GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
MR.WILLIE

prospect andrews nakahara signs with world series of fighting.... Empty prospect andrews nakahara signs with world series of fighting....

Tue Sep 04, 2012 1:27 pm
Andrews Nakahara hired for the World Series of Fighting! The event chaired by Ray Sefo, a former K-1 athlete, received license from the Nevada Athletic Commission to host the first match on November 03, and Andrews Nakahara makes the list athletes engaged! WSF has 5 categories, (lightweight, welterweight, middleweight, light heavyweight and heavy), 16 athletes in each category, with an expected 52 more signings and a GP will happen for 12 months to be defined champion.....

great signing by wsof....great karate and nice ground game...i think he would debut in november.....

he is 4-2 with wins over yoon dong sik and shungo oyama

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_iRmxdbpvE
https://www.facebook.com/AndrewsNakahara
MR.WILLIE

prospect andrews nakahara signs with world series of fighting.... Empty Re: prospect andrews nakahara signs with world series of fighting....

Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:09 pm
another point against zuffa....

september 6th, press conference, world series of fighting will announce a

tv deal with nbc sports, plus their events are going to be in las vegas....

already signed miguel torres, thales leites, rolles gracie, chris barnett......

their ceo is ray sefo who is a very good person and honest man....

check their site, and wait until this thursday for official fights and tv announcements

http://mmawsof.com/fighters.php
KSW
KSW

prospect andrews nakahara signs with world series of fighting.... Empty Re: prospect andrews nakahara signs with world series of fighting....

Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:16 pm
MR.WILLIE wrote:another point against zuffa....

september 6th, press conference, world series of fighting will announce a

tv deal with nbc sports, plus their events are going to be in las vegas....
Not many promotions dare to put on events in Vegas, Zuffa is going down Very Happy
nodogoshi
nodogoshi

Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:23 pm
I'm curious, who is behind this World Series of Fighting outfit.

It almost feels like someone could be attempting a power move against Zuffa here. As if Zuffa is seen as a wounded animal.

The fact that the first event is taking place in Vegas is meaningful in this regard. Not saying that they will (or won't) succeed, but there seems to me to be some significance to this. Of course, this is a very hard industry to crack into, especially in the US. It seems that most successful promotions have a long-term strategy, and that the fly-by-night types don't make it far. Affliction, for instance.

I'm still excited to see how this first event goes, and I'm equally excited to see how all of this plays out.
stu3ufc
stu3ufc

Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:25 pm
I'm glad NBC (versus) is getting back into mma

didnt wec/ ufc on versus fuck them over? i dont know the details but i heard they did when they joined another network
MR.WILLIE

Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:32 pm
the company is based in las vegas.....they signed a 3 year deal with planet

hollywood to host their events.....5 weigh classes that are going to have

gp formats to crown the first champ of each weight class at years end....

they are having fighter tyouts in september also in las vegas....

Ali Abdel-Aziz, the promotion's senior executive vice president

tyrone spong will debut in 2013 for the promotion, and he is scheduele

to be in this thursday's press confernce...
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum