixfight.ru/news/2012/8/3/Alexander_Emelianenko_vystupit_na_turnire_v_Moskve/

http://www.m-1global.com/2012/08/03/alexander-emelianenko-will-fight-at-m-1-tournament-on-september-30/

''This tournament’s fightcard includes six national amateur MMA championship finals and four superfights with the best M-1 fighters''

with this card being 6 amateur fights and only 4 pro fights, do you see m-1 making 4 title fights???

kenny garner is the logical fight for aleks, i would fucking pray it is sergei but i dont think it will happen soon...

possible opponents imo:

1.garner-champ
2.monson-biggest name
3.rizzo-has 1 more fight left on his deal
4.tony lopez-veteran hw with a nice record
5.peter graham-aleks would love a rematch (would love m-1 to sign this guy)
6.malikov-rematch also
7.kiss nakao(pride veteran)

i just wrote some names that i can see happening, but my dream fight is a aleks vs sergei rematch...
KSW
KSW

aleksander emelianenko vs kenny garner? title fight? Empty Re: aleksander emelianenko vs kenny garner? title fight?

Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:44 pm
I think it will be 2 titlefights. Garner and Aleks were supposed to fight for the interim title earlier so it´s time for Aleks to win the belt now. Rizzo sounds fun and I can see Aleks winning by KO and of course the Malikov rematch must happen.

Good call on Graham, he´s the type of stand up fighter M-1 needs. The rules were weird in his fight against Aleks and I don´t think it should count on his record.
RussianTopTeam
RussianTopTeam

aleksander emelianenko vs kenny garner? title fight? Empty Re: aleksander emelianenko vs kenny garner? title fight?

Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:15 pm
I want to see Aleks become champ already. The wait has been long enough
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum