GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diaz vs Henderson and SHOGUN vs Gustafson

+6
Wolfman
Sweet Pea Is My Mom
wekka
doubledx2c
KSW
Heretic
10 posters
Go down
Heretic
Heretic

Diaz vs Henderson and SHOGUN vs Gustafson Empty Diaz vs Henderson and SHOGUN vs Gustafson

Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:30 pm
it has been announced by zuffa that on December 8th ufc on fox will have a title fight between Ben Henderson and Nate Diaz with Shogun and Gustafson being the co main event.

The video I saw also said the winner of the co main event will get a title shot
KSW
KSW

Diaz vs Henderson and SHOGUN vs Gustafson Empty Re: Diaz vs Henderson and SHOGUN vs Gustafson

Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:40 pm
Nate has been looking good lately and I think he can beat Ben. I support Shogun but it´s hard to root against Gustafsson, one of few top swedish mma fighters.
doubledx2c

Diaz vs Henderson and SHOGUN vs Gustafson Empty Re: Diaz vs Henderson and SHOGUN vs Gustafson

Thu Sep 20, 2012 12:53 am
If Shogun shows up like he did against Vera, then Gustafsson is gonna blast him. I think Ben is too big and strong for Diaz. Remember when Nate got wrestled by Kim?
wekka
wekka

Thu Sep 20, 2012 4:36 am
Bendo wins easily, I believe.
Gustafsson needs to work on his cardio a little as he faded in the third round against Silva. If. This problem is fixed, I see Gustafsson outworking Shogun.
Sweet Pea Is My Mom
Sweet Pea Is My Mom

Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:07 am
Gus TKO2
Diaz UD5
Wolfman
Wolfman

Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:36 pm
doubledx2c wrote:If Shogun shows up like he did against Vera, then Gustafsson is gonna blast him. I think Ben is too big and strong for Diaz. Remember when Nate got wrestled by Kim?

You know what hte problem is with Shogun? He's damn lazy. It's not even me saying, his own coaches say he's lazy. He does all the sparring but is completly negligent with the conditioning. That's why his last performances, specially against Jones were not that great, and if he keeps it this way it will be the same until he retires. As most as i'd like to Shogun to win, i can't stop feeling the viking will get this one.
RussianTopTeam
RussianTopTeam

Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:28 pm
Damn Shogun vs Gustafsson is gonna be a sick fight, I really enjoy watching both fighters so i'm a little bit torn on who I want to win. I'm leaning towards Shogun because his PRIDE FC background and ex shute box member
nodogoshi
nodogoshi

Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:44 pm
Shogun all day.

Gustafson has never been in with a fighter like Shogun, and it will show.
Heretic
Heretic

Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:46 am
I think diaz will win by sub

Sweet Pea Is My Mom
Sweet Pea Is My Mom

Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:09 am
Shogun struggled with Vera. I honestly think he is shot at this point. Gus is going to do a number on Shogun.

I don't think Bendo will be able to follow enough of a gameplan to beat Diaz. Nate likely outboxes him on the feet, and matches Bendo's top game with relentless submission attempts.
Sweet Pea Is My Mom
Sweet Pea Is My Mom

Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:12 am
nodogoshi wrote:Shogun all day.

The Thiago Silva that fought Gus would stop the Shogun that fought Vera, in my opinion.
nodogoshi
nodogoshi

Fri Sep 21, 2012 12:10 pm
Sweet Pea Is My Mom wrote:

The Thiago Silva that fought Gus would stop the Shogun that fought Vera, in my opinion.

Whether that's true or not (I don't really agree), Silva doesn't fight like Shogun. So we are left with nothing but a hypothetical triangle theory.
Dagwood
Dagwood
http://www.global-mma.com/

Fri Sep 21, 2012 12:16 pm
nodogoshi wrote:
Sweet Pea Is My Mom wrote:

Whether that's true or not (I don't really agree), Silva doesn't fight like Shogun. So we are left with nothing but a hypothetical triangle theory.

The only way Shogun loses this fight anyway anyhow is by beating himself and coming in out of shape with his cardio again. Actually, it's the only way Shogun has or will lose a UFC LHW fight.
KSW
KSW

Fri Sep 28, 2012 5:47 pm
I´m sorry guys but Alexander will show you why Vikings are superior in his matchup against Shogun. Smile

Deadanimal
Deadanimal

Fri Sep 28, 2012 5:54 pm
War Gustafsson he is a true Viking i really hope he wins that would be so huge for swedish MMA
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum