GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
StealingFire
StealingFire

Most heart award - weekend Empty Most heart award - weekend

Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:43 am
Andre Winner
Jeff Rexroad
Simona Soukupova
Jae Young Kim

I gotta give it to Kim. To stand with Manhoef for 3 rounds and never back down, wow. He could have easily gotten the decision too but I liked seeing them give a close fight to the visitor.

Kim also wins the award for funniest moment...when he was trying to dance to Meek Mill.

wekka
wekka

Most heart award - weekend Empty Re: Most heart award - weekend

Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:06 am
Chavez, Jr.
KSW
KSW

Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:19 am
Jae Young Kim, he gave Melvin a really tough fight. He´s a stud who never backs down. 71% T(KO)s and I remember when he headkicked Zayats in M-1.
Adax

Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:44 am
moronoRepublic wrote:Chavez, Jr.

Granted that was in boxing I'd agree with this, going from being completely out classed by Martinez for 11 rounds to come back with a vicious knockdown in the 12th and final round that gave a big surprise to everyone watching. That's good stuff.
nodogoshi
nodogoshi

Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:30 pm
Martinez>Chavez in terms of heart.

Martinez absolutely fought his heart out. He was much superior, but he also took chances he didn't need to take, and he showed more courage in round 12 than Chavez, imo.
Wolfman
Wolfman

Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:41 pm
nodogoshi wrote:Martinez>Chavez in terms of heart.

Martinez absolutely fought his heart out. He was much superior, but he also took chances he didn't need to take, and he showed more courage in round 12 than Chavez, imo.

Agree with you on this one. He got Knocked down and kept fighting back even though he kept taking big shots that might have KO'd him for good. It was probably the biggest display of heart + balls of the weekend.
Adax

Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:35 am
Wolfman wrote:
nodogoshi wrote:Martinez>Chavez in terms of heart.

Agree with you on this one. He got Knocked down and kept fighting back even though he kept taking big shots that might have KO'd him for good. It was probably the biggest display of heart + balls of the weekend.

Okay I just read that Martinez fought with a broken hand since the 4th round or something crazy like that, you guys were totally right. Shocked
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum