GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
MR.WILLIE

Jacob Volkmann signs with World Series of Fighting... Empty Jacob Volkmann signs with World Series of Fighting...

Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:28 am
Jacob Volkmann has quickly landed back on his feet following his release from the UFC last week.

The lightweight has signed a multi-fight contract with World Series of Fighting, Al Abdel Aziz, the promotion's executive vice president and matchmaker, confirmed with MMAFighting.com Tuesday night.

The 32-year-old is expected to debut for WSOF in June at the promotion's third event.

Volkmann (15-4) most recently lost to Bobby Green via third-round submission at UFC 156 earlier this month. His UFC record was 6-4.

WSOF 2, headlined by Anthony Johnson vs. Andrei Arlovski at heavyweight, is set for March 23 in Atlantic City, N.J.

http://www.mmafighting.com/2013/2/27/4035310/jacob-volkmann-signs-with-world-series-of-fighting
MR.WILLIE

Jacob Volkmann signs with World Series of Fighting... Empty Re: Jacob Volkmann signs with World Series of Fighting...

Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:34 am
ill say...

rematches vs ronys torres or vs antonio mckee in wsof 3....
MR.WILLIE

Jacob Volkmann signs with World Series of Fighting... Empty Re: Jacob Volkmann signs with World Series of Fighting...

Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:39 am
Sweet Pea Is My Mom
Sweet Pea Is My Mom

Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:52 am
Good fighter but far, far from entertaining.
MR.WILLIE

Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:32 pm
Sweet Pea Is My Mom wrote:Good fighter but far, far from entertaining.

i agree but has a 15-4 record against good competition...top 15 imo...so a good addition imo
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:10 pm
Great signing for WSOF. Good to see these fighters getting picked up so quick.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum